What's new

India eyeing APEC membership?

Most of those Sikhs are ruthlessly forced to join the barbaric Hindu military. Poor Silhs are being used as slaves to the benefit if Hindu interests. It's one of the main reasons why the Sikh people despise the Hindus.

Most Sikhs consider Hindus as animals.

You do realise you're replying to a Sikh user.

Did you ever see a picture of the PM you mentioned above? For your information he belongs to the same so called "Suppressed Group"

That's because he betrayed his own kind and Sikhs in the USA protest his visit to New York !!!

Did you ever see a picture of the PM you mentioned above? For your information he belongs to the same so called "Suppressed Group"

nair sir .... wo itna dhyan nai dete..... bas ungli karne ka shaunk hai ...bas is baar galt jaga pe ungli de li inhone ..... inko inke zubaan mein samjhao tohi kuch samj ata hai .....

That's because he betrayed his own kind and Sikhs in the USA protest his visit to New York !!!

So the sikhs know better than MMS on what is happening in punjab??? Btw i get a feeling that know better than MMS.... Surprising!!!!!!!!!

"We tamils are a minority in India"

You a tamil???? nice to know

Most of those Sikhs are ruthlessly forced to join the barbaric Hindu military. Poor Silhs are being used as slaves to the benefit if Hindu interests. It's one of the main reasons why the Sikh people despise the Hindus.

Most Sikhs consider Hindus as animals.

Hahahaha

So the sikhs know better than MMS on what is happening in punjab??? Btw i get a feeling that know better than MMS.... Surprising!!!!!!!!!

You a tamil???? nice to know

do quotes mean anything to you ?

imgres

imgres

imgres
search

We are Indians be it minority or majority it doesnt matter .. There are no movement like free baloch in india from TamilNadu.

There are no problems like Khalistan, Indian Occupied Kashmir, Northeast India etc etc in Pakistan !!!!

^^^Indian education at her best

Yup.... Not to those standards of ******** ..... Btw my friend i am out of it.... Its not worth talking to you... on a week end lets... :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom