dsc01631.jpg

munnar2012.jpg

k5.jpg

DSCN1396.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

p1010783.jpg

8437044623_ba1514051f_h.jpg

^^this is why munnar is 2013 winner of tripadvisor.com travellers ratings,
this place is located in kerala which is very close to the equator and in the tropics yet the temperature here goes below zero almost every year!!!

both india and pakistan has beautiful scenic beauty.

correct me indian friends.all these beautiful places are in north india?and some in kerela?

what i meant in in pakistan the north side is beautiful while it seems like in india as well the north is beautiful and green

Wah!! Kahan ka paani kahan ja raha hain..... thread tha India Beautiful se a gaya killing of Rajiv Gandhi, Indira Gandhi..... :D
Arey bhai... is thread ko baksh do..... naya ek thread open karke Rajiv Gandhi, Indira Gandhi ka watt lagao....

bdw your statements have so many internal flaws, which can easily be countered, but I don't want to derail this thread and hence won't comment.

correct me indian friends.all these beautiful places are in north india?and some in kerela?

what i meant in in pakistan the north side is beautiful while it seems like in india as well the north is beautiful and green

India is very diverse geologically. You can't say which is more beautiful, upto the persons in fact. If you like monsoon tropical, rain forest stuff...can go eastern ghats, north east is a yet to be discovered tourist attraction.

In fact, you can get "everything" in India. Middle east deserts, cold climate like swiz, thick rain forests like latin America..back waters...and it goes on..

Absolutely!! Both India and Pakistan have their own share of beauty. I really long to see the Karakoram range and K2.

Trust me u will go alive n in full peace but will come in a body bag.
in india drones don't fire missiles at you:omghaha:

We have more then enough tourists in our nation.
We r maybe most hated by those who dont know ABC abt our country.
But those who know call us the best of the bests.
just chech the number of foreign tourists that visit pakistan and india ,we are in the top 10 list of asia.

Back
Top Bottom