What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

It should be clear from this thread that Indians and Bangladeshis will never get along so strategic alignment is a misguided policy.

a little modification to your post:

It should be clear from this thread that some Indians and Bangladeshis will never get along so strategic alignment is a misguided policy.

Mr. Munshi, I do agree that Indo-Bangladeshi relationship isn't as 'rosy' as it should be, but the fact is that a lot of efforts are being made for mutual benefit. Yet there are some who try their best to peddle hate and distrust and highlight everything as negative or only bring up the negativities, without ever trying to see the bright side.

Originally Posted by MBI Munshi View Post
"It should be clear from this thread that Indians and Bangladeshis will never get along so strategic alignment is a misguided policy."

No, Munshi babu,
IT IS CLEAR FROM THIS THREAD THAT MBI MUNSHI AND INDIA WILL NEVER GET ALONG.
If that is a misguided/unguided policy; God knows- maybe even God doesn't care !
Now till "YOU" take over the Republic of Bangla Desh; assisted by "Al-Zakir" and "idune", the policies seem unlikely to change.

Que Sera Sera ?

Sheikh Hasina congratulates Mamata
Trinamool leaders suffer berth pangs, chief says ‘hardly care’ for ministries - Express India

* Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina sent a congratulatory message to Mamata Banerjee on her party’s impressive victory in the Lok Sabha polls on Sunday. Banerjee, who shares a good personal rapport with Hasina, said she thanked Hasina for her wishes. A senior official of the Bangladesh Deputy High Commission met Banerjee to hand over the message and a bouquet and sweets on behalf of Hasina. PTI :cheers:

These are just diplomatic niceties dumb a$$

Thats the longest running stupidest thread in this forum...
Good going guys with our Grand Pa Mr. Munsh Ji

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

For once in your life could you not sound like an Indian butt kisser. Even when they insult you and Bangladesh you eventually come back and give them a BJ.

a little modification to your post:

It should be clear from this thread that some Indians and Bangladeshis will never get along so strategic alignment is a misguided policy.

Mr. Munshi, I do agree that Indo-Bangladeshi relationship isn't as 'rosy' as it should be, but the fact is that a lot of efforts are being made for mutual benefit. Yet there are some who try their best to peddle hate and distrust and highlight everything as negative or only bring up the negativities, without ever trying to see the bright side.

Like her father Hasina owes her position to Indian machinations during 1/11. What ever she is doing is just to return a favour to India. This does not mean the majority of Bangladeshis approve of her decision since she came to power through a rigged election.

Poor arguments from both sides......I think no matter what u read here...Indo-BD relationship are going to be better in future....mark my words

@ MBI Munshi

Okay... sarcasm apart....I am somewhat interested in that book to which you have contributed,ie "India Doctrine".Can you establish a channel through which I can get it???

Even I am waiting to see....................... This will be a real litmus test for people like you. If majority voice of Bangladesh is like you, then definitely we will see some reports of demonstration on International News Channels. If not, then you will have to accept that your point of view is wrong.
Just because you aren't aware of the entire scheme of RAWAMY (RAW+AWAMY) regime's gripping power, we don't have to accept the failure of fiery/venom in street demonstration as public acceptance of 'Dalal regime'. BD has been made a hornet nest of RAWs, where 'Indian mad dog syndrome' has deliberately been injected in 'LAW Enforcers' artery and vain. Like many of opposition's demonstrations were rudely suppressed in last few months, there was chance of future's one meeting same fate.

Wow what a nice and touchy story. sell it to bollywood for few buck.
We have seen how bollywood depict Indian muslims as angle while us as devil just to gain some sympathy from sold out Indian Muslims. you and few of your body pretending to be well wisher of Indian Muslims yet in reality you hindus literally pushing them into bigest slums in S.A.

I live in world where practical experice mean much more than bollywood style diplomacy. I have seen Bharatis here and most of them are self centered and selfish cowards. Although there are some Indian muslims fall in same category.

Sorry to say,but you live in a World of your own dream,with your so called 'Indian friends'.........you probably need a doctor to get back to the real World.........

1. India in not any mad-cow that it will create problem with peaceful Maldives. Actually, there is no issue to have trouble with such a tiny peaceful country either. How would India behave with Nepal if they would totally sefl-dependent and would not obey India?

2. China is enough. Then India sometimes.

Getting the point ehhh???;)

I dont think Bengali culture diverge the way you tried to say.

Bengali culture belong to west Bengal. We are Bangladeshi and our culture based on Islamic principals unless you are a Hindu or other none-Muslim minorities. :coffee:

Bengali culture is not homogenous even within Bangladesh territory. A person from sylhet will have little understanding about the culture of Barishal, they even dont inter marriage.

I agree with you on this point.

RD Barman will remain as popular in Bangaldesh as well as in Calcutta so does James or Bonnya. 2

How can he be popular in Bd since I can not even mention one of his song though I heard this name before. Don't make sense of your claim.:tdown:

Last edited:
Sorry to say,but you live in a World of your own dream,with your so called 'Indian friends'.........you probably need a doctor to get back to the real World.........

Hindus were ruled by Muslim invader for 1000 year. It is unlikely that Bharat Hindus has forgotten this painful history. Your angry reaction proved my point that Bharati Hindus are taking revenge on Muslims in Bharat to score historical event. You leaders are dreaming to do the same on us with the help of Hindu minded Awami Munafiq dalals but we have made it clear in past that we are anti submissive to Hindu. Hence, no Hindus will rule over Bangladeshi Muslims. You can try with Awami but they will die trying. :smokin: :sniper:

@ MBI Munshi

Okay... sarcasm apart....I am somewhat interested in that book to which you have contributed,ie "India Doctrine".Can you establish a channel through which I can get it???

I think you should contact the Indian High Commission in Dhaka and ask for several copies to be sent to India. Alternatively contact The Bookworm in Dhaka -

The Bookworm, 'Twin Peaks' Complex, Old Airport, Tejgaon, Dhaka Bangladesh. Tel: 9120387. Fax: 880-2-8828595.

36822_464006415644_613880644_6855302_4560282_n.jpg

Hindus were ruled by Muslim invader for 1000 year. It is unlikely that Bharat Hindus has forgotten this painful history. Your angry reaction proved my point that Bharati Hindus are taking revenge on Muslims in Bharat to score historical event.:smokin: :sniper:

My Friend you dont understand some historical events.. Indian was even ruled by some Tibetien kings.. kanishka..

your 1000 year is just few pages of Indian history..

One thing you have to understand..

1. even though Inida was ruled by rulers with Islam faith it doent mean that enitre india was under Muslim ruler by 1 day...

2. Maps were changing every year , there were so many wars .....
and " THe GUN Powder which they got from Chinese overpowered them" else it would have been a different story .

3. the upmost thing you guys forgetting is tolerance of those Hindus towards other religions.. . It still exist today.

if this was a Muslim country and an hindu Invader comes in and rule. there will be total chaos.. but As per Inidan culture the tolerance level is huge,(only very few people gets too exited) thats why they were able to rule Inida.

4.. And for Dear Indian Haters...

In my History book , I read that Akbar is a great king , so does Sivaji , so does any one from any other religion...

we dont have hate in our school books.. even though there were so many religious issues nothing will be in the book..

we treat Mhd Gajini as an example of hard wrok, even though his aim was now what we endorse..

thats why we are secular and tolerant society...

Back
Top Bottom