What's new

India-China talks today, Tibet holds key

Our vested interest only lends positives in that region for india simply because of what you stated, India is not aggressive nor does i have the stature militarily yet to take on china . However it is seeing china's bullying ways . Why fight them when we are willing to jump in in front to take them on. I would also not call India devoid of foreign policy after Afghanistan, south china sea and now Burma. I'm sure all these military pacts with Japan, Vietnam etc. are not just something that landed in your laps. Btw would you not sell your bhramos to israel and Saudi Arabia?
i would certainly like to know y u want to help us so badly???:what:
u already helped us a lot in
1962:Nehru actually send SOS to ur then President but he denied :tdown:
1971:practically against us
1999: pls dont tell us that ur FBI and CIA didnt knew anything abt kargil stage preplans of Pakistan army.
As u can see a series of diplomatic talk is underway and i hope there will be a positive outcome from this that'll benifit both the asian gaints and dispute settlement without firing a single bullet :angel: so pls dont try to derail it by playing big daddy's part

now if u really wanna help us and want India on ur side u'll actually have to flush Pakistan this time. :azn:
and as far as selling bhramos is concern..it is underway

"Several countries including Vietnam, South Africa, Egypt, Oman, Brunei have expressed interest in the missile. In February 2010, it was reported that India was in "serious negotiations" with Chile, Brazil, South Africa and Indonesia regarding the purchase of the missile. Malaysia is also reported to be considering the purchase of the missile for use on its Kedah class warships. Informal negotiations are ongoing between India and Vietnam for the sale of Brahmos missiles" :enjoy:

Is this the same Indians that gave you your independence? I was not aware Bangladeshi's had ill will towards india. Had it not been for them you would not have your flags or your freedom

How predictable you indians are! You feel so comfortable going off topic when the going gets tough, don't you?

The indians have succeeded to persuade Burma to remain neutral if not join the US camp. Let's see if the indians can persuade China to give up its claims on Aksai Chin, Tibet and South Tibet! I must admit that the indians are truly the masters of deceit.

what you call deceit . we and the rest of the world calls diplomacy .

Of course india secretly wants to grab Tibet. That's why it's using the Tibetans in exile to organize a Tibetan insurgency in China. The only proper response is to level those terrorists in Dharmsala and level New Delhi for supporting them. Talks are a waste of time. I'd rather have india simply declare its claim over Tibet.

Of course india secretly wants to grab Tibet. That's why it's using the Tibetans in exile to organize a Tibetan insurgency in China. The only proper response is to level those terrorists in Dharmsala and level New Delhi for supporting them. Talks are a waste of time. I'd rather have india simply declare its claim over Tibet.

You should decide India's foreign policy dude...

Back
Top Bottom