What's new

Incredible Indian betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread it self is hilarious. Who invites people they meet over the internet to their home unless you're one of those craigslist swingers. You're blaming bhartis for fooling you when you got tricked like a chump. Admins seriously gotta keep their eye on the ball and close nonsense threads like this.

For example my father owns alot of businesses and the workers are mostly Pakistani and Indian. Yet he and I have caught both Indians and Pakistanis being dishonest or swiping money from the drawers so it's not a border issue.
Somehow dishonesty can't get a Pakistani Visa from the Indian side.
If only you kids knew what "4chan" was you would have been prepared. I'm surprised you weren't raped.
Needs to visit 4chan > /b/ or maybe read about the Jessi Slaughter Incident.If you are giving your personal info on the internet be prepared because the consequences will never be the same.

The OP should have just confronted the people involved in the incident instead of posting it on the forums.

LOL.. What does this incident make All Pakistanis??

And since most Indians, at least in this forum would like to see Modi as the next PM.....what does that make them....even if they are not holding a flaming stick torch in their hand. !! ??

The Thread starter was Stupid to Believe someone on Internet :lol:

Btw who was that Member , Or just A Made up story

I think the reason for this thread was

duty_calls.png

Incredible Indian betrayal

WARNING ABOUT ID DISCLOSURE

My brother SuperKaif and I joined the forum In June. By August we were getting friendly and getting to know people on the forum.

An indian named A came over friendly and by his posts he seemed to be decent. He requested friendship with us and both my brother and I reciprocated.

In early Sept he advised us that he was visiting the UK in Oct and would be in our neighbourhood. We immediately extended our hospitality. We offered to pay for his hotel take him for dinner etc. He had stated that he was going to stay for three days in UK. I had even emailed him asking him about his diet requirements because I thought he might be Hindu and have special requirements e.g. vegetarian etc. SuperKaif had been informed by this Indian (A) that he had a daughter and son aged 5 and 3 respectivly. SuperKaif went and brought them clothes as a present for him to take back with him.

By this stage we had given him our email addresses and from these you could tell what our actual names are. Kaif and Aryan being my sons names.

Earlier this month at the at the last minute he stated that he couldnt get a visa and wouldn't be coming after all.

Earlier today a troll Indian B who we can tell by his past posts seems to be banned more often than not and has hatred for pakistanis came onto SuperKaif’s profile and left a message on his visitors page disclosing SuperKaif’s name. He also later went and put up a couple of posts in one revealing SuperKaifs name. He also came on my visitors page and left me a message asking how I was.

We have established by looking on the friend list of Indian A and his visitor page that he is linked to Indian troll B through another Indian troll C who it would appear also has a lot of hatred for Pakistanis by his past posts. They all live in the same town. Ironically Indian A had told SuperKaif a few days earlier that he had met up with a couple of low lifes off the forum a few days ago.

We are both proud of being Pakistanis, we are both proud of the posts that we have put up and stand by them and do not care if we are known by our real names and are associated with this Pakistani forum. We are proud to have been brought up to treat even our “enemies” with hospitality.

However let this be a warning to those of you who wish to keep your identity a secret.

Lastly would anyone out there blame us if in the future we did not trust Indians???? :no:

stop crying baby. . You will find dishonest people all over the world. .Not only in india.

nobody forced you to trust indians,i also dont trust pakistanis(they might be terrorists)

Its human nature to trust other humans-- well as i said in my previous post- "nature" is indeed a problem with you guys :tup:-

Its human nature to trust other humans-- well "nature" is indeed a problem with you guys :tup:-

It's also human nature to not trust terrorists. Hence, from that angle, it's not surprising at all that Indians don't trust Pakistanis.

Who knows you might come over to India in a rubber dinghy brandishing your recent dad's gifted AK-47 and kill my grandpa at CST?

as it is you guys are world famous for blowing things up (generalization intended). <smug>

Seriously, who knows?

betrayal.jpg

This thread has become a place for every one to point fingers at each other.
Most of the Indians told Aryan that it was his mistake to reveal personal info on the other hand they did empathize with him also condemning the behaviour of certain idiots.
Conclusion - The thread is done, if prolonged further will become a thread for some people to throw BS.
some terrorist misdeeds can not be blamed upon the citizens of Pakistan,
some bad apples to not represent the Citizens of India either.
So lets jump to other thread where we can make more meaningfull discussions. That goes to the sane members of India and Pakistan

It's also human nature to not trust terrorists. Hence, from that angle, it's not surprising at all that Indians don't trust Pakistanis.

Who knows you might come over to India in a rubber dinghy brandishing your recent dad's gifted AK-47 and kill my grandpa at CST?

Seriously, who knows?

[/COLOR]
betrayal.jpg

seriously you should stop calling Pakistanis terrorists-
Otherwise i might come to india with my AK-47- oil it- shine it- and shove it up your- you know what- and no i will not even touch your grandpa :angel:-
with such uncertainty on your side- you should expect it- who knows what else??-

More than an attention seeker, I think he was "pi**ed off" when he created this thread, in the heat of the moment. If you read his following posts (or other ones in the past), you will see that he has nothing against the Indian people.

yea ,the thread title says it all ...:rolleyes:

seriously you should stop calling Pakistanis terrorists-

How 'bout you stop blowing people up in others' cities for a change?

Otherwise i might come to india with my AK-47- oil it- shine it- and shove it up your- you know what-
with such uncertainty on your side- you should expect it- who knows what else??-

Exactly. Who knows I'm not prepared for you to land on our shores and I might just kiss your pretty a$$ with my you-know-what.

As it is, you guys are all terrorists and hence pretty much used to a$$ games. (generalization intended)

...oh and say my hi to (your) chachajaan hafiz saeed.

...I hope you're not pi$$sed off at my not writing the name of your dear chachajaan in capital letters.

Oh are you? ;)

Accept my apologies...or not...seriously who cares?

...oh wait are you gonna blow up? How sad! :cry:

What? Still no chummah from Ummah? ;)

The betrayal is the violence of confidentiality, letting others know about personal/sensitive information that the OP didn't want to disclose publicly on this forum. This can be a criminal offense here in the US.

Did you ask the guy if he was being as naive as the OP or was it intentional.. The criminal offense in US leaking private information does not cover name and eMail id. Specially if the name and id has been given by the OP himself to the alleged betrayer

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

And since most Indians, at least in this forum would like to see Modi as the next PM.....what does that make them....even if they are not holding a flaming stick torch in their hand. !! ??

And hence the perils of Generalizations.. Thanks for explaining my point further...

Guys please dont generalize i think the moral of the story is we have good bad losers and winners in all nations. You have a think who the loser is in this situation. I can never think bad of ALL indians for goodness sake!
Our auditor is...........Indian
Our solicitor is......... Indian
Our bank manager....Indian

Some of my close business relations i have are Indian based. If i was narrow minded and naive this wouldn't be the case. Judge each person as you see them and make your experiences in life make you wiser friends. I certainly have met some great guys and debaters on here that are Indian. I may not always agree with you but i certainly respect you. This forum is a special forum - we know that and when tempers run high we post cr*p but at the end of the day without all our inputs it wouldn't be what it is. Thanks for all the advice and PMs from friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom