What's new

India could have developed cryogenic engine by 2000: Nambi Narayanan

They have and they will. See how the US is still having to wait to get part of the Nuclear Business cake even now.
We have a living example of a country in the neighborhood that has had to continously perform like a Circus Animal to keep Uncle Sam amused. :D

Don't point fingers at ppl from land of pure.......u ******,ungodly,idol worshipping,cow worshipping evil yindoo:bunny:

This has nothing WHATSOEVER to do with the UNSC, buster.
It has all to do with some people who sold themselves for a few shekels. Learn to see the difference. Also take a re-look at the Capt. B.Subbarao case, you'll understand what I mean.

The problem is, China is sitting on your head ready with Pakistan to take away Kashmir and Arunachal, Russia migh intervene in Kashmir but what about Arunachal. This all can be solved once you get the UNSC seat, and for that you need USA.

Once you have the UNSC seat, Kashmir will be resolved and China will agree to convert LAC into IB. Indian Bureaucracy knows this.

The problem is, China is sitting on your head ready with Pakistan to take away Kashmir and Arunachal, Russia migh intervene in Kashmir but what about Arunachal. This all can be solved once you get the UNSC seat, and for that you need USA.

Once you have the UNSC seat, Kashmir will be resolved and China will agree to convert LAC into IB. Indian Bureaucracy knows this.

Oh yeah; do you really believe that story? I commend your optimism.
Though its beyond what is rationally sustainable.

not so easy... :no:

Why we are so obsessed with UNSC seat ? It is nothing but yet another left over of colonial era ! It is nothing but mark of superiority and status among comity of nations. India needs to strive for up-liftment of its people and not UNSC seat .
and we are going to rely on US to secure UNSC seat ? Respect is something others need to give you and not that you should beg for yourself ! It is rather demeaning to see India perennially begging for UNSC seat when world is not interested ...

Historically China got Permanent seat in UN SC when it was very poor, undeveloped country ...just because it was Soviet ally and the fact that it was on right side of history ( being on victorious side of WW II ). Thus UN SC structure is vestige of WW II . If at all country like Japan , Germany need to be on UNSC , but they are not just because they were defeated in WW II.

India will be there when time comes but let us not beg for it every now and then.

It is height of optimism to hope that UNSC seat will bring resolution to Kashmir or other boundary problem with China !!!

Lastly I would say ...Nobody can really take away from you ....what you really deserve ...no matter what !

But India should aspire something more higher and tangible ...and more useful than toothless ,ceremonial UNSC seat !

UNSC seat will come when we become 3-4 trillion $ economy atleast and are bigger than uk and france...........till then come out of ur dreams man

UNSC seat will come when we become 3-4 trillion $ economy atleast and are bigger than uk and france...........till then come out of ur dreams man

I did not say it will come by the next sunrise. It will obviously take 20 years more.

Why we are so obsessed with UNSC seat ? It is nothing but yet another left over of colonial era ! It is nothing but mark of superiority and status among comity of nations. India needs to strive for up-liftment of its people and not UNSC seat .
and we are going to rely on US to secure UNSC seat ? Respect is something others need to give you and not that you should beg for yourself ! It is rather demeaning to see India perennially begging for UNSC seat when world is not interested ...

Historically China got Permanent seat in UN SC when it was very poor, undeveloped country ...just because it was Soviet ally and the fact that it was on right side of history ( being on victorious side of WW II ). Thus UN SC structure is vestige of WW II . If at all country like Japan , Germany need to be on UNSC , but they are not just because they were defeated in WW II.

India will be there when time comes but let us not beg for it every now and then.

It is height of optimism to hope that UNSC seat will bring resolution to Kashmir or other boundary problem with China !!!

Lastly I would say ...Nobody can really take away from you ....what you really deserve ...no matter what !

But India should aspire something more higher and tangible ...and more useful than toothless ,ceremonial UNSC seat !

why don't you understand that half of your serious problems where you are wasting money for nothing will stop. You spend Billions every year in Kashmir and arms, your social security is null due to that. You get the UNSC seat all these problem will resolve within 5 years. Because you will have more influence in the world and can keep your point more firmly, World will listen to you. You get involved in world politics with a 'safer side' and peace in agenda. I guess you people do not know that there is a lot of pressurizing from different sectors specially corporate for not utilizing resources in India , like coal in Jharia, solar power, tidal power, etc. Rather You get stuck with nuclear deals and other costly deals, when everything is available in the country. Nuclear deal is not bad, but point is you get pressurized. This will stop. I don't know why you people never think that way.

not so easy... :no:
Did I ever mention it is easy? refer to my post #23

I did. The reality is very different from your hypothesis, unfortunately.

Where is india making a mistake??

answer-----By trying to be on multiple boats at the same time
In terms of critical technology only russia will help india(if it does)..............USA is only concerned about its business and will never give even an iota of tech to us,,,,this remains an undisputable fact ppl

I did. The reality is very different from your hypothesis, unfortunately.

It is the reality. Corporate lobby presses your government for buying costlier goods. Which can only be counterbalanced if you get UNSC. Once you get into direct talks with the five members , India will have more access to the policy what 5 together make. tum logo ko baat samjh hi nahi ati. Go to the root cause , passing food bill, this bill, buying weapons, it will not get us any where.

For this reason only to get the UNSC, India got close to US. If it was only technology, India would have got it from France or Russia. But you have to put pressure on Some countries because there is a land dispute with them, and that you can only do by getting into UNSC.

If UNSC was the solution for all border disputes, then China would have settled all border disputes by now.

However, we are supposed to discuss here if CIA had any hand in sabotaging our cryo engine development, and whether our top cops sold themselves to CIA.

Back
Top Bottom