What's new

"INDIA DOCTRINE-Some Info on the collaborators/contributors"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmeddsid

Reaction score
Well I started this thread to Clarify a Few Points put towards me by the Esteemed Author of the Book India Doctrine- Mr M Munshi.

1) It was said to me that the following persons who contributed to the Book are Journalists of Repute Internationally!.

1)Dr. Rohan Gunanaratna
2)Ikram Sehgal
3)Ahmed Qureshi

My Source (A Reputed Unbiased Indian Journalist/Editor running a News Portal and Covering the Indian Governments Heavy Handedness in Handling the NE, and is currently in Guwahati) Will Provide His Details Via PM Only at my discretion. I dont want him to be harassed by Emails and Threats based on this, he has already enough Threats to deal with-Real ones ;)
This is what He had to Say about the above 3 people who were suppossed to be Eminent International Journalists!

"as far as i know none of them are bona fide journalists.. they are security analysts who write here and there"

Based on Mr Munshis tirade against the Indian Establishment here on this forum, I really hoped he would have selected a great team to collaborate but sadly I feel Sad but not Shocked, because it is within My Expectation of such a work.

Now Mr Munshi may ask How Dare I can critiscize his book without reading it. Well I ask him, Is It available in Amazon??? Or Make it available in Indian Bookstores, But Still i wont read it I feel, because Its hard for me to sit through Conspiracy theories, especially the likes of How a Sri Lankan General was Assassinated by the RAW! I say dont Give the RAW such Coverage, they aint that Good Honestly!

Last edited:
Ahmed Quraishi is anything but reputed. To call him a journalist would be an insult to journalism....

He specializes in inventing imaginative conspiracy theories, a bit like Zaid Hamid, but with an American accent.

That Indians have started a separate thread to criticize my book shows how frightened there are. This is quire remarkable that Indians would take my book so seriously. I must consider this quite an honor.

I, however, distrust entirely the evaluation of Sid. We must first believe that he actually knows an unnamed 'A Reputed Unbiased Indian Journalist/Editor running a News Portal and Covering the Indian Governments Heavy Handedness in Handling the NE, and is currently in Guwahati' and that he fits this description accurately. This is quite a tall order.

It seems the harder these Indians try to defame my book the worse they make it for themselves.

That Indians have started a separate thread to criticize my book shows how frightened there are. This is quire remarkable that Indians would take my book so seriously. I must consider this quite an honor.

I, however, distrust entirely the evaluation of Sid. We must first believe that he actually knows an unnamed 'A Reputed Unbiased Indian Journalist/Editor running a News Portal and Covering the Indian Governments Heavy Handedness in Handling the NE, and is currently in Guwahati' and that he fits this description accurately. This is quite a tall order.

It seems the harder these Indians try to defame my book the worse they make it for themselves.
not to Criticize sirji, But to Show that your statement that WORLD RENOWNED JOURNALISTS CONTRIBUTED AND WORKED WITH YOU IN YOUR BOOK- is WRONG in all Respects!!!

Sir Munshi, I am not the one to Boast, But My contacts if revealed will turn out to be Unbelievable (which i can back up for sure.)

Let em have their fun. It's only going to result in more Indians picking up the book and giving it a read. As a matter of fact, these petty threads would simply provide more Publicity to your work. ;)

The Threads started by Sir Munshi will be enough and more Publicity, but We have to see the Book Sales to believe if People actually buy it for all the Internet Publicity It recieves!

Let em have their fun. It's only going to result in more Indians picking up the book and giving it a read. As a matter of fact, these petty threads would simply provide more Publicity to your work. ;)

No doub't, If I write a book, though I am not a writer, any sh** about Bangladesh or Pakistan, the book will be very huge success in India.

Regards

Dabloo

No doub't, If I write a book, though I am not a writer, any sh** about Bangladesh or Pakistan, the book will be very huge success in India.

Regards

Dabloo
Well, It will get Published, But I dont think it will be a Big Hit or anything. Because for a Book to become a Rage, it needs to Have Shock Value, Or it just needs to be Plain Awesome riddled with Facts. But the India Doctrine sadly is as good as the Lochness theory or the Roswell Theory!

Well if it sales you are interested in.....

The book was sold out in its first edition. This has to be reprinted and again it sold out. A second edition has now been published and it is almost sold out. There has also been a bangla translation and that has been also sold out within 2 weeks. I am now having to consider reprints of the bangla version and the second edition. All this in matter of 2 years.

Well if it sales you are interested in.....

The book was sold out in its first edition. This has to be reprinted and again it sold out. A second edition has now been published and it is almost sold out. There has also been a bangla translation and that has been also sold out within 2 weeks. I am now having to consider reprints of the bangla version and the second edition. All this in matter of 2 years.
Good For You Sirji, Keep up the Publicity! ;) Maybe Harvard will take it up as a case study for Internet Advertisement, that too done without paying any money ;) Marketing at its Best ;)

Haha Munshi - I think you are doing a great job of internet publicity already. You should change your signature to -

"for further information, please purchase "The India Doctrine" from your nearest bookstore immediately. Hurry! Limited copies available!

P.S. Also, RAW Agents are plotting to make them disappear!"

But the India Doctrine sadly is as good as the Lochness theory or the Roswell Theory!

Without ever seeing the book he comes to this conclusion. You must have great powers of ESP.

"for further information, please purchase "The India Doctrine" from your nearest bookstore immediately.

You Indians are doing a great job for me. Thanks a million.

Keep it up!!!

Oh by the way its The India Doctrine (1947-2007) .....

I can tell you Indians are terrified but its doing wonders for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom