What's new

India eyes 100,000 Saudis a year

Few of my Saudi friends visited India and their reaction was ---- :astagh: They said it was a '******' country and would never go back again as it was a

Yet the tourism numbers from thoese same Saudi/Arab states keep climbing like crazy, much better than Pakistan's best performing terrorism sector. Yeah we believe you :P

Few of my Saudi friends visited India and their reaction was ---- :astagh: They said they would never go back again

Ask them to not talk about the trip to anyone else. Let us first complete the target.. :D

My family has been there but I didn't have the chance to go and visit it. But I have been in Pakistan b4.

Where did you go ? I hope you didn't go to Karachi. That is the only worst city to ever go to.

If you take every word literally then you shouldn't have posted here in 1st place. This thread was created a few mins ago ,you can see how much of an interaction I stirred up.

After all, I'm a minor linguist :D

My family has been there but I didn't have the chance to go and visit it. But I have been in Pakistan b4.
we are more emotional than arab people.. :cry: :lol: :laughcry: :angry:

Few of my Saudi friends visited India and their reaction was ---- :astagh: They said they would never go back again

Incresing number of tourist every year said something else... :D

Yet the tourism numbers from thoese same Saudi/Arab states keep climbing like crazy, much better than Pakistan's best performing terrorism sector. Yeah we believe you :P

Yeah 100 million overseas Indians with dual nationalities going to India. Let us not forget there are plenty indians living in the Gulf :lol:

Yeah 100 million overseas Indians with dual nationalities going to India. :lol:

So that mean even overseas Pakistani don't want to visit their own country??? That's why only few handful of tourists visit Pakistan??
Tum log itne bure ho kya??

Yeah 100 million overseas Indians with dual nationalities going to India. Let us not forget there are plenty indians living in the Gulf :lol:

No concept of Dual nationality in India. :)

Yeah 100 million overseas Indians with dual nationalities going to India. :lol:

Indians in Arab states dont hold dual nationalities as far as I know, since only Arabs are allowed to be citizens of their state or something.

Also, business is business. India has a good image thats why overseas Indians are proud of it. Overseas Pakistanis on the other hand... Tarek Fateh ... pretending to be Indians to not be mistaken for being Pakistani terrorists .... thats a very big can of worms I wouldnt want to open right now :bounce:

Saudis like cheap indian women..they get to buy indian women on cheap prices and in large numbers...sex-tourism is really booming..

I predict even more Saudis coming to india in next few years....

Man dont turn this thread into a troll war... this was seriously not needed.. and below the belt.

Indians in Arab states dont hold dual nationalities as far as I know, since only Arabs are allowed to be citizens of their state or something.

Also, business is business. India has a good image thats why overseas Indians are proud of it. Overseas Pakistanis on the other hand... Tarek Fateh ... pretending to be Indians to not be mistaken for being Pakistani terrorists .... thats a very big can of worms I wouldnt want to open right now :bounce:

Tarek Fateh also says tht india has a culture of rape... would you agree with him on that one too?

Also, business is business. India has a good image thats why overseas Indians are proud of it. Overseas Pakistanis on the other hand... Tarek Fateh ... pretending to be Indians .... thats a very big can of worms I wouldnt want to open right now :bounce:

90% of Pakistanis living in Canada have Indian background. They look the same, smell the same, and speak the same. Not a good example to give. Don't generalize overseas Pakistanis with 1 ethnicity and the country of your residence.

Back
Top Bottom