What's new

India | A Democracy Soaked In Blood.

This is the problem with Pakistanis . The concept of logic is difficult to grasp . You want me to check the number of groups operating in India from SATP.org because they are a great number but when the same site shows consistently declining violence in India then I should not believe it since it is run by KPS Gill :lol:

Indians understand that such problems exist and that is the very reason we have been handling it and the country is still one .We are not the kind of people who remain in denial about our problems and issues . For this very reason we have not been divided yet and won't be in the forseeable future .

I would suggest you to look at your own country where in every part except Punjab there is a separatist movement before Pakistan turns into Punjabistan .

There is reason why international community calls Pakistan as 'Denialistan' and not India.

Sir, The stats on violence in India keeps on going up and down and may have declined as we speak. This is exactly what the author is trying to probably convey - the brutalities committed by Indian security forces may bring the violence down but has it cooled the feelings of people brutalised - I think it has resulted in increase of anti-India feelings manifold. And it is this very thing that you people need to understand.

Blaming others for your own mistakes does not hide the true picture.

Sir, The stats on violence in India keeps on going up and down and may have declined as we speak. This is exactly what the author is trying to probably convey - the brutalities committed by Indian security forces may bring the violence down but has it cooled the feelings of people brutalised - I think it has resulted in increase of anti-India feelings manifold. And it is this very thing that you people need to understand.

Blaming others for your own mistakes does not hide the true picture.

On the ***. The violence can be controlled but the hatred can not subside through the use of torture. It is this use of torture by Indian security forces which further fuel this hatred. Indians are still saying that everything is honky-dory, whereas the reality is that close to 50 percent of India effected by these freedom movements. Surprising that they still can not see the danger it poses to their country and continue to blame others.

Sir, I don't think it has gone down. Conversely It has increased manifold over a period of years and the Indian media acknowledges it. In my personal opinion, it is this very attitude (chiragh talay andhera) which exacerbates the problems within India. Indians do not want to believe that such a problem exists.
Well, may be because I never lived in those areas.(kashmir/north east) Many such disturbed areas do not have any disturbance anymore. Govt has negotiated with many parties in north east and talk is going on.
I have lived in so called naxal areas, it is not how it seems in news. Kashmir and north east is different but more or less under control now. Remember how there used to be bomb blast every so often in India? Does it happen now?
Many of these fighers have entered into politics or have got their demand met already.

Record number of Indians visiting kashmir this summer, I dont think people will visit disturbed areas for having fun. I have been to kashmir too, they are quite welcoming people.

On the ***. The violence can be controlled but the hatred can not subside through the use of torture. It is this use of torture by Indian security forces which further fuel this hatred. Indians are still saying that everything is honky-dory, whereas the reality is that close to 50 percent of India effected by these freedom movements. Surprising that they still can not see the danger it poses to their country and continue to blame others.
Everything is not okey, but it is definitely better than what it used to be. And yes, I will give pakistan credit for reduction in violence in J&K.

You are talking through your behind.

Kashmir and north east most of the locally based groups have either surrendered or signed cease fire and in talks with the government. In some cases even final agreements of settlement have been signed.

The hatred and torture is in your trained and pre conditioned mind. Thanks for the preview, but its very predictable and boring.

whenever some group gets banned and accounts got freeze they simply change their name and keep on creating new group with different name but with same people...that's why number of group is so high......

Oh yes... Soaked with blood of our own people... Another one of wishful article for local consumption.

:rofl:

Where do these guys come from ?

:rofl:

Where do these guys come from ?

Its a place called Iwannafeelgoodaboutmyplightistan!

The citizens are well trained and post the same stuff over and over again without the law of diminishing returns coming into play.

BTW thanks for bringing up the Mizo problem that was settled only 26 years ago, the interference of Pakistan in that internal issue that did not affect them waaay before 1971 is a good slap square in the face for those desperately re writing the 1971 history.

The Indian make believers have launched a counter offensive against an appropriate and well written piece. Woha guys, hold your horses.

This is a map from Indian favourite Terrorism | South Asia Terrorism Portal. Show me a place which is free from insurgencies. Oh yeah ..... Gujarat. But who needs insurgency in Gujarat where the great terrorist Modi governs himself and burns Muslims.

conflictmapindia.htm

Earlier he was talking about freedom movements , now he switched to insurgencies . Richard Clarke got it so right :lol:

The Indian make believers have launched a counter offensive against an appropriate and well written piece. Woha guys, hold your horses.

This is a map from Indian favourite satp.org. Show me a place which is free from insurgencies. Oh yeah ..... Gujarat. But who needs insurgency in Gujarat where the great terrorist Modi governs himself and burns Muslims.

India_2011_Map.jpg

This is a map from Indian favourite satp.org. Show me a place which is free from insurgencies. Oh yeah ..... Gujarat. But who needs insurgency in Gujarat where the great terrorist Modi governs himself and burns Muslims.

The piece is well written indeed.India's current growth model is very problematic and corrupt thanks to western corporate control and subversion by foreign western agencies.But the situation is similiar in Pakistan. The only movement indigenous in origin is the naxal movement which is due to the utterly worthless mining policies of the govt.

The piece is well written indeed.India's current growth model is very problematic and corrupt thanks to western corporate control and subversion by foreign western agencies.But the situation is similiar in Pakistan. The only movement indigenous in origin is the naxal movement which is due to the utterly worthless mining policies of the govt.

Oh come on guys. The map above heads India: Chronic Conflict - and this says all. The current growth in India is only in limited areas and not in most of India where millions languish below poverty line. And this poverty line (Indian Rupee/dollar equivalent) is lowered officially every now and then to fool Indians and the world. The OpEd indicates the unequal economic dispensation - and this is the cause.

If you think that Naxal is the only indigenous movement then where did 140 others come from. Oh-Yeah ..... the neighbours are responsible. As if India's neighbours have nothing else to do and raise freedom movements and insurgencies in India. WOW - paranoid aren't you guys. Wake up and understand that you people have a major problem at hand. Stop your brave soldiers from killing and torturing your own before the curtains are drawn for your shining India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom