What's new

India and Pakistan exchange blows at Wagah border

Devil bhaijaan,
I was unnecessary kind of action from your jawan, He asked for trouble.
Never mind i will not troll and spoil the threads.
PEACE
how about i say that the push/nudge was a result of words being exchanged while they both were holding flags....

kids play ?

when this nautanki daily drama will be stopped forever ? every evening monkey dance of hate

An utterly disgusting show, putting our policemen on display like circus clowns.

pakistani soldier shouldnt have done that ..could have escalated in2 a very violent incident

it is very stupid display ..looks very colonial. i been 2 wagah and find the whole charade 2 be stupid

Stupid AND demeaning.

I won't blame soldiers over here. They are being charged up due to their duty/training given to them. They are very running high on their patriotism while handling of flags.........Both countries need to settle this......:angry:

What does a simple flag-lowering ritual have to be so 'charged up'? I find this utterly ridiculous and thoroughly unprofessional.

Did you see that how Indian soldier backed out far away, almost out of camera shot and no one even pushed him from Indian side. Cowards

And what should he have done, according to you? Stepped in and kept on this vulgar display of indiscipline?

I love kids and their armchair strategy.

As off you were there to witness what they were saying.
Common verbal fight is another thing and physical provocation is other thing.

U missed the point here.... someone wont nudge/push someone without any reason..... .. i am sure soldiers involved will be disciplined, while u & me sit here arguing who's at fault....

This is what we called it baniya's Mind
Hurt them and then back off. :enjoy:

I wish you wouldn't use phrases like that. I've been objecting almost daily about the use of this really objectionable epithet, and you convert it to a joke.

Love the way soldiers from either side rushed to stop these two. Pure professionalism

1. This should never have happened, in the first place.
  2. Once it happened, it is good that people sprang into action.
  3. I would have preferred a single sharp command from an officer on either side to have stopped it. To have to have people separating them physically speaks very poorly of their unit discipline.

What does a simple flag-lowering ritual have to be so 'charged up'? I find this utterly ridiculous and thoroughly unprofessional.

I mean the public who is always shouting patriotic slogans. Soldiers do get influence from them. No? Soldiers marching forward/backward. Don't know what incited Pakistani soldier to do that.

Or that Pakistani soldier and Indian soldier were having some conversation which leads to this fight?

No idea, at all....:(

Mr.Pakistani failed to connect his one and only blow ..
Maza nayi aya :D

I mean the public who is always shouting patriotic slogans. Soldiers do get influence from them. No? Soldiers marching forward/backward. Don't know what incited Pakistani soldier to do that.

Or that Pakistani soldier and Indian soldier were having some conversation which leads to this fight?

No idea, at all....:(

The public will be the public; panem et circenses is as old as the Romans, after all. But for a uniformed man to do this? It's hurtful, irrespective of who the man is or which his unit is.

There is no point in these, it can escalate very quickly to some serious mishap.
They should try forgive if one make mistake & try to deal in professional way. :police:

Our Indian policeman SHOULD NOT have reacted. Not in the middle of a formal ritual. He should have left the Pakistani officers to sort out their own chap.

@John Pointing

Sorry if I sounded grumpy.

I wish you wouldn't use phrases like that. I've been objecting almost daily about the use of this really objectionable epithet, and you convert it to a joke.

1. This should never have happened, in the first place.
  2. Once it happened, it is good that people sprang into action.
  3. I would have preferred a single sharp command from an officer on either side to have stopped it. To have to have people separating them physically speaks very poorly of their unit discipline.
I am sure the single sharp command has its effects, but when it comes to Pak VS India enmity, even the officer at highest command wouldnt speak and would let the little soldiers brawl, unless the situation really gets worse.

Anyways, I am happy that this incident didnt turn out to be big one.

Last edited:
lol..so funny... perpetrator got good couple of blows... :-)

Indian side is going to lose iftar party this year ...very bad timing.. :-)

Back
Top Bottom