What's new

India cant even imagine how powerful nuclear weapons Pakistan have.Haroon Rashid

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: please move it the joke section

i doubt pakistan would also know ...if in doubt please contact OEM:chilli:
yaar, lol. Seems so you started a blitz on India.
..yeah..the specification are written in chinese,,,,and pakistnis are looking for translator to know.."how powerful " is the bomb in their hand...:azn:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: please move it the joke section

Now here we go the thread has served its purpose ...............now this is happening in the ranks of india
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

Now here we go the thread has served its purpose ...............now this is happening in the ranks of india
:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:
you are here for this?

@waz, @Jungibaaz: The thread is of no use, the thread opener just opened this thread for trolling, not for discussion or perspective. Please close this thread.

Reactions: waz
Pakistan can't imagine how powerful their nuclear weapons are.

To do expertise in Mandarin is required

you are here for this?

@waz, @Jungibaaz: The thread is of no use, the thread opener just opened this thread for trolling, not for discussion or perspective. Please close this thread.
@kaku1 This guys trying to make this thread worse than ever, @Horus please work on this guy he is spoiling the Image of your forum and making fun of himself.

you are here for this?

dont cry now i have said nothing look at your replies ................not mine i have not added a single world from my side only shared a video

..yeah..the specification are written in chinese,,,,and pakistnis are looking for translator to know.."how powerful " is the bomb in their hand...:azn:
man that was super funny...:lol::lol::lol:

India cant even imagine how powerful nuclear weapons Pakistan have.Haroon Rashid

So when are you using against India?...Any way, it is almost 65 year, we are still sitting on Kashmir ...so we are just waiting when you will use your nuclear bomb for INDIA?....

I agree with mullah haroon rashid saab.. India does not have DSI technology nor NASR missile. lot of catchingup needed by india

Well our nukes are stronger than the one that indians have but still we need to upgrade and increase the yielding capability of our nukes.
According to an estimation Pakistan needs only 20 or little bit more well placed nukes to wipe out india completely from this planet.
But still we needs to make our nukes more deadly and if we ever came in the situation where we are required to use them then we should make it sure that we use only one nuke to end the story of india.

So when are you using against India?...Any way, it is almost 65 year, we are still sitting on Kashmir ...so we are just waiting when you will use your nuclear bomb for INDIA?....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you must be kidding right we dont have that ... m from bangladesh ....

Well our nukes are stronger than the one that indians have but still we need to upgrade and increase the yielding capability of our nukes.
According to an estimation Pakistan needs only 20 or little bit more well placed nukes to wipe out india completely from this planet.
But still we needs to make our nukes more deadly and if we ever Came in the situation where we needed to use them then we should make sure that we only one nuke to end the story of india.
Good luck bro you have got 100 of them
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom