What's new

India asks Afghanistan to share information on detained Haqqani leaders

like I said earlier, slander becomes the tool of the loser and I think any unbiased person would call your slanders a laughing stock.i bet you yourself dont even know what youre typing, those are nothing but desperate attempts to degrade and during that process youre unconsciously degrading yourself and im enjoying it.but i wont be the only one.

Simple..you have nothing to debate and like many of your fellow Pakistanis you are biased and on denial mode and trying your last resort which is personal attacks.

look at you, how youre taking pride in something so menacing as heroine,then again lately there havent been many things to take pride on,its like a mexican taking pride in trafficking drugs in USA and then ending up in jails,BTW the highest number of Jail detainees in Pakistan also tend to be Afghanis, I wonder why, perhaps you can guess it.
as far as the drug addicts are concerned its been the story since you drug dealers polluted our society back in the 80's when you were desperately looking for a place to live in Pakistan.

I am not taking pride on anything, your facts and figures both are biased like your posts; your society is heavily addicted to many trends of drugs locally produced specially the youth, your country is a hub of export of all illicit drugs to Europe smuggled via Iran.

Simple..you have nothing to debate and like many of your fellow Pakistanis you are biased and on denial mode and trying your last resort which is personal attacks.

I am not taking pride on anything, your facts and figures both are biased like your posts; your society is heavily addicted to many trends of drugs locally produced specially the youth, your country is a hub of export of all illicit drugs to Europe smuggled via Iran.
Yes sir, who produced it?

Pity on you, can't took out those millions of refugees? at least they are happiness to your miserable land :D rest assured you are the only guy who gets happy by members posts in this forum :lol:

I know Urdu and Hindi very well, bhosri ke isn't an Afghan slang.

I also know Punjabi and Sindhi, guess RAW has trained me very well :devil:
Good to hear that, in spite of all your hate towards us...you can still speak most of our major lingos...so how did you learn them overnight as accepted by you that raw actually taught you...so the same question...how? Looks like somebody who pretended to be raw injected this into your arse.

Lol sale tum logo ki toh janmo se hum Afghan maarte aa rahe hain tabhi to tum log apne 'lambe' chizo ke naam Ghauri, Gaznavi etc.. rakhte ho ;) khusre kahi ke marte dam tak hindu se darte rahoge

Janmo? Seem like Afghanis are quickly turning in to proper hindus.

LMAO you quote my exact words and give it a sugar coating, be original.yet again plagiarized statements only derail your own argument which never really held any meaning at the first place.
the Irony is that you claim about the personal attack,yet youre doing the very same thing,ofcourse drugs will come here when we have a neighbour who produces well over 90 percent of opium in the world,you indirectly yet again undermined yourself in your bigotry.ofcourse anything that you dont agree upon must be biased,there never is room for calling a statement biased without proofs in a rational discussion, you may deny about your expertise when it comes to drug production and call it biased but both of us know that there are tonnes of links to prove it so instead of procrastinating try to introspect yourself instead of pointing fingers at others.
talk to an iranian and he's gonna say the same thing, i wont be surprised if you blamed iran too about the drug addicts,

LMAO you quote my exact words and give it a sugar coating, be original.yet again plagiarized statements only derail your own argument which never really held any meaning at the first place.
the Irony is that you claim about the personal attack,yet youre doing the very same thing,ofcourse drugs will come here when we have a neighbour who produces well over 90 percent of opium in the world,you indirectly yet again undermined yourself in your bigotry.ofcourse anything that you dont agree upon must be biased,there never is room for calling a statement biased without proofs in a rational discussion, you may deny about your expertise when it comes to drug production and call it biased but both of us know that there are tonnes of links to prove it so instead of procrastinating try to introspect yourself instead of pointing fingers at others.
talk to an iranian and he's gonna say the same thing, i wont be surprised if you blamed iran too about the drug addicts,

Ah... You have serious problem in understanding simple arguments, I said we produce I didn't deny it but I also said you consume and over 6 millions of your likes consumes drugs in your very own country - now biased is your concept that we are the only producers despite you guys being the consumer the production facilities too are working day and night in your country as well and most of it is being smuggled from Pakistan via Iran to Europe. Iranians know you guys very well just have a visit to their section in this forum :)

Janmo? Seem like Afghanis are quickly turning in to proper hindus.

So in that context you are an English kaafir.

Last edited:
You guys learn your languages in refugee camps? or are you guys providing Punjabi, Urdu, Sindhi classes in refugee camps? :lol:

If you learned Punjabi and Sindhi then they must be on offer in the refugee camps. :lol:

Ah... You have serious problem in understanding simple arguments, I said we produce I didn't deny it but I also said you consume and over 6 millions of your likes consumes drugs in your very own country - now biased is your concept that we are the only producers despite you guys being the consumer the production facilities too are working day and night in your country as well and most of it is being smuggled from Pakistan via Iran to Europe. Iranians know you guys very well just have a visit to their section in this forum :)
now we're getting somewhere, you admit youre the undisputed champions of producing drugs and drug dealers.and btw any neutral person here would know which one is really not understanding the arguments and is only procrastinating and pointing fingers at others for their own incompetence.what you said is so obvious when the desperate drug produces roam freely here selling drugs to earn living.and id rather not reply to your claim of us being the produces, its seriously too pathetic to reply,come up with figues, i gave you the figures how you are the 90%+ producers of such drugs.

despite you guys being the consumer the production facilities too are working day and night in your country as well and most of it is being smuggled from Pakistan via Iran to Europe.

yet again the ailment I mentioned before and then again the same reply that I expected,How the hell would a dealer first enter pakistan and then enter iran from there when his own country has a border conjoining with Iran.
I have myself seen a documentaries of how your drug dealers are rotting in iran's border when the border guards give some befitting reply to your illegal entrance.
the only difference is that we actually cared about you people and gave you a sanctuary,the very sources of terror and drug are in our country acting to be refugees, while iran killed the ones who illegally entered their country,and fruits are reaping now.

RAW is providing free Pakistani cultural courses which includes it's languages in the package :D

thats not the only thing they provide to you, do they?

Back
Top Bottom