What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

nice thanks for sharing... i think india should avoid wars and so on.. coz if development continues like this they dont have to go and work in arab countries ..
Dude. Indians in Arab countries range from illiterates who clean the roads to highly educated like doctors, engineers, bankers, businessman etc etc. they ear billions of dollars and contribute to Indian economy a great deal. But yes I agree... should go to war and instead focus on becoming a developed country.

Nice. I like the metro. I wonder how will bangladeshs metro look like! I am admiring yours for sure.

Dude. Indians in Arab countries range from illiterates who clean the roads to highly educated like doctors, engineers, bankers, businessman etc etc. they ear billions of dollars and contribute to Indian economy a great deal. But yes I agree... should go to war and instead focus on becoming a developed country.
Nice. I like the metro. I wonder how will bangladeshs metro look like! I am admiring yours for sure.

than y Americans or any other national dosent work there .. coz they better economies and jobs pays more in there own countries and so on ... if ur country is developed and has every facility available and job pay is good than i think most probably u will not leave ur country as u have too much freedom in ur country..

great shares, i think this is the problem of india and pakistan that most of funds go to such costly initiatives, where as the poor remains in bad condition.

great shares, i think this is the problem of india and pakistan that most of funds go to such costly initiatives, where as the poor remains in bad condition.

Mass transit railway/metro is meant for all sections of the population. In fact, the lower strata of society benefits the most from inexpensive and efficient means of public transportation.

than y Americans or any other national dosent work there .. coz they better economies and jobs pays more in there own countries and so on ... if ur country is developed and has every facility available and job pay is good than i think most probably u will not leave ur country as u have too much freedom in ur country..

There is lots and lots of white trash in the gulf. They're treated like royalty there.

Freedom is one thing many don't like to leave their country. I on the other hand had lots of freedom overseas... I was born overseas.

Americans or the westerns you're talking about do work here. American teachers earn more a month than what they earn a year in America.

Actually Americans,French and British and Australians also work there...if you see Dubai , the number of 'white ' expats has never been higher ...they also earn more than their South Asian colleagues , as the salary is fixed keeping in mind the native country ...for example , if a doctor or engineer from India is paid say 10000 dirhams , someone else from a first world country could be paid even double or more for the same job.....this is one of the reasons why the gulf job market is flooded with south Asians ..same expertise for less pay

Bangalore | KA
29440449365_c5f212578e_b.jpg

cc: Bangalore City Skyline

27813596581_81c51fba65_b.jpg

cc: https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/12965...yline_AND_mt_IS_all_AND_w_IS_all_AND_s_IS_rec

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom