What's new

India developes anti aircraft carrier missile

thats why youtube is full of videos of Brahmos,Agni,shaurya testing where never find any testing videos of Chinese missiles..maybe they got tested in CCP mouthpieces :blink: :blink: tell me,did you ever see any videos of DF-21D ??
yup this DF-21D is a joke.. ballistic missile for air craft carrier.. :lol: how will the video come when the whole 21-D is fake ccp news.

all right......seems legit.... is it fast enough to evade a ciws?

nope..and also,it was Babur land attack missile,not a naval version or stiff dive version.just modified Tomahawk i may say.and they are slow.

yup this DF-21D is a joke.. ballistic missile for air craft carrier.. :lol: how will the video come when the whole 21-D is fake ccp news.

maybe.... news suggests that they tested on a fixed target,but never on a moving targets unlike Brahmos..I wander why :unsure:

Have your heart about mid-course guidance and interception??? what make you think iit's impossible if we can use similar missile as ASAT, both move with predictable tragetory...now with Beidou system, once we have 34 sats in place we can track even monitor aircraft carrier battle group 24 hrs...I don't know how fake is this DF21-d..but sure we can give a try with Indian BG.

Have your heart about mid-course guidance and interception??? what make you think iit's impossible if we can use similar missile as ASAT, both move with predictable tragetory...now with Beidou system, once we have 34 sats in place we can track even monitor aircraft carrier battle group 24 hrs...I don't know how fake is this DF21-d..but sure we can give a try with Indian BG.

AC move with predictable trajectory :lol:
so chinese feed the trajectory to the US AC's.. sir salaam.

what did you try it on ? You guys dont have aircraft carriers :rofl:

AC move with predictable trajectory :lol:
so chinese feed the trajectory to the US AC's.. sir salaam.

We dont need..because we sold alot of alot of electronic components such IC or chips are made in China to US military subcontractors, we secretly plant a tracking homing devise...then the job is done... we don't even bother to use Beidou when dealing with US AC :D

Sorry to deceive you..we have tried it only with simulation...not real practice yet :D..maybe I have too much of bollywood dream :rofl:

We dont need..because we sold alot of alot of electronic components such IC or chips are made in China to US military subcontractors, we secretly plant a tracking homing devise...then the job is done... we don't even bother to use Beidou when dealing with US AC :D

Sorry to deceive you..we have tried it only with simulation...not real practice yet :D..maybe I have too much of bollywood dream :rofl:

Oh yeah.. yesterday we simulated that PLAN was spanked by viet women.. :lol:
lets celebrate.. :rofl:

i expected trolls

well this missile test had new algorithm maybe for steep dive that could hit the aircraft carrier. great job again drdo. we r proud of u guys. all pakistanis who think this is russian. u got my middle finger salute.

soon the air launched version will be launched, this will bee extremely drastic for any navy trying to attack indian waters. beware never enter indian water unless ur looking to reach paradise.

Why the top dive attack? Aren't ships most vulnerable on the hull side just below the waterline?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom