What's new

In which language do you think ?

@Akheilos

sister do u think in Bahasa Malay being in Singapore? or hakka Chinese? :sarcastic:
Well I used to think few words in Bahasa coz I can speak 2 dialects...but My English is the best followed by Bahasa prob then Urdu..but lately being in Europe my Bahasa has taken a toll....

@Multani I have forgotten most of my Mandarine and Cantonese ..Used to watch TVB drama soaps like crazy...learned enough Chinese to pick words in conversations ....

Well I used to think few words in Bahasa coz I can speak 2 dialects...but My English is the best followed by Bahasa prob then Urdu..but lately being in Europe my Bahasa has taken a toll....

@Multani I have forgotten most of my Mandarine and Cantonese ..Used to watch TVB drama soaps like crazy...learned enough Chinese to pick words in conversations ....

wow

Well TVB dramas had subtitles :D

And Since I loved kung fu....well loads of Chinese drama and films have Kung Fu besides this was early 1990s the dramas had class and were really interesting...if it wasnt kung fu related they had awesome ones related to HK police and detectives!! :D

ask @Chinese-Dragon I mentioned to him some long ago! :D

However @Multani in no way can I think in Chinese...I tried to take Mandrin as an extra curricular activity ....when I was in grade 4...or something man no way could I pick it up...

1 character is called hand and another is called water ...if you join them together you get sailor :blink:

@Chinese-Dragon

Last edited:
Well TVB dramas had subtitles :D

And Since I loved kung fu....well loads of Chinese drama and films have Kung Fu besides this was early 1990s the dramas had class and were really interesting...if it wasnt kung fu related they had awesome ones related to HK police and detectives!! :D

ask @Chinese-Dragon I mentioned to him some long ago! :D

However @Multani in no way can I think in Chinese...I tried to take Mandrin as an extra curricular activity ....when I was in grade 4...or something man no way could I pick it up...

1 character is called hand and another is called water ...if you join them together you get sailor :blink:

@Chinese-Dragon

how many language u know & speak ........ :blink:

how many language u know & speak ........ :blink:
Hmmm...fluently just 3 languages (Urdu - not soo fluent but clear enough) , English and Bahasa (2 dialects) can understand some Punjabi but not that well....some Haryana coz of dadi she speaks but not really 100% just some dialect of bigriwi Urdu Punjabi Haryani or whatever it is!
Broken :
Arabic (read and speak - took a 1 yr course)
Chinese (Mandarin + Cantonese - spoken without proper accent due to TVB drama serials)
German (learned it from a CD)
Italian (took a 3 mth course)

@HRK this is not much...I knew a Polish dude who spoke 5 coz he was a language student!

Hmmm...fluently just 3 languages (Urdu - not soo fluent but clear enough) , English and Bahasa (2 dialects) can understand some Punjabi but not that well....some Haryana coz of dadi she speaks but not really 100% just some dialect of bigriwi Urdu Punjabi Haryani or whatever it is!
Broken :
Arabic (read and speak - took a 1 yr course)
Chinese (Mandarin + Cantonese - spoken without proper accent due to TVB drama serials)
German (learned it from a CD)
Italian (took a 3 mth course)

@HRK this is not much...I knew a Polish dude who spoke 5 coz he was a language student!

great you are surely among the genius ..... count of all is 9 if I am not mistaken ..... :tup::tup::tup::tup:

Hmmm...."Namak Halal" dialogue....:enjoy:

@levina @Indischer @Indrani @SarthakGanguly @Armstrong @nair @kaykay @arp2041

No matter in what language you think or whatever you think, but the best place to think(where best thoughts comes to mind) is....I mean everybody will agree...i.e in the morning in a room where no body sees you......You can think of solutions to the problems you faced earlier or about to face, what reply one has to give in PDF.......:D
Gaaawdd!!
You think tooo much.
^^^Told ya. She ain't human. :ph34r::mamba:
Have no doubt I was born on a planet called venus. :agree:

Right question . When i speak in Pashto i think in Urdu when i speak in Urdu i think in English.

This is strange but its the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom