What's new

India eyeing APEC membership?

Some fact check for u Chinese toy aka some pakistani fake id

Sikhs still make up 10–15% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers,[65] while Sikhs form only 1.87% of the Indian population, which makes them over 10 times more likely to be a soldier and officer in the Indian Army than the average Indian.

u know this 20% officers and army men why joined army............... not need to remind you your past...... something will burn now

Most of those Sikhs are ruthlessly forced to join the barbaric Hindu military. Poor Silhs are being used as slaves to the benefit if Hindu interests. It's one of the main reasons why the Sikh people despise the Hindus.

Most Sikhs consider Hindus as animals.

for your information if u know khalisthan is demand of some groups in punjab ....very less ......
and khalisthani leaders want there land back.... that belong to sikh empire of 18th century ...and 77% of that area is in pakistan ..
so ever khalistan is formed be prepared to cut loose ur country again ...... kuddos ...enjy urself a little more

lahore was the sikh capital:p

for your information if u know khalisthan is demand of some groups in punjab ....very less ......
and khalisthani leaders want there land back.... that belong to sikh empire of 18th century ...and 77% of that area is in pakistan ..
so ever khalistan is formed be prepared to cut loose ur country again ...... kuddos ...enjy urself a little more

lahore was the sikh capital:p

really ? Then why the Golden Temple incident never happened in Pakistan ???

Ask the thousands of Sikhs who were brutally slaughtered by the barbaric Indian military in Operation Bluestar.

Ever heard of a place called Tienanmen square?? Probably that would give you an idea of Human rights better....

Simple.....Because Golden temple is in Amritsar.......

Most of those Sikhs are ruthlessly forced to join the barbaric Hindu military. Poor Silhs are being used as slaves to the benefit if Hindu interests. It's one of the main reasons why the Sikh people despise the Hindus.

i am a sikh from punjab and there is not even a tiny pressure over me to join army..... i myself cleared indian navy exam ..but was not able to clear selection process...... and in my city there is nothing like dis..we all love sikhs visit mandirs..... and even hindus come to gurdwaras...... there is a sense of freedom we are free to do everything we want ...something u will never know what freedom is

me brother is in gujrat working for indian oil ..and he use to tell me how he gets honour where ever he go...everyone says to him sardarji aur batao kya chahiye......
there is nothin like this what u guys knews about sikhs and sikhism .......
but ground reality is this i just love my life and my country INDIA...

there are some politicians who use religion as communal weapon ...... bt u know there is always something bad in good ..see urself guys ....hahha:p

Ever heard of a place called Tienanmen square?? Probably that would give you an idea of Human rights better....

Simple.....Because Golden temple is in Amritsar.......

Simply because Sikhs live very happily in Pakistan while their own kind suffers from OPPRESSION in India where their land is occupied by India !

Simply because Sikhs live very happily in Pakistan while their own kind suffers from OPPRESSION in India where their land is occupied by India !

Who told you this? last time i went to punjab i found everyone happy... ... Look like you need to educate yourself... ( i mean right education )

haffizzz sir ap phir aaa gaye karwane.....maine socha ik baar ho gai ab thoda chup karke baithoge .....
par waise kafi desperate ho ap ...chalo koi baat nai ...

love you to tell ki golden temple is in Amritsar ....... ap na zara try karo nankana sahib ,lahore ko touch karne ki bhi...phir apko pata chalega ki sikhs ko kis se nafrat hai

very plain and simple fundas we have ......... take my life with love..... but dont even try to force....
we are resiliant by nature not by force ..so stop testing
we r against those who did wrong to us ..... not against our country

if you read wikipidea about 1984 mascare u will know how hundereds of life of sikhs were saved by hindus ...by protecting them in there home basements...read about it

our anger is not with hindus or any religion
our anger is with culprits of 1984

sir ji fact sai karo ....... yahan aooo ap hamare pass reh ke jao ik do hafte dikhaye apko ki kitne pyar se rehte hai yahan sab.......

Even Indians behave like animals (see below ) :

'We Indians are totally Pak obsessed' - Rediff.com India News

red asked, Why do the Indian politicians wail like a dogs tail in front of obama??

Siddharth Varadarajan answers, I thought everyone was dignified this time around, unlike when the whole of Parliament started jumping up and down trying to shake Bill Clinton's hand in 2000!

u put a picture ... nice ..now u appeared to be educated enough to read what is written on banner .......it says "stop sheilding killers ".......... this is what i am saying we are against killers not against India....We can die and take lifes for our India...
Army stats show that.........
Ha ha ha

Sikh groups plan protest as Indian leader arrives in Washington for talks
Sikh groups plan protest as Indian leader arrives in Washington for talks - Washington Times

Sikhs Protest PM's Address to UN
Sikhs Protest PM's Address to UN | SikhNN, Sikh News Network

NathProtest_1.jpg

Even Indians behave like animals (see below ) :

Hafizzz sir ji cheating pe utar aye ap to ...aur kitna giroge....

galt baat hai yaara ...tu to topic e badalne lag pada .....not good for your repuation..

And Even every common man Says Politicians are dogs..but not all ...

apke pakistan mein politicians ko sant mahatma keh kar poojte hai kya ????????

Ha ha ha

Sikh groups plan protest as Indian leader arrives in Washington for talks
Sikh groups plan protest as Indian leader arrives in Washington for talks - Washington Times

Sikhs Protest PM's Address to UN
Sikhs Protest PM's Address to UN | SikhNN, Sikh News Network

Did you ever see a picture of the PM you mentioned above? For your information he belongs to the same so called "Suppressed Group"........ Does that makes you think little different ? No Right???? thats what happens when a brain get washed repeatedly....

By the way have you ever shown the same feelings towards suppressed groups in Pakistan????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom