What's new

India could become a Pak,warnsVHPafter study shows Muslims will be India'slargest population by 2050

Yes...it will be. Indian government has started bring Biharis and UP walas to settle in Kashmir. By 2050, probably Hindus will be majority in Kashmir.
Good move when locals will start fighting them blame Pakistan.

The only way to achieve Akhand Bharat is to kill 200 million Muslims, I think Modi should start building gas chambers all around India by now or he too will be shot and ridiculed like Gandhi by right wing Hindus.

Believe me, no country in the world wants to be another "India" though.

Yes, every country wants to be Pakistan. lol

I see so many foreigners are coming to India and India has mostly positive image abroad, what about you? :D

How will Hindus be a majority in a muslim majority area when muslims will be a majority in the whole country?

Read the OP again. India will have the largest Muslim population in the world, not the majority in India. Hindus will still be 78% of the population by 2050, while Muslims 16% and 6% remaining faiths

they both going that way

And all this while I thought Athiesm was the fast growing thing.....as science increases athiesm is taking over. As per projection in 200-500 years athiesm will be by far the majority.

Good move when locals will start fighting them blame Pakistan.

The thing is you don't understand Kashmir. Jammu is Hindu, Ladhak is Buddhist while Valley is Muslim. Jammu and Ladhak have no problem with settlers. Valley is just a strip of 100X100 Sq Km where Muslims are predominant

The only way to achieve Akhand Bharat is to kill 200 million Muslims, I think Modi should start building gas chambers all around India by now or he too will be shot and ridiculed like Gandhi by right wing Hindus.

Muslims in India is rising but what happened to the Hindus in Pakistan??? Done with them? There is very few left, get rid of them!! And you talk about India and its Muslims!!!

And all this while I thought Athiesm was the fast growing thing.....as science increases athiesm is taking over. As per projection in 200-500 years athiesm will be by far the majority.

Atheism is just a trend, people always want to believe on something, Its mostly christians who are fed up with christianity and turned towards atheism. Now they have an options to explore, Islam, they didnt know much about it before but thanks to US policies that are spreading Islam in the US and the west. US is spreading Islam all over EU and US

Muslims in India increasing heavily while Pakistan is almost out of any minorities now their target is Shia Muslims!!! Bravo Modi!!

Muslims in India is rising but what happened to the Hindus in Pakistan??? Done with them? There is very few left, get rid of them!! And you talk about India and its Muslims!!!

I agree, you should take revenge for your Hindu brothers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom