What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

My heart goes out to you brother.

Please understand, Pakistan is an ideological place. India, not!

Pakistan was on course to be the Germany of Asia. Agricultural bounty is the bedrock of technological prowess specially since WW II re-boot of the world.

Pakistan setback central Asia in 1998 with its atomic arsenal. But our political gov as well as bureaucracy had no nexus with socio-economic demands & its vaticination for future.:lock:

Have an ideological land we had not played our energetic role for country: our politicians dealt every thing with the prospective of their private industries; with result our growth logic ends on imports.

Industry is the parent of fortune.
German Proverb

pakistan-imports.png

Our establishment does not set national industry in strategic matters; as a result many year vanished by evadingly.:smokin: Even our PM/ Presidents rolling their power's for next elections, some time trigger dictatorship in country with their axes of evil's. We bought trillion $ items from foreign markets and continuously depriving our country man power and talent.

Agriculture is god gifted bounty, whereas industry can play pivotal road to persuade the success in this age. Intentionally or unintentional we reject this phase of development.

Our exports are as wide

Industry keeps the body healthy, . . . and the purse full.
American Proverb

pakistan-export-volume-index-2000--100-wb-data.png

Now i have a vision, same i tweet to Imran Khan few days ago, that is.

Mega industry like TATA in india. We got a silk route & CPEC, by effectively utilizing it we can dualy but dually benefiting our country.

How we can establish it: from where we can get budget ? would be presenting on demand. It's very easy and effective for micro to macro level. :pakistan:

Last edited:

Why you tag me when I told you not to tag me...Now see the reality of supa pawa...
So you think that your country is immune from natural disasters?
This is Kerala. This state is right in the topics that state probably recieves more rain than the entire pakistan in monsoon season there. It rained much this season here so much that they had to open up idukki dam(tallest arch dam in asia) after 27 years since it was last opened. most of the flooding happened in 2 small districts due to that.
You can't predict nature, this could happen in your country too.

Pakistan setback central Asia in 1998 with its atomic arsenal. But our political gov as well as bureaucracy had no nexus with socio-economic demands & its vaticination for future.:lock:

Have an ideological land we had not played our energetic role for country: our politicians dealt every thing with the prospective of their private industries; with result our growth logic ends on imports.

Industry is the parent of fortune.
German Proverb

pakistan-imports.png

Our establishment does not set national industry in strategic matters; as a result many year vanished by evadingly.:smokin: Even our PM/ Presidents rolling their power's for next elections, some time trigger dictatorship in country with their axes of evil's. We bought trillion $ items from foreign markets and continuously depriving our country man power and talent.

Agriculture is god gifted bounty, whereas industry can play pivotal road to persuade the success in this age. Intentionally or unintentional we reject this phase of development.

Our exports are as wide

Industry keeps the body healthy, . . . and the purse full.
American Proverb

Now i have a vision, same i tweet to Imran Khan few days ago, that is.

Mega industry like TATA in india. We got a silk route & CPEC, by effectively utilizing it we can dualy but dually benefiting our country.

How we can establish it: from where we can get budget ? would be presenting on demand. It's very easy and effective for micro to macro level. :pakistan:

^^^
I remind you of Poland, with Germany on 1 side and USSR on the other side. Both squeezed Poland and ransacked Polish industry.
Question is both have extreme technology and industry. German civil, USSR was defence tech. powerhouse.
So why not Poland ?
  • Pakistan, like is squeezed between India and China. All of Pakistan's tech. and industrial needs and linkages are appropriately in India
Pakistan will not do India, India will not play with Pakistan, and China will never let Pakistan come up technically. Indian Co.'s are part of Global supply chains now.

So how to build an economy? Copy India, start with crude oil imports. Idea is to apply human-tech.-scientific ingenuity. Refineries are a top industrial activity. Then the transportation industry - manufacture wagons, trucks, tractors, cars, motorcycles, 3 wheelers, 2 wheelers and lots of roads. Roads that lead you to shopping malls ... where you buy cheap stuff like @ Wal-Mart.

