What's new

India developes anti aircraft carrier missile

psychological impact of brahmos is really priceless for enemies.......now they always had bad dreams of brahmos
Brahmos makes them restless day and night that's why they always find excuses to came out of thier sorrow:tup:

i can already see it. can u?

Bollywoodian's Brahmos dream again...have you guy demand the permission of Russia yet :blink:? unless you install engine made in India :lol:. but our Pakistanis friends will certainly can have this below toy..since they know how to make M9 and M11.

Df-21d-on-the-highway.jpg

nope they are not...unless you violate MTCR...anyway...i'll take it as a failed attempt to make april fool...thanxxxxx for trying :P

290km aircraft carrier killer? AC won't let you get that close.

You need a super accurate Intermediate Ranged ballistic missile to take out an AC.

Are you sure range of Block-III is 290 Km...? Its much more than that but not being told in public because of the obvious reasons.

So, a Block-III Brahmos with Steep dive capability is really dangerous for any enemy ship out there..

When we have things like this happening in India everytime India does missile test, Pakistan doesn't need to pay $ for missiles.

India's Agni-II Plus Ballistic Missile Fails Test - Must Watch.wmv

:rofl:

Failure is road to Success,But Pakistan never encounters failure because it doesn't even care to try as they very well know about the result of any such attempt.

Pakistan is failure in itself.Stop Bullshitting

I Wonder why Moderator don't care to moderate post like yours

LOL I can already see the effect of this news on our neighbours. And whats with the guy who is just posting off topic old missile failure articles with valuable comments like boom/bang/crash :rofl:
Grow up kids!

Back
Top Bottom