What's new

India cant even imagine how powerful nuclear weapons Pakistan have.Haroon Rashid

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Normally i would say 'boo' but 'Zahid Hamid' has a greater effect.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you must be kidding right we dont have that ... m from bangladesh ....

Good luck bro you have got 100 of them
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I know where you are from...But you are the one who are left out by Pakistan in 1971...So you must be feeling sad for that..I can well imagine from your posts about your love for Pakistan...

ya..we dont need to imagine anything..we can directly see thru it...u r sitting on an expired stuff and so called OEM who provided u that weapon doesnt know know how to extend the life! so hard time for u...

I know where you are from...But you are the one who are left out by Pakistan in 1971...So you must be feeling sad for that..I can well imagine from your posts about your love for Pakistan...
Yea i love pakistan and Bangladesh and i dont love india than what do you care ..... you should mind your own business . who i like who i dont like it is my personal matter you should be worried about

Hehe a$$$ buring Pakistanis can only say this in vain after Obama visit.
@Horus @WebMaster @Oscar @waz this guy is abusing .............

Yea i love pakistan and Bangladesh and i dont love india than what do you care ..... you should mind your own business . who i like who i dont like it is my personal matter you should be worried about

Of course, i responded to your post..Otherwise, i do not want to go any ones personal interest...

Bangladesh refused to live under Hindu rule, they join Pakistan but apart from Pakistan to form their own nation.

Bangladesh refused to live under Hindu rule, they join Pakistan but apart from Pakistan to form their own nation.
Raw did this crime of 1971 and now indians think that we would love them ... just visit Bangladesh when Pakistan is playing when the India and you would know that Bangladesh loves which country .

Thats it? I thought you were gutsy!!!
PLease show me the proof of abuse before you run away from me...:bunny::bunny:

Well our nukes are stronger than the one that indians have but still we need to upgrade and increase the yielding capability of our nukes.
According to an estimation Pakistan needs only 20 or little bit more well placed nukes to wipe out india completely from this planet.
But still we needs to make our nukes more deadly and if we ever came in the situation where we are required to use them then we should make it sure that we use only one nuke to end the story of india.
but India needs hardly 2-3 so chill dude, do you think you seriously can win over India?? Wake and do not dream

What "good" is a weapon if it cannot even be used??? :D

..yeah..the specification are written in chinese,,,,and pakistnis are looking for translator to know.."how powerful " is the bomb in their hand...:azn:

have you already translated yours from Russian, or waiting for help from Americans even for that.

but India needs hardly 2-3 so chill dude, do you think you seriously can win over India?? Wake and do not dream

dont you worry man, we got you covered

Raw did this crime of 1971 and now indians think that we would love them ... just visit Bangladesh when Pakistan is playing when the India and you would know that Bangladesh loves which country .

Logically if Bangladesh wish to be part of India, Bangladesh will never agree to the partition and joined Pakistan instead of India, Bangladesh know full well the wickedness of hinduvista.

Such threads have been done to death. Thank you to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom