What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

btml8mo8_ikea-bloomberg_625x300_08_August_18.jpg

@bluesky @Gibbs @Godman @Viet @Vergennes

I have written about this topic, I feel Indians are the biggest spenders in the world. The reason is China, America and Russia are all conservative societies re: austere religious/spiritual/ideological backgrounds. Their Churches and Commie Halls are far bigger and elaborate compared to their homes. The majority live in flats/apartments, minus the US where it may be 50-50.
  • EU and Japan are small, land wise constrained. I'll stick to middle class. Indian middle class has access to the West, Middle-East and Far East thanks to 'education system' on one hand, and access to cheap 'servants', labour and food on the other hand. Living spaces are larger then any other except US middle class. Indian marriages are lavish. SUV's are popular among the middle class. Indian Railways are so extensive and inexpensive that sub-continental travel is an Indian middle class entitlement. Bollywood, media, foodie joints, public spaces like beaches are extensive and most important, affordable with ice-cream, alcohol and snacks available at nominal local costs. I say that the Indian middle class is among the most spoilt in the world
Sports, fitness and recreation facilities, safety and pollution plus qualitatively inferior infrastructure are the only drawback for the Indian middle class because they are not at par with the other countries mentioned. The Indian middle class is not into the above to the same extent as sports crazed middle classes in other places, and lastly safety, pollution mitigation and public infrastructure are improving by leaps and bounds yr.-on-yr.

India’s economy is an elephant starting to run – IMF

India will remain the world’s fastest-growing economy as the country begins reaping the rewards of the ongoing structural reforms, according to Ranil Salgdo, the IMF’s mission chief for India.
Solgado described India’s $2.6 trillion economy as an elephant that is starting to run. Growth of the world’s sixth-biggest economy is expected to soar to 7.3 percent in the current fiscal year, ending in March 2019, and 7.5 percent next year. The current pick-up reportedly follows a drop to 6.7 percent in the previous fiscal year.

According to the Washington-based institution, India makes up 15 percent of the entire global growth

https://www.rt.com/business/435509-india-economy-elephant-imf/

@VCheng @niaz @BHarwana @Avicenna @Reichsmarschall @Saif al-Arab @ghazi52 @CHACHA"G" @Zarvan @Devil Soul @Norwegian @Moonlight @Spring Onion @Silahtar

Why you tag me when I told you not to tag me...Now see the reality of supa pawa...

Lol we are not a country with out water neither dry and with our any rain fall and people thirst for water.Its kerala
and geography is that if it do heavy rain after 1 week it will be normal....

Why you tag me when I told you not to tag me...Now see the reality of supa pawa...

Love this more glass window train !

@Indus Pakistan @Taimoor Khan @Jaanbaz @war&peace @Pluralist @Flash_Ninja @Taygibay @Super Falcon @maximuswarrior @GumNaam @Icewolf @IceCold @AHMED85 @CHI RULES

India’s economy is an elephant starting to run – IMF

India will remain the world’s fastest-growing economy as the country begins reaping the rewards of the ongoing structural reforms, according to Ranil Salgdo, the IMF’s mission chief for India.
Solgado described India’s $2.6 trillion economy as an elephant that is starting to run. Growth of the world’s sixth-biggest economy is expected to soar to 7.3 percent in the current fiscal year, ending in March 2019, and 7.5 percent next year. The current pick-up reportedly follows a drop to 6.7 percent in the previous fiscal year.

According to the Washington-based institution, India makes up 15 percent of the entire global growth

https://www.rt.com/business/435509-india-economy-elephant-imf/

@VCheng @niaz @BHarwana @Avicenna @Reichsmarschall @Saif al-Arab @ghazi52 @CHACHA"G" @Zarvan @Devil Soul @Norwegian @Moonlight @Spring Onion @Silahtar

Lol we are not a country with out water neither dry and with our any rain fall and people thirst for water.Its kerala
and geography is that if it do heavy rain after 1 week it will be normal....

Love this more glass window train !

@Indus Pakistan @Taimoor Khan @Jaanbaz @war&peace @Pluralist @Flash_Ninja @Taygibay @Super Falcon @maximuswarrior @GumNaam @Icewolf @IceCold @AHMED85 @CHI RULES

Can you stop tagging me ya knob? I'm not interested in your threads.

I have written about this topic, I feel Indians are the biggest spenders in the world. The reason is China, America and Russia are all conservative societies re: austere religious/spiritual/ideological backgrounds. Their Churches and Commie Halls are far bigger and elaborate compared to their homes. The majority live in flats/apartments, minus the US where it may be 50-50.
  • EU and Japan are small, land wise constrained. I'll stick to middle class. Indian middle class has access to the West, Middle-East and Far East thanks to 'education system' on one hand, and access to cheap 'servants', labour and food on the other hand. Living spaces are larger then any other except US middle class. Indian marriages are lavish. SUV's are popular among the middle class. Indian Railways are so extensive and inexpensive that sub-continental travel is an Indian middle class entitlement. Bollywood, media, foodie joints, public spaces like beaches are extensive and most important, affordable with ice-cream, alcohol and snacks available at nominal local costs. I say that the Indian middle class is among the most spoilt in the world
Sports, fitness and recreation facilities, safety and pollution plus qualitatively inferior infrastructure are the only drawback for the Indian middle class because they are not at par with the other countries mentioned. The Indian middle class is not into the above to the same extent as sports crazed middle classes in other places, and lastly safety, pollution mitigation and public infrastructure are improving by leaps and bounds yr.-on-yr.
Ask some of your Bengali friends about the meaning of "Dhan Bante Shiber Geet". or "ধান বানতে শিবের গীত". You must have a comprehensive problem to see an issue in its proper perspective. You can become an almost good essayist, though!!

Back
Top Bottom