What's new

India and Pakistan exchange blows at Wagah border

pakistani soldier shouldnt have done that ..could have escalated in2 a very violent incident

kids play ?

when this nautanki daily drama will be stopped forever ? every evening monkey dance of hate

it is very stupid display ..looks very colonial. i been 2 wagah and find the whole charade 2 be stupid

I won't blame soldiers over here. They are being charged up due to their duty/training given to them. They are very running high on their patriotism while handling of flags.........Both countries need to settle this......:angry:

This is what we called it baniya's Mind
Hurt them and then back off. :enjoy:
Yeah he got hurt really bad from that sissy punchi, which not even landed on target & 1 missed one...... but that sprint was awesome from that indian soldier.....

->All this should have been avoid.... i think the soaring heat should also be blamed for this flare up....

Last edited:
Yeah he got hurt really bad from that sissy punchi, which one even landed on target & 1 missed one...... but that sprint was awesome from that indian soldier.....

->All this should have been avoid.... i think the soaring heat should also be blame for this flare up....

this is avoidable blunder, it sets bad precedent

this stage drama must been stopped now . ok just one day like 14 or 15 august ok but daily ?

This has become more of tv soap operas now, forced/instigated emotional tempers on public from both sides. this was much better retreat 20 yrs back

Yeah he got hurt really bad from that sissy punchi, which one even landed on target & 1 missed one...... but that sprint was awesome from that indian soldier.....

->All this should have been avoid.... i think the soaring heat should also be blamed for this flare up....

Agreed. I think the heat along with rising patriotism are the reason for it but I think we should all let it slide. Making it big would only make it worse. Soldiers participating at wagah ceremony are often friends and treat each other well so we can just call it a spat between friends.

Back
Top Bottom