What's new

India faces severe ammunition shortage, can fight war for only 20 days: CAG

Considering that practically India and China would never fight a war.

I get that it is low, but India does not need 20 days worth of war reserves to fight a war with Pakistan. Defeating Pakistan would not take long.

1) Publishing such news is as good as sending an invitation of "war" to our neighbors. Fortunately both China and Pakistan would avoid a war(under any circumstances) with India, not because India is mighty, but because Pakistan can't afford it right now,while China (being a pragmatic country that it always has been) would prefer to 've better trade relations with India than having bitter fights with its neighbor.
2) An year old government can not undo a decade's mismanagement.

So all I have to do is to keep ducking, diverting and evading for 20 days and then my armored divisions will be in New Delhi where @scorpionx himself will sign the instrument of surrender ! :smokin:
You dont have to duck sweetie, we might as well kidnap you from lahore.... afterall Lahore isnt far from the border. :P

I get Kerala as I want to make it Levinistan for a certain South Indian sister of mine called @levina apa ! :agree:
Oh! your apa is ever ready to adopt a dumb Kashmiri Buffalo. :lol:

Then I'd use Kerala as a dumping ground for Karelas ! :tongue:
And then you will be fed Karela juice :haha:

I hate that vegetable ! :angry:
Ah!!! :devil:

wuttt???
IHU!!! :coffee:
Ihu..ihu...ihuuuuu...:argh:
With big wide ears you resemble a baby elephant. :agree: :P

Butts are forbidden from joining the Army ? :o:

Is this true @Icarus ? :mad:

Isss wajhaa sehh hamariii armored corp mein koi Rommel nahin paidaa ho sakaa because the whole world knows that both Patton and Rommel were Butts ! :smokin:

Butts are forbidden from joining the Army? Tell that to half my course!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom