What's new

India Asks Google, Facebook to Screen User Content

That's not the point though. The point is that the GoI is trying hard to stop anti-government type protests from spreading. I'm glad Google didn't comply.

:confused:

I think they are more worried about derogatory comments about their "leaders".

About 14 requests were made for defamation and 6 for Government criticism.

India; Google Transparency Report

You don't even have 1 Indian flag.

If you said that Indians without Indian flags, are more accepting of their own limitations, then maybe.

If only they had the option to have 3 flags on here. I wasn't born in India, but mi familia is Indian, and I've been to the motherland a few times. Not having a flag isn't representative of a poster's ability to be rational. Nor is it indicative of a poster's intent to engage in civil debating. I've seen a couple of posters with Indian flags with views that are frankly childish at best, and trolling at worst, but at the same time I've seen views represented by posters with other flags that are about the same.

Hopefully India will ban def.pk we will have less of them around. A lot of anti-Indian information here therefore I think they should ban this site in Ind.

Let loose Hafizz, Speeder2 and ajtr. :)

It will blow out the circuits of the Indian censorship agencies!

If only they had the option to have 3 flags on here. I wasn't born in India, but mi familia is Indian, and I've been to the motherland a few times. Not having a flag isn't representative of a poster's ability to be rational. Nor is it indicative of a poster's intent to engage in civil debating. I've seen a couple of posters with Indian flags with views that are frankly childish at best, and trolling at worst, but at the same time I've seen views represented by posters with other flags that are about the same.

This being a Pakistani forum with a large percentage of topics relating to India, your Indian background is more significant than your Omani or Canadian background. It will be obvious when you comment on an India-Pakistan or India-China issue.

But it doesn't matter. False flaggers are always a treat.

A country that doesnt have either google or facebook mocking India for screening these. What kind of complex is that ??

This being a Pakistani forum with a large percentage of topics relating to India, your Indian background is more significant than your Omani or Canadian background. It will be obvious when you comment on an India-Pakistan or India-China issue.

But it doesn't matter. False flaggers are always a treat.

Of course my background and values (whether they be of Indian, Omani or Canadian influences) shape my views. Some may not agree with some things or anything that I have to say. That doesn't mean I am going to take offense and troll about it.

and we Indians dance on the fact that we are the "Largest Democracy" ,doesn't look like a democracy now.

No topic of interest can be discussed in a civil and intelligible way anymore because of some of the obsessive-compulsive posters wearing professional, premium and think tank badges.

At the meeting, Mr. Sibal showed attendees a Facebook page that maligned the Congress Party’s president, Sonia Gandhi. “This is unacceptable,” he told attendees, the executive said, and he asked them to find a way to monitor what is posted on their sites.

So this is the real reason street dog Mr. Sibal is doing bhow bhow at the meeting with tech company executive.

PS: Chinese troll lot worse than Pakistanis.

So this is the real reason street dog Mr. Sibal is doing bhow bhow at the meeting with tech company executive.

PS: Chinese troll lot worse than Pakistanis.

pakistanis at least know some things about india but these chinese troll know nothing and yet they bark :no:

sounds like india is becoming increasingly nervous about its image......now pray tell, how will this improve india's image?

We see inflammatory propaganda against Pakistan and we just dismiss it.

the indians are a bit more insecure I think that they are forced to adopt such decisions. Maybe the draconian Armed forces Special Powers act should be implemented throughout india, actually.

Any bharti when opens his mouth, he only speaks against Pakistan and Islam.

Since bharat wish to have MFN from Pakistan, they have to temporarily mask such content from WWW.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom