What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

Poor argument.....relationship are gonna increase further.....even with or without AL.........but guess what people will vote for them and AL is gonna win next election also.....

food for thought....

Political repression, media censorship, intimidation of the people will ensure a victory for AL at the next elections but like elections under Saddam Hussain in Iraq they will mean nothing to the people and resentment will build up against AL and India for imposing their agenda.

If the damned Indians hadn't bribed and blackmailed Gen. Moin U Ahmed there wouldn't be a pro-Indian government in BD. Whatever this government does is therefore null and void and does not reflect or represent the wishes of the people.

Why blame others for our own flaws?

Assuming for a moment the highlighted part is correct, shouldn't it have been worded like :

" If Gen M had not accepted bribes from... "

Everything that is perceived to be wrong is somebody else's fault !

He was not forcefully converted but his ancestors were. Bengal is where the invaders massacred hundreds and thousands of non opposing Buddist monks and converted the villagers forcefully.

But, then you still remain an Acchyut Hindu, why?

Your fairy tale has a source ? Look around in your east, and your adivasi. The most disadvantagous folks are still converting. Mizoram is almost Christian by now.

Plasee source your claim.

Here:
Bengal under Qutb-ud-din

Bakhtiyar appointed turks and khiljis to governorship of various parts of Bengal: Ali Mardan, Muhammad Shiran, Hisham-ud-din Iwaz etc. He established many mosques and madrasas, destroyed many temples and converted many Hindus to Islam. He finally died in 602 A.H. = 1205–6 A.D. after an unsuccessful attempt at conquering Tibet with the consent of the king of Kamrup and the help of Ali Mech of the Mech tribe who along with Koch and Tharu tribes formed his northern border. It is claimed that Ali Mardan, governor of Naran-Koi was responsible for his death.

link : Muslim Conquest Of Bengal

Bakhtiyar and his troops burned and destroyed one of the oldest universities in the world,the famous Buddhist university at Nalanda (in modern Bihar State) in the year 1193. Here he committed documented executions and had the monks beheaded, and others burned.

He also brought Bengal’s ruler Lakshman Sen under his authority, and captured his capital in 1205. He is the founder of the Khilji dynasty and is considered to be the first Muslim ruler of Bengal.

Khalji came from the town of Garmsir in northern Afghanistan. Tradition has it that Khalji's conquest of Bengal at the head of 18 horsemen was foretold. It is held that he was of common birth, had long arms extending below his knees, a short physical stature and an unfavorable countenance. He was first appointed as the Dewan-i-ard at Ghor. But later he lost the job for irregularities in work. Then he approached India in about the year 1193 and tried to enter in the army of Qutb al-Din but failed. Then he went further eastward and took a job under Maklik Hizbar al-Din who was then the commander of the army of Badayun in northern India.

Link: Ikhtiyar Uddin Muhammad bin Bakhtiyar Khilji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But, then you still remain an Acchyut Hindu, why?
I am a South Indian. Muslims never succeeded in ruling Tamil Nadu and Kerala.

By the way, I am non religious and having a Hindu background, I know the shortcomings of the religion. But bragging about muslims ruling India for 1000yrs that too by a Bengali is quite immature. That's the reason I replied.

Last edited:
Political repression, media censorship, intimidation of the people will ensure a victory for AL at the next elections but like elections under Saddam Hussain in Iraq they will mean nothing to the people and resentment will build up against AL and India for imposing their agenda.

I do not think so. Another term for Awami and end of Bd as we know it. So we must restrain them from gaining power on next election by hook, crook or any other means necessary. I mean anything that require to demise them. :tup:

I do not think so. Another term for Awami and end of Bd as we know it. So we must restrain them from gaining power on next election by hook, crook or any other means necessary. I mean anything that require to demise them. :tup:

You have no idea what BD is.We,here have much better idea than you....

Here:
Bengal under Qutb-ud-din

Bakhtiyar appointed turks and khiljis to governorship of various parts of Bengal: Ali Mardan, Muhammad Shiran, Hisham-ud-din Iwaz etc. He established many mosques and madrasas, destroyed many temples and converted many Hindus to Islam. He finally died in 602 A.H. = 1205–6 A.D. after an unsuccessful attempt at conquering Tibet with the consent of the king of Kamrup and the help of Ali Mech of the Mech tribe who along with Koch and Tharu tribes formed his northern border. It is claimed that Ali Mardan, governor of Naran-Koi was responsible for his death.

Bakhtiyar and his troops burned and destroyed one of the oldest universities in the world,the famous Buddhist university at Nalanda (in modern Bihar State) in the year 1193. Here he committed documented executions and had the monks beheaded, and others burned.

He also brought Bengal’s ruler Lakshman Sen under his authority, and captured his capital in 1205. He is the founder of the Khilji dynasty and is considered to be the first Muslim ruler of Bengal.

Khalji came from the town of Garmsir in northern Afghanistan. Tradition has it that Khalji's conquest of Bengal at the head of 18 horsemen was foretold. It is held that he was of common birth, had long arms extending below his knees, a short physical stature and an unfavorable countenance. He was first appointed as the Dewan-i-ard at Ghor. But later he lost the job for irregularities in work. Then he approached India in about the year 1193 and tried to enter in the army of Qutb al-Din but failed. Then he went further eastward and took a job under Maklik Hizbar al-Din who was then the commander of the army of Badayun in northern India.

Link: Ikhtiyar Uddin Muhammad bin Bakhtiyar Khilji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your source is a ghost article on "Tripod". Can you do better than this ?

Originally Posted by Al-zakir View Post
"I do not think so. Another term for Awami and end of Bd as we know it. So we must restrain them from gaining power on next election by hook, crook or any other means necessary. I mean anything that require to demise them. "

Great News!
Does that you mean that you will return to Bangladesh ?
Munshi babu can be a suitable candidate for PM . You may be suitable for Foreign Minister and 'idune' for Defence Ministry.
If you are so exercised, participate in the elections, gain the county's mandate and set right all that you perceive to be incorrect.
The Republic of Bangla Desh is still a democracy, your chances are as good as anybody else.

Here:
Bengal under Qutb-ud-din

The geographical area we were talking about is East Bengal where Khilji never set his foot. Bihar still a hindu state so does West Bengal where he faught his battle. Yet East Bengal was ruled by hindu kings long after Khilji's death and after Sena Dynasty.

Deva Dynasty (c.12th-13th century) was an independent dynasty of early medieval Bengal, ruled over south-eastern Bengal after the Sena dynasty. The capital of this dynasty was Bikrampur in present-day Munshiganj District of Bangladesh. The end of this dynasty is not yet known.

This Hindu Vaishnava dynasty is different from an earlier Buddhist Deva dynasty (c.8th-9th century) of Samatata, whose capital was Devaparvata. This earlier dynasty is now known in greater details from the Mainamati excavations. Though a number of their inscriptions, coins and sealings were known earlier, the extent of their rule was actually revealed through the extraordinarily rich archaeological remains recovered from the undisturbed early levels of Mainamati. Four rulers of this dynasty are known from the inscriptions: Shantideva, Viradeva, Anandadeva and Bhavadeva.[1]

Deva dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Chittagong which is also a Muslim majority under the Arakan King (Buddhist) till the time of British.

So your logic has no validity that Khilji slaughtered all the Monks and converted everybody forcibly.

Cheers..

Last edited:
Your source is a ghost article on "Tripod". Can you do better than this ?

He neednt do better...If you had attended your 8 grade History classes you would have known.

He neednt do better...If you had attended your 8 grade History classes you would have known.

Can you make a scan of your 8th grade book where it says that E. Bengal Muslims were forcibly converted. I am waiting.

Back
Top Bottom