What's new

Incredible India facts and figures

Hey man frankly I thought some thing like that would happen only in African jungle or amazon however finding it in India is already incredible to me. So let me get this straight, you guys know who are they and where they live yet allow them to come out naked every 12 years in public. What stopping you guys to put them in a mental facility?

If they aren't part of Hinduism than why would them come out at ganga bath. Isn't taking ganga bath a Hindu ritual.

please shed some light for us.........

hinduism is too vast to fit any particular stereotype.....
why do you equate 'going naked' with 'mental problem'? these ppl are sadhus who have renounced everything worldly. these ppl spend their entire lives in persuing the 'eternal truth' and in meditating on god.

plz dont make insulting comments on other religions, anyways lets end this topic here since it is off-topic.
if you are interested in learning about hinduism and its subtletes, you can start a new thread where we can discuss nuasences of hinduism and its philosophical depth.

hinduism is too vast to fit any particular stereotype.....
why do you equate 'going naked' with 'mental problem'? these ppl are sadhus who have renounced everything worldly. these ppl spend their entire lives in persuing the 'eternal truth' and in meditating on god.

plz dont make insulting comments on other religions, anyways lets end this topic here since it is off-topic.
if you are interested in learning about hinduism and its subtletes, you can start a new thread where we can discuss nuasences of hinduism and its philosophical depth.

Well I am sorry you took it that way. According to roopesh it wasn't part of Hinduism however I find it incredible that being naked and having some ritual in public place with full sense would be a part of any realign nevertheless I don't have any problem with it.

Well I am sorry you took it that way. According to roopesh it wasn't part of Hinduism however I find it incredible that being naked and having some ritual in public place with full sense would be a part of any realign nevertheless I don't have any problem with it.

I guess we all have opinions about other religions, anyways, lets move on.
thanks for your reply.:enjoy:

the thread is titled incredible india facts and figures why does it always become a india vs pakistan bashing thread.

why not keep it to the 16 points from the original thread rather than adding more divergent topics like religion into the equation.

thanks

i fail to understand why us south asian enjoy problems of one another. it would be better if the indians on this forum to improve the life of their people and pakistanis to improve the life of their countrymen. we laugh at each other while our people live in the worst conditions in the world.
i find this sad. but i think this is endemic to south asians. or maybe its because things are so bad in our own country that we want to point out the sufferings of the other to make our selves feel that atleast i have a better life than that guy.
for me personally it matter how people are in india and pakistan because i have family in both countries.

There is no need to explain anything or act as some sort of apologist.

These members have taken the pains to dig up these images, they can quite easily spend little more time and understand something from some decent sources about the people in those pictures.

Obviously, their intention is only to show "disgusting" stuff and not to learn anything, so giving explanations a waste of time. Let them have their fun.

May be Nagas and Agoris. Their life style is scary and very intersting to listen. This group lives near himalayas and very small in number. they only visible for public every 12 years when holy ganga bath happens.

These ppl practice and believe total different cocept of life than a hindu. These ppl never marry, never rape anyone. They practce long years to live without cloth. This group normally adopts small kids to train new. Very rarely ladies found in the group.

very silent and harmless ppl. i can write more if ur open minded. Again these ppl dont have any significance in hinduism.

i fail to understand why us south asian enjoy problems of one another. it would be better if the indians on this forum to improve the life of their people and pakistanis to improve the life of their countrymen. we laugh at each other while our people live in the worst conditions in the world.
i find this sad. but i think this is endemic to south asians. or maybe its because things are so bad in our own country that we want to point out the sufferings of the other to make our selves feel that atleast i have a better life than that guy.
for me personally it matter how people are in india and pakistan because i have family in both countries.

very rightly put sir ,its only to satisfy one own self by showing how pathetic the other is.

i find this sad. but i think this is endemic to south asians. or maybe its because things are so bad in our own country that we want to point out the sufferings of the other to make our selves feel that atleast i have a better life than that guy. for me personally it matter how people are in india and pakistan because i have family in both countries.

this is exactly the reason for all such threads......
you have hit on the nail.:tup:

That’s right both countries should focus on poverty and standard of living instead of competing in bombs and weapons. India and Pakistan are third world countries and people are suffering due to tension between them.
Topic is why India cannot accept that standard of living is very low. You always project your self as shining India and incredible India. By virtue of your size and resources you should compare yourself with china but its open fact that there is no comparison. Till the time India not able to provide shelter and food for there masses she should not claim big statements and don’t try to be police man of south Asia

That’s right both countries should focus on poverty and standard of living instead of competing in bombs and weapons. India and Pakistan are third world countries and people are suffering due to tension between them.
Topic is why India cannot accept that standard of living is very low. You always project your self as shining India and incredible India. By virtue of your size and resources you should compare yourself with china but its open fact that there is no comparison. Till the time India not able to provide shelter and food for there masses she should not claim big statements and don’t try to be police man of south Asia

Brother.. no body is saying india dont have poverty.. but we do have our plus's and why can't we project that..is there any thing wrong with that..???

pakistan and india are both soverign and independent countries and both are an active part of the modern world so the have their own policies and policymakers and in the long run i do hink both the countries will emerge as succesful nation if not already.

your idea of stress on poverty and better standard of living are also echoed by me. and this constant blame game between the two make both a laughing stalk in the world community.

now to your topic its very strange to see you equate the opinions of some of the members of this forum as india's opinion.
you cannot change the policy of a soverign country by writing in a forum can you.
if india wants to projects itself as shining india even though there are widespread proverty , lack of education and healthcare facilities then let them project why are you so concerned.
if they are satisfied and feel better in calling themselves a superpower let them do it, the world community knows where indias place is and i believe that even the educated people in india know it, all these are political gimmicks
for votes dont you get the idea.

again my friend you came to the comparison why do you want to compare india with anyone or even pakistan with anyone?
is it because it want to hide your own failures to show now miserable the rest around you is doing.
statements aah---- words without actions, does it lead to anywhere.

yes and why dont you accept the fact that india has and will exist. similarly as pakistan has and will exist.
my friend increase your tolerance level a bit thats what we are lacking in the present world thats what is the cause of such misery all around.

i will give you a better slogan for pakistan why dont you try " emergent pakistan " it more appropriate than indias shining india or whatever.:smitten:
your points or figures will not change the mind of the indian goverment will it?
and yes please read my posts on the 16 topics.

thanx:pakistan:

pakistan and india are both soverign and independent countries and both are an active part of the modern world so the have their own policies and policymakers and in the long run i do hink both the countries will emerge as succesful nation if not already.

your idea of stress on poverty and better standard of living are also echoed by me. and this constant blame game between the two make both a laughing stalk in the world community.

now to your topic its very strange to see you equate the opinions of some of the members of this forum as india's opinion.
you cannot change the policy of a soverign country by writing in a forum can you.
if india wants to projects itself as shining india even though there are widespread proverty , lack of education and healthcare facilities then let them project why are you so concerned.
if they are satisfied and feel better in calling themselves a superpower let them do it, the world community knows where indias place is and i believe that even the educated people in india know it, all these are political gimmicks
for votes dont you get the idea.

again my friend you came to the comparison why do you want to compare india with anyone or even pakistan with anyone?
is it because it want to hide your own failures to show now miserable the rest around you is doing.
statements aah---- words without actions, does it lead to anywhere.

yes and why dont you accept the fact that india has and will exist. similarly as pakistan has and will exist.
my friend increase your tolerance level a bit thats what we are lacking in the present world thats what is the cause of such misery all around.

i will give you a better slogan for pakistan why dont you try " emergent pakistan " it more appropriate than indias shining india or whatever.:smitten:
your points or figures will not change the mind of the indian goverment will it?
and yes please read my posts on the 16 topics.

thanx:pakistan:
The thing is that, Even with poverty, India has a Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi etc to Show the world its a emergent superpower. Tell me, Where is Pakistans Equivalent to Bangalore in the world stage??? Dont tell me India had a headstart, Because in 1947, bangalore did not have any IT setup! It was grown from Scratch! Same case for Hyderabad, chennai etc!

You still do not get it, India is doing the right things to illimate poverty by increasing economically. That is the only route. If you do not grow economically where are you going to get the money to pay and to solve the poverty problems. Just looking at one sector of the population does not dictate the entire country.

All you have done in this tread is focus on one aspect of India, which Pakistan is also plagued with, and pointed the finger on that. I can also do the same with even American, which such wealth just point the finger at one aspect, but will that be true America? The answer is clearly NO.

The fact of the matter is that India is growing fast and because of it is trickling wealth downwards. And just to see it, you have to visit India every two years or so, and you will find the growth.

Regarding bombs and military, I believe that is the most important spending that India is doing, It is clearly the neighborhood that we are living in.

The thing is that, Even with poverty, India has a Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi etc to Show the world its a emergent superpower. Tell me, Where is Pakistans Equivalent to Bangalore in the world stage??? Dont tell me India had a headstart, Because in 1947, bangalore did not have any IT setup! It was grown from Scratch! Same case for Hyderabad, chennai etc!

please sir lets not compare its comes back to the same old thing.
yes there is a bangalore in india and there is a karachi in pakistan and i think both have the potential to be a world class centre of business, education and research.

pakistan does not need to have a equivalent to india can can follow its own course without foreign intervention.
similarly india need not equate itself with pakistan it should follow its own path.

the thing is both should be having its own policy if india is good in some aspect pakistan need not try to emulate it they can be good or even better in some other aspect. suppose if india has excelled in IT pakistan has excelled in manufacturing.
why is it that both need to do the same thing at the same time.

thanx

please sir lets not compare its comes back to the same old thing.
yes there is a bangalore in india and there is a karachi in pakistan and i think both have the potential to be a world class centre of business, education and research.

pakistan does not need to have a equivalent to india can can follow its own course without foreign intervention.
similarly india need not equate itself with pakistan it should follow its own path.

the thing is both should be having its own policy if india is good in some aspect pakistan need not try to emulate it they can be good or even better in some other aspect. suppose if india has excelled in IT pakistan has excelled in manufacturing.
why is it that both need to do the same thing at the same time.

thanx
Yes, But tired of people trying to put down the good facts of India to higlight the bad facts!

Back
Top Bottom