What's new

India, China armies clash in Sikkim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY `shchinese` U know theres a lot of difference in saying "WE CAN " and "WE DID " wen Ur missiles come this way and hit our PM`s office , please let us know... till then how about keeping ur mouth shut:bunny:
Also , Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?:taz:

shitchinese are u really a chinaman ?

^^Keep it civil...

shchinese should report this uncivilized posts to mods.
Provocative behaviour of indians need to be teckeled without prejudice.

An Eagle sailing through the air pounced upon the winning **** and carried him off in his talons. The losing c0ck immediately came out of his corner, and he ruled the farmyard from that day forward.

Comment: A very clear warning against boasting (though I haven't heard of many children being carried off by eagles).

I think the eagle in the parable was this big bad bald one:

:usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

shitchinese are u really a chinaman ?

your reply didn't involve any real discussion about the topic, has nothing to do with the topic of this forum (i.e. defence).can you just do yourself a favor to delete your junk reply? let's focus on the topic of this thread/forum.

thanks.

It's about damn time to liberate Sikkim from subversive invaders, even if its God damn decades late.

Also, congratulations to our Indian friends, all your nagging and bragging annoyance finally got our attention.

Any goyims out there care to join the party and slave for Tel Aviv?

^^Keep it civil...

shchinese should report this uncivilized posts to mods.
Provocative behaviour of indians need to be teckeled without prejudice.

yes you are absoutely right batman .. but the way shchinese posts aint civil as welll ????? my bad that I did this but the way he writes "our missiles jitting yiur PM office" tells alot abt his civility.. aint posting no more in this thread...

WE CAN is a very good term to use for India.

for example, with that term, you can say "we can build tanks, fighters, navagation satellite", see, you can. have you ever built any combat ready tanks, fighters?

i've told you, you should allow people to say "we can".

What About " WE CAN COPY" ??

your reply didn't involve any real discussion about the topic, has nothing to do with the topic of this forum (i.e. defence).can you just do yourself a favor to delete your junk reply? let's focus on the topic of this thread/forum.

thanks.

^^^^ See whos saying this... ??

What About " WE CAN COPY" ??

Yes we copy.

But in China we actually call this biological engineering. Some dumb *** will always want to design/create and with no ability to copy, and since to design/create is hard, copy is easier. So why not? Our Indian friends think we are very `clever'. No? :cheesy:

COPY POWER!

^^^ unlike some chinese .. who live in australia but see no difference between australian and chinese flags ... do you plan to invade australia with your verbal rattling.. with your tall talk now i am seriously interested in your power demonstration .. bring it on dude.. i hope you aren't wet already.. i meant your weapons.. ;)

Stick to the topic people, this forum has reputation of being one of the best forum sites that lets Pakistanies, Indian and others discuss defence and other issues in civil manner. Dont bring the level of discusion to dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom