What's new

India developes anti aircraft carrier missile

Shourya will do it, if Brahmos can't. Its the ultimate weapon against AC.

Sometimes I feel why you are so eager to open up your foolishness in front of the world. :lol: The design, development is Indian, engine is foreign but made in India, avionics are Indian, high grade steel are developed and produced in India.

chest thumping about stolen and copied techs.... yeah you can do it. lol This is the only thing you done by yourself. :rofl:

India knows the design and development :blink:...you guys must have a very long term vision to take 30 years to develop somethings that are about to be obsoleted such Arjunk and LCA..and still continue :rofl:

Yes We chest thumping for what you Indian can't do and don't even dare to consider such as copy...because you don't have the gut or face international retalition...basically you're banished mentaly from using the word "copy"

India knows the design and development :blink:...you guys must have a very long term vision to take 30 years to develop somethings that are about to be obsoleted such Arjunk and LCA..and still continue :rofl:

Yes We chest thumping for what you Indian can't do and don't even dare to consider such as copy...because you don't have the gut or face international retalition...basically you're banished mentaly from using the word "copy"

Dam! No one knows if those copied things work at the first place :rofl:

sorry we are not like you Pakistanis who bought Chinese and North Korean missiles repainting them and renaming them after foreign Islamic kings for you ignorant trolls India developed the guidance systems for the missile whereas Russia developed the propulsion systems if you do not believe me learn about the development of Brahmos then come back and talk

Funny we bought cruise missiles,IRBMs,NCMs,etc while the whole world slept... we probably have a genie who grants our wishes... or maybe we stop the time? lol... as for brahmos.. we all know its a modified russian YAKHONT/ONYX missile ... As for hitting anybody... heres some old news:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...VIpXn7lNYMkCW1tqA&sig2=2GBlrfGP1Iyyj-ynZi0eWg

Funny we bought cruise missiles,IRBMs,NCMs,etc while the whole world slept... we probably have a genie who grants our wishes... or maybe we stop the time? lol... as for brahmos.. we all know its a modified russian YAKHONT/ONYX missile ... As for hitting anybody... heres some old news:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...VIpXn7lNYMkCW1tqA&sig2=2GBlrfGP1Iyyj-ynZi0eWg

know your own info before talking sht as i said many times before the propulsion systems was designed by Russia it is based on the Yakhnot but the bulls eye guidance was developed by India this is the point of JV see you have to realize that when we do JV's we don't just buy another country's design repaint it green with a crescent and name it after a foreign islamic king we actually put in R&D of our own for developing the guidance systems for the missile.

know your own info before talking sht as i said many times before the propulsion systems was designed by Russia it is based on the Yakhnot but the bulls eye guidance was developed by India this is the point of JV see you have to realize that when we do JV's we don't just buy another country's design repaint it green with a crescent and name it after a foreign islamic king we actually put in R&D of our own for developing the guidance systems for the missile.

the RnD centers of Brahmos are in India with some labs in Russia as support.

Dam! No one knows if those copied things work at the first place :rofl:

It worked for us every time..that's why western countries are so scare to sell us military stuffs, but they're willing to sell to India because they know you will fail every time :laugh:

Good, enough to sink chinese baby ac in case of any eventuality..

Bollywood thinking

STFU...... a damn yakhont is what india boasts about? i pitty ur intellect... do tell me why russia didnt give india the codes for it? as for our missiles yes... in the start we did get missile tech from N.korea which was heavily modified and came up with Ghauri...now do enlignten us about our dozens of other missile? ... now get lost.. as for foriegn kings... the so called foriegn kings were ethnically same as us! and most are burried in Pakistan....

STFU...... a damn yakhont is what india boasts about? i pitty ur intellect... do tell me why russia didnt give india the codes for it? as for our missiles yes... in the start we did get missile tech from N.korea which was heavily modified and came up with Ghauri...now do enlignten us about our dozens of other missile? ... now get lost.. as for foriegn kings... the so called foriegn kings were ethnically same as us! and most are burried in Pakistan....

why so jealous broo, chill maar with ur ghauris and shaheens.

^^^
You do realise that we are talking about Chinese AC not Pakistan's. Also whats wrong with a 300 km supersonic missile ?? Which will soon be fired through a su30 mki, making it more dangerous. I just don't it, every defence analyst is worried about this missile except few brave-hearts on this forum. US is afraid that India or Russia might wanna sell it to other countries which will cause imbalance in that region but who cares right !!!

^^^
You do realise that we are talking about Chinese AC not Pakistan's. Also whats wrong with a 300 km supersonic missile ?? Which will soon be fired through a su30 mki, making it more dangerous. I just don't it, every defence analyst is worried about this missile except few brave-hearts on this forum. US is afraid that India or Russia might wanna sell it to other countries which will cause imbalance in that region but who cares right !!!

Dude MKI is not a GODS GIFT TO AVIATION as you guys believe!

Also to fire at a AC you will have to get near it... now in a real war scenerio ... what are the odds of getting so close to an AC with AWACS support,H-9 SAMs,other weapons etc and dozens of jets protecting it? almost zero... to sink an AC you will need a super speedy,long ranged missile, not a short ranged airlaunched CM... Plus russians have the source codes... will they give em to you in case of a war with china?

Dude MKI is not a GODS GIFT TO AVIATION as you guys believe!

Also to fire at a AC you will have to get near it... now in a real war scenerio ... what are the odds of getting so close to an AC with AWACS support,H-9 SAMs,other weapons etc and dozens of jets protecting it? almost zero... to sink an AC you will need a super speedy,long ranged missile, not a short ranged airlaunched CM... Plus russians have the source codes... will they give em to you in case of a war with china?

dw dude nirbhay is coming within a month or something, its over 1000km. i am sure drdo will make similiar algorithm for it. just wait and see.

take a chill pill bro the Russian's took the Yakhnot propulsion design and modified it we created the guidance systems ( for the billionth time) and wtf is the bold part supposed to mean? :blink:

i don't want to derail the thread but be honest with yourselves are you Persian,Afghan,Turkic,or Arab? if not then STFU we all know your ethnic backgrounds don't tell me that your ancestors took a magic carpet ride from Arabia to South Asia because every Pakistani and North Indian has ancestry or some kind of cultural/ethnic affiliation to the Gandhara civilization

Back
Top Bottom