Old school textiles, pharmaceuticals and software are other examples where India took off.

India is now launching into aeroplane and outer-space rockets manufacturing after having mastered bicycle, bullock carts, 2 wheeler, 3 wheeler, tractors, trucks, small boats and ships and passenger cars layer-by-layer. Many $ Billionaires have been made in each, many brands have emerged and lots of exports in each. India successfully modernised it's economy. As India steps in aero and outerspace manufacturing, expect similar successes like in above and other areas eg. agri. motor pumps, telecommunications and pharmaceuticals.

The big difference now compared to a generation ago re: post 91 crash, India is a rich country with money to splurge. I see a pattern of how India goes about building industrial expertise. Like in all the above industries, India goes in a multi-faceted, multi-lateral and multi-national muck raking. Decade by decade, layer-on-layer industrial expertise was built up through aid, collaboration and co-operation. But in aerospace and outer space, large Indian houses have gone and outright purchased Global aerospace companies. The govt. has large funds to invest into this, and collaborative cross industrial partnerships. I know a lot more but best to leave technicalities aside. For eg. Dornier's have been made in India for a long time. Before that and maybe even now Hawker Siddley's were made in India. Now, Dornier has larger, certified models looking for licensed production. Antonov from Ukraine had a long association with India. Tata, Mahindra and of course the Govt.'s HAL are the top in the game but there are a lot more at all levels.

Last edited:
I remind you of Poland, with Germany on 1 side and ex USSR on the other side. Both squeezed Poland.
Question is both have extreme technology and industry. German is civil, USSR was military tech. powerhouse.
So why not Poland ?
  • Pakistan is squeezed between India and China. All of Pakistan's tech. and industrial needs are in India
India will not play with Pakistan, and China will never let Pakistan come up technically. Indian Co.'s are part of Global supply chains. so how to build an economy? Start with crude oil. Refineries are a top industrial activity. Then the transportation industry - manufacture wagons, trucks, tractors, cars, motorcycles, 3 wheelers, 2 wheelers and lots of roads. Roads that lead you to shopping malls where you buy cheap stuff like Wal-Mart.

India is now launching into aeroplane and outer-space rockets manufacturing after having mastered bicycle, 2 wheeler, 3 wheeler, tractors, trucks and passenger cars layer-by-layer. Many $ Billionaires have been made in each, many brands have emerged and lots of exports in each. India successfully modernised it's economy. As India steps in aero and outerspace manufacturing, expect similar successess like in above and other areas eg. agri. motor pumps, telecommunications and pharmaceuticals.

I get your point. Well you are 100% right with your appraisal.

You knew when pakistan start's the project on CPEC then i am one of those person who criticize this project, why ? Let me brief.

Whenever the top official of intelligence meeting each other especially between two countries, when ever the secret meeting would held, its mean they are exchanging info for same task or purpose.

We knew we had not strengthen our relation with china in 1960, unfortunately our relations were disturb when we had sign SEATO. But the relationship were further stabilized.

Now CPEC is good project but Pakistan:pakistan: would take benefits when he will using it for country progress: China is our neighbor; he have right to get benefits and delivered benefits in order to achieve status.

1- We will never squeezed between them, i agree that almost 90% thing we are using are China made, this is called strategic success in business.:enjoy:

2- We do not buying extraordinary items from India exempt some vegetable or tittle items.

3- Of course every country and its intelligence always thinking for their homeland, they never sigh any thing which benefiting other countries.

اک اردو کی کتاب سے پڑھا تھا کے جب مے نے سوال کیا تو جواب ملا

آپ کو یہ بات ذیب نہیں دیتی کیوں کے

:pakistan: تمھارے پاس کیمیا بھی ہے اور نسخہ کیمیا بھی

As per your question; if we have a manpower who can teach how to repairing car, bike, trucks, industrial equipment's etc. By having top engineers, scientist why we were stopped after establishing Atomic ? Answer is we never get a true leadership who can generate projects, even after 71th birthday our CJ took step to building a new dam.:moil: Do you think there were a leadership ever exist from last many decades. No Sir.

Leader only trigger projects and go forward unlike give answer to allegation from corruption or wasting time in nothing. Leader never said کیوں نکالا because he knew what he have done.

Last but not least with your confusion, dear whenever a child get birth, unable to feed themselves, wash & wear. When our leadership launch this program we would gradually step up to the plate. With out doing nothing we would not get any thing.

Now this is the time to deliver because this is population pyramid :welcome:

pakistan-population-pyramid-2016.gif

What we are projecting ? nothing: time to change our strategy and convincing investors in Pakistan, a good example is Qmobile if we did it why not other's

QMobile-Brand-of-Stars.jpg

QMobile_Priyanka_F-750x350.jpg

But i have a master plan for new gov. :smokin:

Teri%2BDua%2BSe%2BQaza%2BTo%2BBadal%2BNahin%2BSakti.jpg

Last edited:
I get your point. Well you are 100% right with your appraisal.

You knew when pakistan start's the project on CPEC then i am one of those person who criticize this project, why ? Let me brief.

Whenever the top official of intelligence meeting each other especially between two countries, when ever the secret meeting would held, its mean they are exchanging info for same task or purpose.

We knew we had not strengthen our relation with china in 1960, unfortunately our relations were disturb when we had sign SEATO. But the relationship were further stabilized.

Now CPEC is good project but Pakistan:pakistan: would take benefits when he will using it for country progress: China is our neighbor; he have right to get benefits and delivered benefits in order to achieve status.

1- We will never squeezed between them, i agree that almost 90% thing we are using are China made, this is called strategic success in business.:enjoy:

2- We do not buying extraordinary items from India exempt some vegetable or tittle items.

3- Of course every country and its intelligence always thinking for their homeland, they never sigh any thing which benefiting other countries.

اک اردو کی کتاب سے پڑھا تھا کے جب مے نے سوال کیا تو جواب ملا

آپ کو یہ بات ذیب نہیں دیتی کیوں کے

:pakistan: تمھارے پاس کیمیا بھی ہے اور نسخہ کیمیا بھی

As per your question; if we have a manpower who can teach how to repairing car, bike, trucks, industrial equipment's etc. By having top engineers, scientist why we were stopped after establishing Atomic ? Answer is we never get a true leadership who can generate projects, even after 71th birthday our CJ took step to building a new dam.:moil: Do you think there were a leadership ever exist from last many decades. No Sir.

Leader only trigger projects and go forward unlike give answer to allegation from corruption or wasting time in nothing. Leader never said کیوں نکالا because he knew what he have done.

Last but not least with your confusion, dear whenever a child get birth, unable to feed themselves, wash & wear. When our leadership launch this program we would gradually step up to the plate. With out doing nothing we would not get any thing.

Now this is the time to deliver because this is population pyramid :welcome:

pakistan-population-pyramid-2016.gif

What we are projecting ? nothing: time to change our strategy and convincing investors in Pakistan, a good example is Qmobile if we did it why not other's

QMobile-Brand-of-Stars.jpg

QMobile_Priyanka_F-750x350.jpg

But i have a master plan for new gov. :smokin:

Teri%2BDua%2BSe%2BQaza%2BTo%2BBadal%2BNahin%2BSakti.jpg

^^^
Never mind top engineers and brilliant scientists, a disciplined defence establishment is the need of the hour.
Imran said Pak. Faujj loots 1/2 or $ 5 Billion of the budget every year.

Ask yourself, what is the ROI (Return-On-Investment) Pak Faujj pays back to it's citizens.

Answer : Pak. Faujj lost 1/2 the country which became Bangladesh. Lost 3-5 wars against India. Pak. Faujj lost the war in Afghanistan and today Afghanistan justifiably treats Pakistan with a cold shoulder. Forget about an inch of Jammu & Kashmir, Pak Faujj lost and yielded territory to India in Kargill War, losing and then lying shamelessly.

Ask your Pak Faujj for the 'business case' for all of the above wars, dare your Pak Faujj for a 'business case' to go to war against Iran and see them shiver. Pak Faujj's real business case is to skewer kabob Pakistanis and do make money from real-estate, cement, factories, trucking, breakfast cereal .... shaa ... you name it. Word on the street includes drugs and guns.

So when Pak Faujj run West Pakistan, or 1/2 Pakistan ... like the Americans were saying when they were bombing you with drones ... a(l)f.-Pakistan; do you know what happens to anyone-any civilisation-empire-country or nation state throughout history check, which consistently loses wars both major and minor ?

Said civilisation-empire-country or nation state cease to exist on the map !

^^^
Never mind top engineers and brilliant scientists, a disciplined defence establishment is the need of the hour.
Imran said Pak. Faujj loots 1/2 or $ 5 Billion of the budget every year.

Ask yourself, what is the ROI (Return-On-Investment) Pak Faujj pays back to it's citizens.

Answer : Pak. Faujj lost 1/2 the country which became Bangladesh. Lost 3-5 wars against India. Pak. Faujj lost the war in Afghanistan and today Afghanistan justifiably treats Pakistan with a cold shoulder. Forget about an inch of Jammu & Kashmir, Pak Faujj lost and yielded territory to India in Kargill War, losing and then lying shamelessly.

Ask your Pak Faujj for the 'business case' for all of the above wars, dare your Pak Faujj for a 'business case' to go to war against Iran and see them shiver. Pak Faujj's real business case is to skewer kabob Pakistanis and do make money from real-estate, cement, factories, trucking, breakfast cereal .... shaa ... you name it. Word on the street includes drugs and guns.

So when Pak Faujj run West Pakistan, or 1/2 Pakistan ... like the Americans were saying when they were bombing you with drones ... a(l)f.-Pakistan; do you know what happens to anyone-any civilisation-empire-country or nation state throughout history check, which consistently loses wars both major and minor ?

Said civilisation-empire-country or nation state cease to exist on the map !

Sir you have right to ask question, criticizing army as well as any other. Criticism is good for any institution & for development. :pakistan:

Dear Pakistan army is utilizing approx 20% of total budget, first i had claimed it like rest of society that army is using 70% of budget. After reading this report i was updated.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1404337

What army had delivered ? Good question.

1/2 Bangladesh, It was due to politicians. Army would not led any one free to take advantage. Be mature why army would done this, especially for the sake of ???.

If Bangldshi like India then Sheik Mujeeb was not killed by army.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Sheikh_Mujibur_Rahman

We did not lose war after independence exempt 1972 which distracted our vision in fighting, again it was due to political misuse.

I am not here to defend army by having a wrong context in its book. I am saying what is reality & best as per my knowledge.

Why we start a war against Iran, while our strategy is to defend our land.

We are willing to create friendship with our neighbors, why we start a program our enemies expecting with their dreams. We are a nuclear state, you know a nuclear state never yield or to be forced to yield on any cause.

What army is delivered to you is today peace, your family can enjoy life with out fear of bomb blast with 90% security rate, local crime are not a matter of army as well.

You are free to do business after retirement, you are free to buy or sale your property by having a profit. Is there any issue. I think no.

We civilians join army & be a army man.

Finally i only explain, that in Nawaz gov i owned pressurized by agency & some relative in army that don't speak in the favor of army because Nawaz don't like army, if you not it will be harm full while you would tried to get a gov job. But i quiet in said time. This is your political practice " Rope Pulling".

Still there are thousands of Nawaz Supporters existing. Its good to support their political party but unconditional criticism on army is senseless.
With Drone Bombing, Why USA is not currently bombing our state.:pakistan:

Might be there were Innocent civilians that killed in such attacks, with this fact USA launched various attacks in context of GWOT.

Every civilization got some anti state actors, I.e. conspiracy agents, traitors etc.

Last Duty of our army is to defend, not an industry. It is the duty of political gov to set strategies & sale arm's in international market & earn revenue.

You can ask more questions.

Question : Why has none of Pakistan's neighbours ever attacked Pakistan, not once ?
  1. Did you notice that Iran-China and now India have proved how to emancipate and move millions and 100's of millions out of poverty.

2. That's the neighbourhood agenda. Even Bangladesh is on to it and has proven it.

3. Ah ... if only one ☝️ had access to info., bole-to, I rest my case.
What will India look like at 100, Check :

Last edited:
Question : Why has none of Pakistan's neighbours ever attacked Pakistan, not once ?
  1. Did you notice that Iran-China and now India have proved how to emancipate and move millions and 100's of millions out of poverty.

2. That's the neighbourhood agenda. Even Bangladesh is on to it and has proven it.

3. Ah ... if only one ☝️ had access to info., bole-to, I rest my case.
What will India look like at 100, Check :

Pakistan is a nuclear state, Who would like to wage a war with Pakistan.

2nd no country want's its setback due to war and pause its development.

Now i define some mindsets

Imran Khan :pakistan:

Boss Gen Hameed Gull :pakistan:

Pervez Musharruf :pakistan:

Sheikh Rasheed :pakistan:

Me :pakistan:

مے تو اسرائیل کو دس منٹ مے ختم کر سکتا ہوں کیوں کے میں پاکستان کا ایس ایس جی ہوں۔:smokin: گھبرائیں مت

This is sufficient for your knowledge, So as per Indian 100, you can called it a notion, in which you overwhelming estimating. India would be in trouble with its population growth, meanwhile Pakistan would be stabled as per my sociological analysis.

Some big buildings are not the sign of progress, as you imagine about. Its all about a private business man.

Perfect country as per my ranking is one who have Military power, Lower population, Highest per capita income & perfect institutions.

This Is India

Pakistan Vision 2025 :pakistan:

^^^
5 Times this year India was more awesome than the rest of the world

As I said, my heart goes out to you all Pakistan.
  • Re: population, big buildings, mega factories etc. these are long standing issues in India. Democracy, a welfare state, all governance processes are targeted at the public good. The public of the Republic of India is emerging from years, nay, centuries of minority rule and often oppressive rule

• All indicators point to escalating, amplifying and even revolutionary success of said processes in resolving the Indian public's issues of water, health-care, education, agriculture, electricity, transportation, infrastructure, social-welfare etc. Avant garde private office buildings, mega factories and IT Parks are a sign of above success, and what gorgeous buildings Wow!

• Let's get one thing perfectly straight. It's all about India Vs. Pakistan. Not China, Israel, US/Palestine. Sorry to say, Pakistan is nowhere near it's contemporary India. I feel West Pakistan has not even started. Having come this far India's present day issues are a joke compared to it's past issues of various types of colonisation.
Examples :
  1. India ranks 2'nd re: worldwide in farm output.

2. India had one of world's fastest growing e-commerce markets Globally.

3. India has one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical industries, and growing.

4. India is the 3'rd largest start-up hub Globally with over 3,500 tech. start-ups.

5. India's Globally leading Gems & Jewellery has built a 90% and more niche in diamond processing by way of value add, and re-exports among other niche sectors like Gold.

6. India has become a major exporter of IT services, BPO services and software services with US $ 154 billion revenue in FY 2017. This is the fastest-growing part of the economy. The IT industry continues to be the largest private-sector employer in India.

7. The manufacturing sector has held a steady share of its economic contribution (26% of GDP in 2013–14). The Indian automobile industry is one of the largest in the world with an annual production of 25.48 million vehicles in 2017–18.
I rest my case.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom