What's new

India arms citizens in villages bordering Azad Kashmir

This is to copy Pakistan's GB and AZK as civilians are armed there.. Not intended at local jammu citizens but Pakistan. This is a counter-manuvering against Pakistan.

Where is the trash @Bleek @Goritoes @Menace2Society telling us it is our western border yada yada..

We have been telling you again and again the first undertaking is the eastern border understand this thru your thick skull and we have to use any leverage against it.. Khorasan is one of these counter-measures that we need and I repeat for our interests
No one ever said not to focus on the Eastern border.

No one ever said not to focus on the Eastern border.

You only want to ruin our stragetic positioning to give the gangus some edge that is all it does what you are doing..

We Need stragetic depth and expense territory operation. Don't you understand that all of our policies has to be based on India. They will one day attempt to commit suicide that is why we have to already prepare or make the ground for that..

These in Khorasan may be following Shariah and us democracy but I don't give a fuk about these differences but we need our stragetic edge..

When ever I ride on them I don't want luck or fluke but a certain rollover assurance

This is to copy Pakistan's GB and AZK as civilians are armed there.. Not intended at local jammu citizens but Pakistan. This is a counter-manuvering against Pakistan.

Where is the trash @Bleek @Goritoes @Menace2Society telling us it is our western border yada yada..

We have been telling you again and again the first undertaking is the eastern border understand this thru your thick skull and we have to use any leverage against it.. Khorasan is one of these counter-measures that we need and I repeat for our interests

We should put all our efforts and money into the project to balkanize India in the next one year.

It is now or never.

You only want to ruin our stragetic positioning to give the gangus some edge that is all it does what you are doing..

We Need stragetic depth and expense territory operation. Don't you understand that all of our policies has to be based on India. They will one day attempt to commit suicide that is why we have to already prepare or make the ground for that..

These in Khorasan may be following Shariah and us democracy but I don't give a fuk about these differences but we need our stragetic edge..

When ever I ride on them I don't want luck or fluke but a certain rollover assurance
Not really, Pakistan as a nation recognises India as an enemy very well and they are closely monitored. Just like this thread proves and the LOC.

We should put all our efforts and money into the project to balkanize India in the next one year.

It is now or never.

We will digest it whole not balkanize it.. This I am certain of will happen one day. As they say the pen is dry. There is no way in hell these gangus are stopping well oiled us if we do our job right here..

Not really, Pakistan as a nation recognises India as an enemy very well and they are closely monitored. Just like this thread proves and the LOC.

You are an Indian perhaps.. You are trying to counter nonstop our stragetic positioning nonstop. All I am telling you is and was For Pakistan not for everyone else..

It is now or never.
Single digit IQ post

Yes you're going to balkanise India within the next year, and Pakistan has immense resources to do so, it's totally not bankrupt currently in political instability. So incredibly realistic.

@LeGenD How long as we going to let this Pajeet troll threads?

We will digest it whole not balkanize it.. This I am certain of all will happen one day. As they say the pen is dry. There is no way in hell these gangus are stopping for if we do our job right here and become a well oiled..

You are an Indian perhaps.. You are trying to counter nonstop our stragetic positioning nonstop

Our strategy should be to first balkanize India and then annex part by part.

Empowering citizens with Lee-Enfield rifles in the 21st century. Superpower India ap ke ha very good party together achaaa?
in the mid-1850s, a new Enfield rifle was introduced into India that required a soldier to bite off the ends of greased cartridges in order to load the weapon. A rumour spread that the lubricant used was either cow or pig lard.which was repugnant to Hindus or Muslims

Dont know what they are using now.

Single digit IQ post

You are the pajeet not him... You get burned out when India is focussed on and you hate our stragetic depth with venom because you fear them

Single digit IQ post

Yes you're going to balkanise India within the next year, and Pakistan has immense resources to do so, it's totally not bankrupt currently in political instability. So incredibly realistic.

Indians are weak and a divided lot.

We can increase the divisions between them using languages, castes, religion, race etc.

You give this task to ISI and they will show successful results by end of the year.

Empowering citizens with Lee-Enfield rifles in the 21st century.

Gun control are extremely strict and very tightly enforced in india, govt allowing civilians to even own a Lee Enfield rifle is nothing short of miracle. But agree it won't do much against Jihadis armed even with low quality AK clones made in Pakistan

No, the reality is that you just don't have any strategic depth to begin with, just some delusional depth at most

The reality is you want to confuse Pakistanis for what really matters and delude people about Afghanistan which is and will be our long term future ally rest assured. You wanna distract Pakistan and give everything to India in a silver plate

Back
Top Bottom