What's new

India, China armies clash in Sikkim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a chinese member kinda pulled at his long mousch and asked him to behave properly in a public forum. I dont remember which post though. Will fish it out. This fellow usually posts such flame baits. I dunno why people have to respond to him

I would like to see some real information on this battle rather than all this abuse and flaming. Its interesting that this happened when Myanmar seems to be falling apart.

I would like to see some real information on this battle rather than all this abuse and flaming. Its interesting that this happened when Myanmar seems to be falling apart.

:smokin: as said in another thread, our armed police or even regular police force can help to stabilize that tiny country run by a groups of generals.

india here is a different enemy, I guess in case we do have war in the future, we will have to use our PLA, I don't think our armed police can handle indians.

I think you underestimate everything a bit too much

see my post above.

let me tell you something dude - there are 7 entities in this world regarding politics and military forces: US, EU, China, Russia, Japan, Koreas, Pakistan.

In general, we see countries like SA, India as "extra funs".

:smokin: as said in another thread, our armed police or even regular police force can help to stabilize that tiny country run by a groups of generals.

india here is a different enemy, I guess in case we do have war in the future, we will have to use our PLA, I don't think our armed police can handle indians.

no shchinese! I think you are enough for India. You can brag/bore us to death ;)

why would anyone bother to argue about a rumor

Last edited:
:smokin:

how about let's just focus on the topic of this thread?

like? How broken or fingered our indigenous stuff are and how wonderful your stuff are huh??

Come on dude!! If you wanna say that you got the biggest thing in all of the Middle country, Go ahead and play with it! I have seen all your posts and don't even bait me to feed you ;)

""how about let's just focus on the topic of this thread?"" -- shchinese

HOW ABT LETS FOCUS ON THE "CHINAS GREAT LEAP FORWARD" wh n in a matter of few years (read less then 5 yrs) abt 20 to 30 million chinese died coz of NO food on their tables... I am sure U ll enjoy talking abt it cry baby?
and EU is quite big to be referred as entity. there are 3 great powers in it ... UK , FRANCE AND GERMAN. hence U screwed up your reply again as U always do .he he .... and the EXTRA FUN cause a lot of damage , eg vietnam vs US.. And when extra fun is one man standing in front of a batallion of tanks (communists )its stilll better :)
P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S.

Last edited:
like? How broken or fingered our indigenous stuff are and how wonderful your stuff are huh??

No, as I just said in another reply (please check if you want), a lot of our stuff are broken. for example:

1. our Taihang engine which is currently used by our J-11B fighters is known to be not that reliable.

2. a lot of our missiles are not that reliable when "misled" by enemies' signals. :smokin:

3. our Type-03 rifle is not as good as our 5 decades old rifles.

4. we are now having big technical problems for our satellite industry due to the reliability issues.

however, the difference is we in general acknowledge the above issues and never see such as insult or shame. you Indians are way more nationalists and regarding anything negative to your army/weapons/government as insult.

Come on dude!! If you wanna say that you got the biggest thing in all of the Middle country, Go ahead and play with it! I have seen all your posts and don't even bait me to feed you ;)

sorry, one correction, it is the Middle Kingdom, not middle country. I personally don't agree such crap (middle crap) and I am 100% happy to share the world with other nations mentioned above - US, EU, Russia, Japan, Koreas, Pakistan.

how about let's just focus on the topic of this thread?
HOW ABT LETS FOCUS ON THE "CHINAS GREAT LEAP FORWARD"

I an honored to report that all goals set during the "GREAT LEAP FORWARD" have been realized under the leadership of our CCP.

For example, our GDP is already way ahead of the GDP of UK, our steal output is higher than most western countries.

What cha mean acknowledge.. Dude.. Dont make me call you names. Where do u get the information that the stuff done in India are dud? I guess 99 % is Indian sources and you come here and say that we dont accept. What do you need?
A signed petition from the 1 billion population that all the above mentioned are certified as Dud to the best of our knowledge and bla bla???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom