What's new

In which language do you think ?

After going through posts of Indian its nice to see they think in their native languages. Here an issue with People like me due to our educational system people like me cant think in native/mother language .

:(

actually, my problem is that vast majority of my thinking is done in English.

I live in New Zealand, so years and years of speaking English has an effect.

I hardly speak Malayalam or have only spoken a few words of it during the last 10 years or so.

I have one or two Indian friends. One of them is a Keralite, but he was born here, so he doesn't speak Malayalam.

Many Indians, who are products of the English medium school system probably has your line of thinking in their language.

actually, my problem is that vast majority of my thinking is done in English.

I live in New Zealand, so years and years of speaking English has an effect.

I hardly speak Malayalam or have only spoken a few words of it during the last 10 years or so.

I have one or two Indian friends. One of them is a Keralite, but he was born here, so he doesn't speak Malayalam.

Many Indians, who are products of the English medium school system probably has your line of thinking in their language.

:( same situation here. even when i was going through a surgery afterwards when i came to my senses i was yelling in Urdu and my brothers around me were speaking in Pashto to me.

Similarly at times i forgets words in may mother language and other Pakistani languages which usually speak fluently but at times now being exposed to English and Urdu for so many years i forget the local languages' words

:( same situation here. even when i was going through a surgery afterwards when i came to my senses i was yelling in Urdu and my brothers around me were speaking in Pashto to me.

Similarly at times i forgets words in may mother language and other Pakistani languages which usually speak fluently but at times now being exposed to English and Urdu for so many years i forget the local languages' words

how hard is Pashto in terms of learning the language? Malayalam is one of the hardest languages to learn.

how hard is Pashto in terms of learning the language? Malayalam is one of the hardest languages to learn.

:P honestly as hard as Malaylam when it comes to Pakistani Punjabis. See for Pathans learning Punjabi and understanding g it easy but for Punjabis learning Pashto is like learning Malaylam

I curse in Hindu , happy thoughts in Malayalam and Sad thoughts in English

:P honestly as hard as Malaylam when it comes to Pakistani Punjabis. See for Pathans learning Punjabi and understanding g it easy but for Punjabis learning Pashto is like learning Malaylam

So I am assuming Pashto is in a different language class than Punjabi :) s Urdu serves as a bridge then?

Urdu is actually fun to listen to, even though I can't understand most of it.

as a Malayalee, I can understand quite a bit of Tamil, as a chunk of the words are very similar. But I can't speak fluently, and i can't read.

I understand Tamil more then I do Hindi.

Urdu mostly .. A few curse words in English ... Most of them in Balochi n punjabi/seriaki .. N some Pashtu :
By all standards punjabi galian are the best .. Truely creative ..:lol:

Dial "1" to change language of the "Thinking Menu".
Press the horn once to keep that in English.
Press the horn twice to change the language to Urdu.
Press the horn half a dozen time to change the language of instructions to Punjabi.
Press the trigger to change it to "Pushto".
Press that fancy button on the vest to return to the main menu.
Or please wait, while we forward your call to the Indians to get your @ss to the Mars.That will help you learn the alien stuff.
Thanks for asking!

Last edited:
I dunno whether the 'groan' sound coming from my stomach or my taste buds being on fire, could be categorized as a language or not ? :unsure:

That's called NomNom, first is the groaning from stomach and the need for something tasty which is followed almost instantly by the thought 'I am hungry' (various languages). After gathering food comes the main part of the language, which is where the name comes from, eating (noming) it is the sound one makes while taking a bite of food. This is pronounced as 'nyuh-ahm' and spelled n-o-m, the noms are continued until one finishes the food or becomes full. The finishing of NomNom is the releasing of gas (burp, flatulation). That is the complete NomNom language.

NomNom has many dialects but for the most part is universal in the human race. When a person is thinking of food or eating they are thinking in the language of NomNom. Not many people know the name of this universal language.

Scientists are currently doing research in the evolution of NomNom in other animals to better understand the under-researched human NomNom.

Please do not delete, researchers are in need of funds for food and volunteers, government funds have been canceled.

Please contact researchers at Phone # (000)123-NOMO
Address: Antarctica District Ate, Penguin Avenue.

Thankyou.

PS: didn't mean to troll so much here, just adding some comedy. :D

Happy Independence Day.
Thank you and same to you!!
:-)

Btw why have you gone missing from FB??

I think in English or Malayalam depending on the situation.
Explain!!! :P

Dial "1" to change language of the "Thinking Menu".
Press the horn once to keep that in English.
Press the horn twice to change the language to Urdu.
Press the horn half a dozen time to change the language of instructions to Punjabi.
Press the trigger to change it to "Pushto".
Press that fancy button on the vest to return to the main menu.
Or please wait, while we forward your call to the Indians to get your @ss to the Mars.That will help you learn the alien stuff.
Thanks for asking!
Somebody is just very jealous ofIndian accomplishments. Lolzz

Back
Top Bottom