What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

If you like rock, if you like to listen to the local talent while being immersed among memorabilia from the legends

images

In Bangalore

179176970940692bbc65buy3.jpg

In Bombay

22171.jpg

In Pune
32632230402a8328ed45bar8.jpg

In Delhi
hard_rock_cafe_20090803.jpg

In Hyderabad
image.axd

If you like rock, if you like to listen to the local talent while being immersed among memorabilia from the legends

Hard Rock Cafe is insanely expensive, we don't have it in Calcutta but other good cafes like Some Place Else, La Dolce Vita etc seem only for spoiled rich brats! Better put your 70's collection in high end stereo, lit up a cigarette, pour in your favorite scotch, lay back and enjoy the evening! :P

Hard Rock Cafe is insanely expensive, we don't have it in Calcutta but other good cafes like Some Place Else, La Dolce Vita etc seem only for spoiled rich brats! Better put your 70's collection in high end stereo, lit up a cigarette, pour in your favorite scotch, lay back and enjoy the evening! :P

I"ve visited the one in my city(Hyderabad).True everything is very expensive there,though worth it.

No matter what ,the atmosphere there cannot be easily replicated.

I"ve visited the one in my city(Hyderabad).True everything is very expensive there,though worth it.

No matter what ,the atmosphere there cannot be easily replicated.

Yeah I visited the one in Bombay, nice milieu. Atleast they don't play Linkin Park or Avril Lavingue! :P

omaxeindiatradetower.jpg

Chandigarh, 05 May, 2010: Omaxe Ltd, today announced the launch of “India Trade Tower”, the tallest commercial edifice of Punjab in Mullanpur. This office cum shopping complex will be a part of proposed Global Business Park which will be an International hotel & business hub spread over approx. 26 acres. India Trade Tower will be a contemporary designed fully centrally air conditioned G+19 floors with a total area of 2,45,000 sq ft.

India Trade Tower will be a commercial district of modern times that offers business spaces in the form of extraordinarily designed office and retail spaces. It is proposed to offer 42,000 sq ft area dedicated to shopping and retail. However, 17 floors embracing an area of 1,85, 000 sq ft, are designed as commercial space. Besides, a floor of an area 18,000 sq ft is entirely covered with terrace podium, health club, food court and water body etc. India Trade Tower with a realization value of approx. Rs 120 cr is slated to be completed within 2.5 years from the commencement of construction.

Global Business Park, part of proposed integrated township Omaxe Chandigarh Extn, is proposed to be a first of its kind 360 degree world class international hub which will add new avenues to the business community. Strategically located amidst greens in Mullanpur, Global Business Park is proposed to have 5-star hotels & club, retail space, office space, service apartments, business suites invigorating a new work-eat-shop-fun culture in Punjab. This project will carry a realization value of approx. Rs 1000 crore.
gbp.jpg

U should count the satellite city such as Gurgaon and Noida together. All they belong Delhi metro.
All the big cities have many district. If u seperte the 96Km Delhi metro to several district and call them "city",then Shanghai\tokyo\london\newyork\Beijin which have hundreds of kilometer of metro can seperate dozens "city" have metro.

Yes accepted that,Ghaziabad,noida and Gurgaon r all satellite towns of Delhi but u r wrong on its length,it's 153 km long,another 127 under construction and 192 km's which received budgetary and cabinet clearence for construction,and many more planned

Yes accepted that,Ghaziabad,noida and Gurgaon r all satellite towns of Delhi but u r wrong on its length,it's 153 km long,another 127 under construction and 192 km's which received budgetary and cabinet clearence for construction,and many more planned

We all know most of the lines u count are not underground,
Delhi Meṭro serving Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida in the National Capital Region of India. The network consists of six lines with a total length of 153 kilometres (95 mi) with 130 stations of which 30 are underground. Others u should call them express line or only railway.
If u count the overhead as "metro",then Tokyo will have thouthens Km of "metro".

Its really great for India know, because they have the money to spend on these Infra projects all over India.

Don't be ridiculous. A metro rail does not refer to just underground rail. :lol:

Who is ridiculous?

Who say metro is just underground ? But not such a high scale.
We all kown the line underground cost much much more than the line on the ground. so when u boast u have 150Km metro but we know only one-fifth of the leangth is underground. This is why GuangZhou metro daily ridership is three time of Dehli metro ,just becos the line on the ground is not efficiency compare line underground.
I only polite remind ,if Tokyo also count all the line just as u count,they will have 3000 Km "metro". and the line of Tokyo is more advanced and modern than Dehli

Who is ridiculous?

We all kown the line underground cost much much more than the line on the ground. so when u boast u have 150Km metro but we know only one-fifth of the leangth is underground. This is why GuangZhou metro daily ridership is three time of Dehli metro ,just becos the line on the ground is not efficiency compare line underground.
I only polite remind ,if Tokyo also count all the line just as u count,they will have 3000 Km "metro". and the line of Tokyo is more advanced and modern than Dehli

Off course it would be! Japan is considered first world since a long time.

Who is ridiculous?

first of all u urself initiated that a metro needs to b underground otherwise it is express line or simple railway

First of all the problem is that u Chinese the criteria for achievement is what have been achived by u,the rest is waste,u pretty much ignored a fact that a huge portion of Delhi metro is elevated,for the same reason to escape traffic congestion.

i am in no mood for a comparison here,as u chinese had made it a habbit to start mud slinging for any development done or achieved in India,when we fools keep thanking and congratulating u

i met an another Chinese fool in an another thread who claim that Indian economy is overestimated because we dont have manufacturing base or exports like Chinese,since this r their biggest industries chinese criteria for development is now manufacturing and exports(only when it comes to India)otherwise even nation's like Australia will b relegated to a 4th world nation

Ome more thing,it is the Japan itself which assisted us in Delhi metro,and they claimed Delhi will b as good as Tokyo metro,so take my 2 cents here

first of all u urself initiated that a metro needs to b underground otherwise it is express line or simple railway

First of all the problem is that u Chinese the criteria for achievement is what have been achived by u,the rest is waste,u pretty much ignored a fact that a huge portion of Delhi metro is elevated,for the same reason to escape traffic congestion.

i am in no mood for a comparison here,as u chinese had made it a habbit to start mud slinging for any development done or achieved in India,when we fools keep thanking and congratulating u

i met an another Chinese fool in an another thread who claim that Indian economy is overestimated because we dont have manufacturing base or exports like Chinese,since this r their biggest industries chinese criteria for development is now manufacturing and exports(only when it comes to India)otherwise even nation's like Australia will b relegated to a 4th world nation

Ome more thing,it is the Japan itself which assisted us in Delhi metro,and they claimed Delhi will b as good as Tokyo metro,so take my 2 cents here

It's Indians here who insist on the comparison. I can easily point to your media and Chinese + Hongkong media for that. Keep your two cents.

Back
Top Bottom