What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

great shares, i think this is the problem of india and pakistan that most of funds go to such costly initiatives, where as the poor remains in bad condition.

Delhi Metro here is very cheap and mostly poor people, students and middle class use It- Some one should post pictures of migrant laborers at New Delhi or Anand Vihar station- this saves a lot of money for these people-

Similar is the case of Mumbai Sub-Urban Railways-

We have a saying in Delhi, "the only thing that works properly in Delhi is the Delhi Metro" :agree:

Golf is a useless sport & should be banned

Perhaps but its still nice so one must appreciate the achievements , part of my family roots are from Delhi :)

Lucknow (suburban) | UP
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

cc: KB335ci2

Nice! Let me know if you need anything at any time of the day or night. Shoot me a message. Enjoy tour trip, though the weather is awful in October. Just awfully hot, humid and hazy.

Tks mate.. I'm there only for a couple of days

Coming from the Southern hemisphere winter, A bit of hot weather wont hurt.. Fair dinkum

Tks mate.. I'm there only for a couple of days

Coming from the Southern hemisphere winter, A bit of hot weather wont hurt.. Fair dinkum

This is the worst kind of heat and humidity coupled with hazy weather. Make sure you're well protected from the elements at all times is all I can say. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom