What's new

India could become a Pak,warnsVHPafter study shows Muslims will be India'slargest population by 2050

Why they are so scared ? Whats wrong with muslim population ? Dont they think india will remain hindu dominent country

AFAIK I cant see such a thing in our state .Using poor Muslims citizens IUML and rich Muslim elites grabbing power of our govt .That is all what I can see in here .

In our state majority of muslims have 1 to 2 kids .For Christians it is only one .
RSS established the Muslim Vichar manch and they know the importance of minorities.

I agree with you .We cant allow that community to become majority due to obvious reasons including you pointed out in here.
But demographic explosion is not a choice .Entire population should reduced irrespective of their religion

In my state the population hit zero growth and in near future it will be negative .
That will also works in other parts of India if it implement very well .You cant compete for baby production in this populated nation.Will only cause the reduction of thequalityof life .
.Uplifting entire Hindus from problems will indeed secure the protection of the Hinduism and Hindus in this nation.

I still don't understand this whole new secularism in India . Am not telling u but but in common. India is the only country keep saying terrorist have no religion .... This itself big danger for the nation. How come terrorist are different from Muslims who kicks Amar Jawan statue and hurt all other religion ? I beg to differ. Sorry. You need to realise the fact. Once Muslims get majority at the right time they will ask r seperatiomseparation. For this Muslims must be told that this is Hindustan If you have any other goal then you better vacate India and go to Pakistan ..... This will lead to real secular society . When Muslim can marry 4-6 wife and have 3 children each why should Hindu follow 2 or 1 child pospolicy ? Won't t disturb our fabric of our society ? And I must warn you , you or u r kids or their kids won't get these free bies If you are minority. In no time they will chase you and us family out . So be careful .

There is nothing called Indian nowadays..only Hindu,Muslim,Christian...
Coming to topic..Its not limited to any particular religion..We too have our own shares of dimwits like bishops/pastors and peoples like sushel kumar,who are crying over imaginary Christian persecution and ghar wapasi howls 24*7..May be they are not getting foreign funds easily like in the past...Its the ordinary Christian who are going to be blamed and suffer for their activities..

People should realise the idiots like this VHP leader and Bishops like that .

NGOs fundings are already screwed .They cant keep up the conversion activities with out that money .That is their problem.
Our problems is the fools like this VHP leaders.They can sell stupidity like this among poor illiterate Indians but wont work among educated people .
Govt is spending and hard working for reduce the population and increasing the quality of life .
Here we have retards like this .dammit

Last edited:
RSS are going to go crazy after this report

No better in protecting our minorities and in opposing terrorists which you military leaders are not .Gen Hafiz Saeed will agree with me.
Yes better at being criminals which our Military leaders are not

People should realise the idiots like this VHP leader and Bishops like that .
Can't..They are always a minority...In Christianity they will be labeled as atheist or anti Christ by these bishop supporting groups,who are in majority...
Many are interested only in finding faults of other religions but turning blind eye towards the illness sprouting in their own community..Even many seems blindingly defending these illness knowingly...More so among Christians...

And how does that counter my point. And it remains a fact that there are more than 10 million illegal BDians here in India.
If such a large BD population resides somewhere then that should be declared as part of BD. If this report is true - which it is not, then I must say Indian admin,establishment, Intel and security services including police are the most incompetent nincompoops.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom