What's new

india breeds 9 yr old terrorists- so ashamed!

Muslims in India shall wake up and start preparing for their protection and get together.
This is no life... it is better to die while protecting one self rather than getting killed without resistance.

And what happens to the rabid dogs who burnt 60 Hindu alive in Godhra?

Any one raise their voice against them?

All one hears is Modi , Modi....Hypocrisy at its dubious best. :tdown:

And for those commenting on the video especially for Pakistanis, - Man Up..its the same freedom of speech that Hafiz sayed enjoys when he gives "wanted" ads in Pakistani newspapers and blabbers about Jihad against India.

Can I say then - this is how Terrorists are made in Pakistan ?

Dude, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Modi was the chief minister when this happened. Even if he wasn't involved in these killings. He must take responsibility for what happened under his watch and resign. I would go further and say that there is more then enough evidence that he has actively tried to protect the perpetrators of this crime. He should have be prosecuted.

Why does that title has to be "India breeds blah blah" ?
Don't try to generalize the stuff!

Modi was the chief minister when this happened. Even if he wasn't involved in these killings. He must take responsibility for what happened under his watch and resign. I would go further and say that there is more then enough evidence that he has actively tried to protect the perpetrators of this crime. He should have be prosecuted.

Get over it! What happened before gujarat roits? I think there was something that provoked them though I don't remember in such useless stuff.

I live in Gujarat. (I'm not from this state, I came here for education!) This state is much better than all other states. Even Delhi you can say. He is the best CM who has taken difficult choices to achieve the development for his state.

I don't really care about what happened in the past. Potato Tomata ... both are the same to me. Gujarat riots are much bigger than just Modi. Is Advani responsible for Babri demolition? Is Islam responsible for the Islamic terrorism that is everywhere?

I hate religion. India should be just atheist like China. :undecided:

it will be better than the India we have at present i guess...

Just take the Hindu fanatics out and close state terrorism tools like BJP, RSS, Shiv Sena, etc etc

What really annoys me is the level of beghairti getting rife in India. As a minority, if few hundred of my people were murdered in front of me in broad day light, I will feel obliged to get my hands on whatever arsenal for a fitting response. Forget advocating peace, India pride or unity at any cost..

Since when Chief ministers started resigning for communal riots taking place??

1. Did Rajiv Ganghi and congress took the moral responsibility for the 1984 riots where where congress goons killed 5000 sikhs compare to less than 1000(both muslim and hindus) who died in gujrat riots??

No instead Rajiv Gangh came to power with 2/3 majority ,first time in the history of indian democracy.

2. Did congress govt of Bihar took the moral responsibility of Bhagalpur riots in 1989.Here also more that 2000 people died??

3. Did congress cong under chief minister Shard Power resigned after the riots that happened in Mumbai city after Babri mosque demolition or subsequent serial Blasts in 1993??

4.Did chief minister of Orissa ,Naveen Patnik resigned after the Khandhaml riots.No he didn't.In fact he is power still now.

None of the above resigned , But Modi must resign ,why ? Because he represent a Hindu nationalist party like BJP. That's should considered to be a crime . Get real,Never going to happen.Modi is voted as CM Gujarat by the people of Gujatat ,he isn't an appointed one like Monmohan Singh.

Just take the Hindu fanatics out and close state terrorism tools like BJP, RSS, Shiv Sena, etc etc

What really annoys me is the level of beghairti getting rife in India. As a minority, if few hundred of my people were murdered in front of me in broad day light, I will feel obliged to get my hands on whatever arsenal for a fitting response. Forget advocating peace, India pride or unity at any cost..

yaa, if u had shown same sort of sensitivities then neither there would've been a problem of daily bomb blast nor begging to the international donors for flood relief in Pakistan.

None of the above resigned , But Modi must resign ,why ? Because he represent a Hindu nationalist party like BJP. That's should considered to be a crime . Get real,Never going to happen.Modi is voted as CM Gujarat by the people of Gujatat ,he isn't an appointed one like Monmohan Singh.
Correction:
By the majority of Gujrat which does not happen to be the victims. This is the beauty of $hitocracy!

And thus the hindu casualties in the riots. Why do Pakistanis only feel bad about other muslims. Are lives of people of other religion worthless. I have only seen Indians on this forum sympathizing for the muslims in the riots, but I have not seen Pakistanis shed a tear over Kashmiri Pandits being driven out or Hindus killed in riots.

@Karthik @gubbi it is very easy to move on when ur mother/sister has not been stripped in the streets , raped and butchered.

U cannot bring the parents of this little boy back but atleast do not deny him justice that he so deserves...

Its not us who are pathetic boss.Its ppl like you who can see only the killings done by Hindus in isolation.

Not the root cause,not the Hindus killed by other communities.

Unless you ppl recognise and acknowledge that also ,I am not under any goddamn obligation to criticise this nor does that make me pathetic

Move on.In a state of almost 90% Hindus if 60 Hindus are burnt alive gruesomely and that too while returning from a pilgrimage, by a mob of rabid dogs there will be a backlash.

If you dont want that backlash,better not kill Hindus in the first place.As simple as that.

Last edited:

The reply is:

Since when Chief ministers started resigning for communal riots taking place??

1. Did Rajiv Ganghi and congress took the moral responsibility for the 1984 riots where where congress goons killed 5000 sikhs compare to less than 1000(both muslim and hindus) who died in gujrat riots??

No instead Rajiv Gangh came to power with 2/3 majority ,first time in the history of indian democracy.

2. Did congress govt of Bihar took the moral responsibility of Bhagalpur riots in 1989.Here also more that 2000 people died??

3. Did congress cong under chief minister Shard Power resigned after the riots that happened in Mumbai city after Babri mosque demolition or subsequent serial Blasts in 1993??

4.Did chief minister of Orissa ,Naveen Patnik resigned after the Khandhaml riots.No he didn't.In fact he is power still now.

As for your contention that there is proof against him,believe me even if there is one tiny shred of evidence against him,he would have been arrested,tried and prosecuted long ago by the COngress Govt.

Why there is only empty sound,rhetoric againt Modi and no action - NO Evidence.

.......and what for???? :undecided:

They are spoiling there own future gen!!!

Watch this movie - Maachis (1996) -

Indira's policies was responsible for 1984 Sikh Genocide, She played with fire. Majority of Delhi Sikhs (Khatri Clan) are not native and migrated from Peshawar and Rawalpindi, suffered alot in 1947 then killed unarmed in 1984. They must have felt like Jews in Nazi Germany.

Sikhs of all castes and belonging to different social standing suffered heavily in Delhi and other cities of Nort India .

Besides , the Indians posting defensive arguments in favour of Narendra Modi are well-informed and practical enough to know that a pogrom or a riot cannot ensue without the 'blessings' of the 'power' at the helm of affairs . So let us face it that Post-Godhra Riots , 84 anti-Sikh Riots and every communal riot that has taken place under the blessings of the State/Central govt in the history of independent India , are a blot on Indian Democracy .

Let us not fall into the Guilt trap and take sides with the authority when the Pakistanis start questioning the credentials of our Democracy and the lack of religious tolerance by highlighting such Barbaric acts of a few .

Last edited:
k_n ... no one is taking a defensive stand for Modi. We don't support such things and neither I'm going to sit and crib about it. Almost all riots in history are provoked by some incidents and even Gujarat riots are provoked by the killings of Hindus.

And, there's no need for me to doubt the democracy in such situations. I don't have any insecure feeling about it and I don't try to instigate others. If people can stop instigating each other than such things won't happen. It's not a question of democracy, it's more of people are their stupid inferiority/superiority complexes.

Regarding your comments on sikhs for their suffering. They shouldn't have given protection to the terrorists and they brought things upon themselves. And they have suffered because of the way people treated them and they brought it upon themselves. Don't cry foul when you started the whole damn thing!

Back
Top Bottom