What's new

Incredible Indian betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is what you get when you write a load of bullshit to start with. If I was an admin I would have banned ninja,

Lolz, looks like somone's @$$ is on fire. :) ,And if i was a mod i would have banned every bharati on this forum and send them packing back to bharatragshag forum, but alas we Pakistanis are too tolerant and open minded, so much so that there are more bharatis on defence.pk than Pakistani members.

http://markbiwwa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/bullshit.jpg

Whats the matter frustated bharati, the best you can do is post a picture due to your over frustation :lol:, why not point out the racism in my post if you still have enough intelligence left.

Incredible Indian betrayal

WARNING ABOUT ID DISCLOSURE

My brother SuperKaif and I joined the forum In June. By August we were getting friendly and getting to know people on the forum.

An indian named A came over friendly and by his posts he seemed to be decent. He requested friendship with us and both my brother and I reciprocated.

In early Sept he advised us that he was visiting the UK in Oct and would be in our neighbourhood. We immediately extended our hospitality. We offered to pay for his hotel take him for dinner etc. He had stated that he was going to stay for three days in UK. I had even emailed him asking him about his diet requirements because I thought he might be Hindu and have special requirements e.g. vegetarian etc. SuperKaif had been informed by this Indian (A) that he had a daughter and son aged 5 and 3 respectivly. SuperKaif went and brought them clothes as a present for him to take back with him.

By this stage we had given him our email addresses and from these you could tell what our actual names are. Kaif and Aryan being my sons names.

Earlier this month at the at the last minute he stated that he couldnt get a visa and wouldn't be coming after all.

Earlier today a troll Indian B who we can tell by his past posts seems to be banned more often than not and has hatred for pakistanis came onto SuperKaif’s profile and left a message on his visitors page disclosing SuperKaif’s name. He also later went and put up a couple of posts in one revealing SuperKaifs name. He also came on my visitors page and left me a message asking how I was.

We have established by looking on the friend list of Indian A and his visitor page that he is linked to Indian troll B through another Indian troll C who it would appear also has a lot of hatred for Pakistanis by his past posts. They all live in the same town. Ironically Indian A had told SuperKaif a few days earlier that he had met up with a couple of low lifes off the forum a few days ago.

We are both proud of being Pakistanis, we are both proud of the posts that we have put up and stand by them and do not care if we are known by our real names and are associated with this Pakistani forum. We are proud to have been brought up to treat even our “enemies” with hospitality.

However let this be a warning to those of you who wish to keep your identity a secret.

Lastly would anyone out there blame us if in the future we did not trust Indians???? :no:

Depends on the person guy. One of my best friends is a Pakistani, I wouldn't "betray" him, because he's Pakistani.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

When I first came to this forum, I too was very friendly towards Indians.

But after months of being called a "slanty-eyed chink" every single day, I finally learned my lesson.

Yes yes yes.... We heard you...

Well well..

Sounds like a movie script.

The betrayal of an Indian or is it all Indians.????

:laugh:

I can safely say, as a Pakistani, & almost every other Pakistani that I know, no one hates the common Indian man/woman. It's a friendly rivalry in our eyes. But I am afraid that the opposite does not hold true. Just look at how regular Indians on the comments sections of The Hindu, Times of India & other news outlets paint us all with the same brush: calling all Pakistanis terrorists, suicide bombers, Hindu haters etc. This is supposed to be the educated crowd in India. I think the political animosity is really affecting the common Indian, labeling every Pakistani citizen a hater & a terrorist. I hope I am wrong, because I've always thought the regular Pakistani Indian had a lot in common.
Brother, to enlighten you on how media elsewhere along with Indian media works, let me tell you some information. Do you know how many letters that in comman population of India writes to the media on any previous day news. It goes in lacks and to make sure that the column is most read for ratings the most emotional letter is always published. Most of the sensible members in the Indian paper reading community turn a blind eye to any thing that is related to Pakistan with no value is posted.
Any sane post in that section as far as pakistan is considered that would be some thing that is writen with Inteligence preceeding Emotions.

Emotional words with no Inteligence always is a crap to read and for you my brother, turn a blind eye to that column. it will for sure have a positive effect on you and the rest of the pakistani brothers who take this column so serious

just an advice to you two.....dont change yourself coz of some lunetic.....you guys are good at heart and let it be....dont let this incident change you.

Pakistan is a terrorist state because many of the terror attack are planned and trained in pakistan.wouldnt this be a truth according to the op as he is saying in this thread?dude dont try to be oversmart it might comeback to bite you

I'm sorry is this the let's-bash-indians thread of the month?

How's India or Indians responsible if some blokes cannot maintain privacy over their internet affairs.

GuesS what?

A kid in America just fell pray to a Namibian drug peddler.

Yay!! Let's all bash those evil Namibians.

I'm sure there are, just that none of them are here.

With perhaps the sole exception of ashokdeiva.

Ashokbhai is a one off class act.

hey you two are isolating me from my fellow indians who are not part of this forum, to my knowledge a lot of Indians/Pakistanis/Chinese in this forum can also be friendly if we just show respect and honor.
Not to mention, when some one opens a thread, just don't point the problems a country is facing, let them know the ways to curtail the problem, that will be a good start for a healthy relationship for all members

I'm sorry is this the let's-bash-indians thread of the month?

How's India or Indians responsible if some blokes cannot maintain privacy over their internet affairs.

GuesS what?

A kid in America just fell pray to a Namibian drug peddler.

Yay!! Let's all bash those evil Namibians.

The team of dedicated bashers have been busy this week.

Hope a new one surpasses this one.

And what happened to my request on a dedicated sticky on toilets, poverty , rape for India.

Why mods are nt listening to us?

Why didn't you refer them to Indians on this forum or Indian forums instead of opening your doors and arms to them out of naivete. UK has a huge Indian population. But yeah its sad its happened to you.

wow what nonsence thread,an ideal troll thread :laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Why didn't you refer them to Indians on this forum or Indian forums instead of opening your doors and arms to them out of naivete. UK has a huge Indian population. But yeah its sad its happened to you.

because its not real an is a troll thread just to bash the evil indians

I can safely say, as a Pakistani, & almost every other Pakistani that I know, no one hates the common Indian man/woman. It's a friendly rivalry in our eyes. But I am afraid that the opposite does not hold true. Just look at how regular Indians on the comments sections of The Hindu, Times of India & other news outlets paint us all with the same brush: calling all Pakistanis terrorists, suicide bombers, Hindu haters etc. This is supposed to be the educated crowd in India. I think the political animosity is really affecting the common Indian, labeling every Pakistani citizen a hater & a terrorist. I hope I am wrong, because I've always thought the regular Pakistani Indian had a lot in common.

That unfortunately is very true. A little to visit to the Indian sites and seeing the colorful commentary about Pakistan and Pakistanis from the educated Indian class it begs question if Indians have any manners or not. Looking at all the profanity and hateful racists remarks I was like is this what they learn in schools and is this what their parents teach them.

Now of course I don't hold that view towards any Indian I've met in real life, they're very friendly. But their news sites, comments sections, YouTube comments, they're the most ill mannered people.

Hi-

Never trust indians fully- always leave margin for an "error" "unfortunate circumstance" and "nature"-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom