What's new

India Asks Google, Facebook to Screen User Content

LOL at the congressis they are not concerned about India or its bad image,

all they want is to stop maligning Congress because the Lokpal movement was driven over the internet

but not gonna happen

peope will b****uck Kapil Sibbal if he tries this.

no if they try that then they will be killed with machine guns and artillery like in operation blue star.

no if they try that then they will be killed with machine guns and artillery like in operation blue star.

actually we dont have any experience of Tiannmen square..
where students were killed

Dont you have any shame rimming party leaders?
atleast for once stand up for all the poor people in china..

can you go out in the street and shout against the Party,

I can..
Can you?

LOL at the congressis they are not concerned about India or its bad image,

all they want is to stop maligning Congress because the Lokpal movement was driven over the internet

but not gonna happen

peope will b****uck Kapil Sibbal if he tries this.

I think you've hit the nail on the head.

It'd be interesting to see what these 70 requests were about:

India has made nearly 70 requests to Google to remove content between January and June of this year, one of the highest request rates of any country though less than the United States’s 92 and Brazil’s 224, according to Google’s transparency report.

actually we dont have any experience of Tiannmen square..
where students were killed

Dont you have any shame rimming party leaders?
atleast for once stand up for all the poor people in china..

can you go out in the street and shout against the Party,

I can..
Can you?

yes, can you speak out against the Brahmins killing Dalits today?

i'm not trying to insult anyone, just producing a point of how Indians always bring up 1989, so i'm bringing up 1984.

yes, can you speak out against the Brahmins killing Dalits today?

i'm not trying to insult anyone, just producing a point of how Indians always bring up 1989, so i'm bringing up 1984.

Yes he can, if Brahmins do any such thing :disagree:

Operation blue star was against armed terrorists, Tienanmen square massacre was against unarmed students. You can't compare the two incidents. Now stick to the topic.

From that report:

India

We received requests from state and local law enforcement agencies to remove YouTube videos that displayed protests against social leaders or used offensive language in reference to religious leaders. We declined the majority of these requests and only locally restricted videos that appeared to violate local laws prohibiting speech that could incite enmity between communities. In addition, we received a request from a local law enforcement agency to remove 236 communities and profiles from orkut that were critical of a local politician. We did not comply with this request, since the content did not violate our Community Standards or local law.

Says it all doesn't it?

GoI still does not learn from other's failure. You cant stop somebody voicing his opinion. They should concentrate on technology that threatens national security instead.

Yes he can, if Brahmins do any such thing :disagree:

Operation blue star was against armed terrorists, Tienanmen square massacre was against unarmed students. You can't compare the two incidents. Now stick to the topic.

In the 1984 Sikh massacre, tens of thousands of unarmed Sikh men women and children, were butchered by mobs from the ruling Indian Congress Government.

The death toll from the Tiananmen incident on the other hand, was in the hundreds. Less than even the Gujarat massacre.

lol at the mud-slinging members, you guys have nothing constructive to offer :tdown:

In the 1984 Sikh massacre, tens of thousands of unarmed Sikh men women and children, were butchered by mobs from the ruling Indian Congress Government.

The death toll from the Tiananmen incident on the other hand, was in the hundreds. Less than even the Gujarat massacre.

Less than hundreds?
listening to party again?

and again differentiating between Mob violence and state sponsored army attack..

TO compare 84, you should compare what happeed between Uighurs and Haans,..

From that report:

Says it all doesn't it?

Yeah, but then again if you look at the number of internet users from each country, 68 complains from India isn't that outrageous.

Brazil -224- 67% Removed

Germany-124- 86%

United States- 92- 63%

S. Korea-88- 84%

Republic of China- 69- 12%

India- 68- 51%

United Kingdom-65- 82%

Turkey-39- 74%

Italy- 36- 86%

Argentina- 22- 100%

Peoples Republic of China- Google is banned

Content Removal Requests: Google Transparency Report

^^^ Google is banned in China? :rofl:

They still have the 2nd largest search engine market share in China after Baidu.

What happened, is that they threatened to leave if the Chinese government didn't back down. They bluffed and lost, and still they didn't leave China. :lol:

Yeah, but then again if you look at the number of internet users from each country, 68 complains from India isn't that outrageous.

That's not the point though. The point is that the GoI is trying hard to stop anti-government type protests from spreading. I'm glad Google didn't comply.

:confused:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom