What's new

India abruptly puts off border talks with China

Afghans? u mean the pashtuns tht are my countrymen? mongols? you mean the mughals living in Pakistan? the arabs tht came here to preach n who live here? like Fareed gunj baksh,shah rukn alam etc? turks?like the chughtais,tughlaks etc tht live in Pakistan?

Looks like u hindus were ruled by every ethnicity.. too bad baluchis never invaded you guys... oh well the italian madam is a good addition!

if that is ur logic then many ppl also migrated to pakistan from almost all parts of india. maybe many migrated to area called present day pakistan during Mauryan empire or other empires so what is ur logic????

also not only india but also pakistan was invaded & ruled by many. greeks, ancient persians, hindu rulers, huns, central asians, arabs, turks,mongols, sikhs, brtish etc etc. present day pakistan was invaded, plundered, looted & ruled more often than india in history.

Legally they are.

Anyway this topic is going no where. Just a re-hash of countless other threads.

Believe in whatever you want to. Doesn't make a darn difference to either you or me.

they r the citizen of both countries... but not Foriegn aka white.

if that is ur logic then many ppl also migrated to pakistan from almost all parts of india. maybe many migrated to area called present day pakistan during Mauryan empire or other empires so what is ur logic????

Who are they?lol

also not only india but also pakistan was invaded & ruled by many. greeks, ancient persians, hindu rulers, huns, central asians, arabs, turks,mongols, sikhs, brtish etc etc. present day pakistan was invaded, plundered, looted & ruled more often than india in history.

Greeks who fought them King Porus!
Ancient persians= muslims same people.
Central asians? which ones? mughals? they were muslim so were we!
Sikhs?lol 30 years and tht too after the weakening of muslim empire and then they were thrown out with their baggage.
Hindu rulers?lol which one my lord?
arabs? never ruled Pakistan.
Turks? kingdoms capital was delhi... and again muslim.
British? they ruled for 50 years..and never came to the region.. it was ruled by local kings,nawabs,chieftains who paid tribute to the british.... while modern day india was under them for 200 years.

Who are they?lol

Greeks who fought them King Porus!
Ancient persians= muslims same people.
Central asians? which ones? mughals? they were muslim so were we!
Sikhs?lol 30 years and tht too after the weakening of muslim empire and then they were thrown out with their baggage.
Hindu rulers?lol which one my lord?
arabs? never ruled Pakistan.
Turks? kingdoms capital was delhi... and again muslim.
British? they ruled for 50 years..and never came to the region.. it was ruled by local kings,nawabs,chieftains who paid tribute to the british.... while modern day india was under them for 200 years.

what stupid logic. if some foreigners were muslims so it means they were not foreigners. i don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for u.

before british sikhs were pakistans masters. pakistaniyo da kee ya.. a tah avay he ronday rehnday nay yaar

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

i will believe in umma concept if saudi arabs distribute their wealth with poor muslim nations like pakistan and bangladesh. at least they can provide free oil to their umma brothers.

Muslims have a far higher birthrate than non-Muslims in India. One day, India will be a Muslim-majority country. It is inevitable. :azn:
Oh wait! That's not possible, as Hindus are more horny than Muslims!!

Stupid riposte to a stupid post!
tongue-059.png

before british sikhs were pakistans masters. pakistaniyo da kee ya.. a tah avay he ronday rehnday nay yaar

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

i will believe in umma concept if saudi arabs distribute their wealth with poor muslim nations like pakistan and bangladesh. at least they can provide free oil to their umma brothers.

Lol.. which Pakistan? some parts of it to be exact.... while sikhs were ruled by our people for 1000 years... we literally OWNED you folks..lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom