What's new

"INDIA DOCTRINE-Some Info on the collaborators/contributors"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhhhh!

Not here - meet me at secret location C.
Abort, Abort, Location C has been Compromised! ****! The India Doctrine is ruining RAWs Prospects! By the way, are there any Sri Lankan Generals left to Kill? Man these LTTE suicide bombers beat to me to every possible time! Curses on them!

Munshi saab, one more thing, do u think there are RAW agents in this Forum??? Please be honest!

The sharp eyes of the RAW are everywhere :devil:
Seriously, I cast doubt on RAWs abilities long back, I even conveyed it to an ex RAW director, a close family friend (he didnt deserve to be in RAW in the first place I frankly opine)

Seriously, I cast doubt on RAWs abilities long back, I even conveyed it to an ex RAW director, a close family friend (he didnt deserve to be in RAW in the first place I frankly opine)

That's the brilliance of RAW - it looks like a lamb and bleats like a lamb, but pounces like a tiger! :devil: :lol:

This thread is supposed to be about "Some Info" about the Book. The Poster hasn't read it i suppose, and neither have the other Indian members. So basically, except for the first post, is there something credible on it's way or this thread is done for? Because clearly a "Few" people here aren't making any sense. If your "Source" can't disclose his/her Identity, then any claims or allegations made against the Author of the book (Or the book itself) are simply bogus and useless.

This thread is supposed to be about "Some Info" about the Book. The Poster hasn't read it i suppose, and neither have the other Indian members. So basically, except for the first post, is there something credible on it's way or this thread is done for? Because clearly a "Few" people here aren't making any sense. If your "Source" can't disclose his/her Identity, then any claims or allegations made against the Author of the book (Or the book itself) are simply bogus and useless.

I Got This form WIKI: [CTRL + C & CTRL + V]

Gunaratna has been accused of being overly apocalyptic in his visions on Al Qaeda and lacking in his academic credentials. According to an article in the Australian newspaper The Age, he simply happened to fill out the need for information on Al Qaeda when the demand for explanations and background exploded in 2001, without having any special expertise on this area.[1] His book "Inside Al Qaeda" does hold a number of unsupported claims and stipulated deductive arguments, such as this, where the fact that former police and military personnel served in Al Qaeda is used to support the claim of Al Qaeda infiltrating governments:

"...Al Qaeda and Islamist terrorist groups have infiltrated both Middle Eastern and other governments. For instance, several former Middle Eastern [...] police officers and military personnel as well as several former European military and at least one US military personnel have served in the ranks of Al Qaeda." (p. 76)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom