Mumbai Airport interiors

70008903.jpg

t21gc.jpg

Random Banglore Projects

502a47f9662f7View%20from%20sky%20block%20unit.JPG

59689151.png

falconk.png

Fab posts, epic pic.'s.

Forgive my off-topic writings, just needed to post that I used to think UP & Pak. same-same, Not!

Logic is that both had similar agri related rail and water resources. UP had more industry, spiritual tourism and British road and bridge infra. while Pak. had better Punjabi canals, Sindh, Sui gas and Karachi port. Population and same intellectual elite culture, same language, culture, all same-same; exception land mass is 1:3.5 and that too with arid Western Pak. and desert Eastern Sindh included.

How did Pak. economy do it, GDP is 4 times UP even with extra costs like wars, foreign affairs, ongoing national defence and refugees.

While Isloo and Gwadar are, taken together are still somewhat behind Ghaziabad, Noida + Gr. Noida combined; what is wrong with UP, seriously ?

Is it that green rev. came late to UP, that's what it is or more.

very nice thread.hundreds of nice pics,show us the development and beautiful sightview.keep on.
btw,i have a small suggestion,would you please don't put CGpics here?we want to know real India

If you are really from China you should know between CG and reality, things are so fast, it's all CG today, done tomorrow!

Sad is, Pak. has been in civil war type situation nationally vs. the localised strife that's been India's lot over the past 25 yrs. Exactly the time frame when the Indian economy took off and the result is this thread.

Most of this thread is of stuff over the past 25 yrs. of Indian economic miracle, like 60-70's Pakistan.

If you are really from China you should know between CG and reality, things are so fast, it's all CG today, done tomorrow!

Sad is, Pak. has been in civil war type situation nationally vs. the localised strife that's been India's lot over the past 25 yrs. Exactly the time frame when the Indian economy took off and the result is this thread.

Most of this thread is of stuff over the past 25 yrs. of Indian economic miracle, like 60-70's Pakistan.
if you had been to China and had worked in a Chinese building project,you should know most CGs wont come true.
there might be doze of different CG and desigh drawings from different companies but only one would be chosen.thats why i don't want to see virtual CGs here.
to be frankly,the CGs saved in my computer are much more and better than here.
btw,do you think im Pakistani?haha

if you had been to China and had worked in a Chinese building project,you should know most CGs wont come true.
there might be doze of different CG and desigh drawings from different companies but only one would be chosen.thats why i don't want to see virtual CGs here.

most of the high rise projects are being built by PVT. investors , so in most of the case they do build what they say.

nalanda university pictures ,
picture of temporary office
photos

work site pictures...
photos

photos

land filling and leveling work is on.
photos

see this..CGI becoming reality @Mumbai airport

SOM-mumbai.interior_small.jpg

70008903.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is wrong.The HSR will help in improving infra,developing new technology create new areas of manufacturing and most important of them all create more.And that does means business.Sparsely populated rich countries like USA don't need HSR.It won't be commercially viable for them.But for countries like China and India it is.

I meant making profit after completion of such projects, China is a low income country and its doubtful that such a huge network of HSR will be making profit. The point you mentioned has all to do with keeping high GDP growth by infrastructure boom.

@djsjs

Most of Mumbai skyscxrapers are built by this Indian company

International Projects - Larsen & Toubro (L&T) is a technology-driven USD 11.7 billion company.

They built Abu Dhabii Airport back in 1984, Built Banglore,Delhi,Hyderabad and Mumbai Airportare building new state-of-the-art Airports in Salalah,Oman and Mumbai

They are involved in construction of many highways and expressways in India aswell

They built many stretches for Delhi metro and is constructing Chennai,hyderabad metros and Mumbai monorail

Worlds largest vacuum column by L & T

423951_347834258569034_331426476876479_1306139_2138251241_n-702831.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

you can congragulate a pakistani 128 metre high building in Karachi,but cannot appreciate the CGI s of supertalls,airports and mass rapid transit systems we are building??

you can congragulate a pakistani 128 metre high building in Lahore,but cannot appreciate the CGI s of supertalls,airports and mass rapid transit systems we are building??
from a real photo of a building i can get many important information indirectly by evaluation ,such as surrounding traffic conditions, the economic environment, structure type , building area, building material type,construction quality,usage and the cost, etc.i can even evaluate the construction industry level of the country from photos of a large construction site.
tell me what i can get from a CG?i cant even make sure if it will become a real building.
again,for me such CGs are nothing.

Back
Top Bottom