What's new

India can teach tolerance to world: Israeli envoy

Where did u get these figures. Please quote the source,
Andhra Pradesh had 1878 riots in 2012,
@wolfschanzze ,are the figures right or just they r manipulated

plz check my post again source is given with OFFICIAL data

The only "intolerance" permitted is intolerance of terrorism. Especially the anti-Indian, anti-independence terrorism Pakistan has supported for decades in Kashmir.

The only "intolerance" permitted is intolerance of terrorism. Especially the anti-mulslim, anti-pakistan terrorism usa and nato crusade has supported for decades in Muslim world.

Brahmin are not slaughtering shudras unlike ahmadia and Shia in pak
Those people who are killing Shia, ahmadia community and other Pakistanis are being hunted down by our soldiers. You don't need to worry about our own people, just look what's happening in your own country where Muslims ,Christians and other minorities are being forced to change their religion.

Those people who are killing Shia, ahmadia community and other Pakistanis are being hunted down by our soldiers. You don't need to worry about our own people, just look what's happening in your own country where Muslims ,Christians and other minorities are being forced to change their religion.
you should have posted that early in the thread coz its about Israel and India and nothing to do with pak

Calling someone sub human servent of elite hindus is worst then killing...
says a random pakistani

Its better they do not learn tolerances from us, otherwise, Israel will be another struggling country like India.....To become tolerances and democratic, one nation has to pay heavy price...See how China has risen in 21st century...They have risen because, they gave shit to these non sense terms coined by West known as democracy and tolerance...
If you want to give up your freedom for development(Financial) then I have nothing else to say........

If you want to give up your freedom for development(Financial) then I have nothing else to say........

My post was more reactional one than in real meaning...I always stand for Isreal for their support in India's crucial time against war with Pakistan..So i feel that being an Indian, i should stand by them..This is my overall context of my post..So i am least bothered about what Isreal treats with Palestine and more thankful to them about how Israel support India against Pakistan..Now it is your choice if you would still like to castigate Isreal for their treatment for Palestine...You have to decide..

My post was more reactional one than in real meaning...I always stand for Isreal for their support in India's crucial time against war with Pakistan..So i feel that being an Indian, i should stand by them..This is my overall context of my post..So i am least bothered about what Isreal treats with Palestine and more thankful to them about how Israel support India against Pakistan..Now it is your choice if you would still like to castigate Isreal for their treatment for Palestine...You have to decide..

I think you already know my decision... I've no more to add.

Back
Top Bottom