What's new

India eyeing APEC membership?

There are no problems like Khalistan, Indian Occupied Kashmir, Northeast India etc etc in Pakistan !!!!

but still see youself.... u have to depend on others to survive....
simple answer is ur menatlity.... u know u guys yourself are your biggest enemies.....

rather than doing something good for your country ..you like to google and bash things about India...
this will Not take you anywhere Sir

There are no problems like Khalistan, Indian Occupied Kashmir, Northeast India etc etc in Pakistan !!!!

Why is that whenever i see your post it sounds like a brainwashed igonarant fool..

Most of those Sikhs are ruthlessly forced to join the barbaric Hindu military. Poor Silhs are being used as slaves to the benefit if Hindu interests. It's one of the main reasons why the Sikh people despise the Hindus.

Most Sikhs consider Hindus as animals.
Stop acting like a 傻屄

Most of those Sikhs are ruthlessly forced to join the barbaric Hindu military. Poor Silhs are being used as slaves to the benefit if Hindu interests. It's one of the main reasons why the Sikh people despise the Hindus.

Most Sikhs consider Hindus as animals.

As a Sikh it is new to me :hitwall: What have you consumed recently?

As a Sikh it is new to me :hitwall: What have you consumed recently?
in bhai
imgres
sahib ke sources aur knowledge ki cbi janch huni chahiye

ok we are brainwashed ...but still we enjoy freedom happy and growing....
what about you highly educated adavnced with high brains peoples lacking
It's new to you because you have been BRAINWASHED by the Hindus !!!

in bhai
imgres
sahib ke sources aur knowledge ki cbi janch huni chahiye

ok we are brainwashed ...but still we enjoy freedom happy and growing....
what about you highly educated adavnced with high brains peoples lacking

LOL LOL.......Sikhs are oppressed while you 'enjoy freedom' ? Maybe you do enjoy freedom only in your dreams

LOL LOL.......Sikhs are oppressed while you 'enjoy freedom' ? Maybe you do enjoy freedom only in your dreams

ok sir ...u said and we agreed.... you are currently replying to three sikhs on this thread and all of them explained u same thing...but u are not accepting ..... quite a aggnorance ...
anyway will u do me a favour give me a single person or link to justify urself that sikhs are being oppressed in punjab or India these days ..... if u cant as a senior member you should appologies.... can u do this

are you a man of your words sir

guys stick to the topic ,our hafizzz bhai forgot to take his medicine's .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom