What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

from a real photo of a building i can get many important information indirectly by evaluation ,such as surrounding traffic conditions, the economic environment, structure type , building area, building material type,construction quality,usage and the cost, etc.i can even evaluate the construction industry level of the country from photos of a large construction site.
tell me what i can get from a CG?i cant even make sure if it will become a real building.
again,for me such CGs are nothing.

We do not post pics of proposed buildings,most CGIs here are of either approved/underconstruction projects...
A picture of such a project from delhi

23361194.jpg

6ecac791-7ad0-4cc2-8ceb-c1f1cd68e2d2_PWZ_8898.jpg

695127fd-526d-4c80-b744-f7255de30623_Delhi%20One%20-%20Private%20Residency%204.JPG

And dont underestimate indian construction industry,It was able to execute massive projects like Delhi metro,also nearly all supertall buildings(above 300 metre) are being constructed by Indian companies.And we have 130 m tall buildings in our tier 3 cities

Burj Al-Hind at Kozhikode a tier 3 Indian city in Kerala,South Idia

40 floors,140metre

1984.jpg

pic2.jpg

I meant making profit after completion of such projects, China is a low income country and its doubtful that such a huge network of HSR will be making profit. The point you mentioned has all to do with keeping high GDP growth by infrastructure boom.

If look at a very short term basis,It won't be making any profit.But such mega project a build for many decades to come.Unless it is very poorly planned,It will make a profit in time.

guys any updates on palais royale construction in mumbai??....it was supposed to open in 2013 and as far as i rem it was gonna surpass imperial towers (again in mumbai) to become india's tallest building

guys any updates on palais royale construction in mumbai??....it was supposed to open in 2013 and as far as i rem it was gonna surpass imperial towers (again in mumbai) to become india's tallest building

The Palais Royale building has long surpassed the Imperial twins to become the tallest building in the country. I believe the floor count is now above 70. Here's a recent image from skyscrapercity.com...
dsc03279a.jpg

Image copyright: KB335ci2
Source: WORLI | Palais Royale | 320 m | 75 fl | U/C - Page 80 - SkyscraperCity

GIFT is a suburb or satellite city built around finance, and L & T is a funny name for a majority Gujarati Co. L & T is the world's Top 5 metal fabricators. Mumbai is majority Gujju. The kings of Mumbai speak Gujarati at home:

Tata, Ambani, Wadia, Godrej etc.

Mumbai is the financial capital yes, but it's Gujju's in Mumbai who run the finance business or 'racket', along with other minorities like the Ismailis, Bohra's and Punjju's. My 2 cents.

Hubli, Small Town India All New Railway Station
--------------------------------------------------------

419010_462368613841639_2049362297_n.jpg

You gotta love the mis-match re: new age station Vs. old school auto and jeep;
and even older school people.

Global India ?
---------------

IndiaBillboards.jpg

Delhi Metro
--------------

url

Back