What's new

In Jammu and Kashmir, Young Men Queue up to Join the Army

Rangila

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
Indian_Army_11.jpg

Srinagar: Kashmir is witnessing an overwhelming response to the army's recruitment rallies. The recruitment drive is a boon for the Valley's youth who have been brought up under the shadow of militancy, it gives them an opportunity for jobs and a regular life.

Last week, 146 young men took the oath to serve the nation in the best of army's tradition. They are the latest batch of soldiers of the Jammu and Kashmir light infantry regiment, who have completed 42 weeks of strenuous training. The passing out parade today was attended by over 1,000 relatives of the young soldiers.
"We are very proud of ourselves and our officers who trained us so well, we are proud to join the Indian Army," said Ashiq Hussain Ganai, a recruit from Anantnag district.

"It is a proud moment for me, this will give me an opportunity to do something great for myself and for the country," said Zahid Ahmad Khan, a young soldier from the Kulgam district.

The army says more young men from the Valley are now joining as it is a stable and dignified career.
Its recruitment rallies are drawing increasing response across the state. Unemployment in the state is one of the main reasons that the youth want to join the army.

Earlier this year, 20,000 aspirants turned up to fill 55 vacancies of Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry Battalion of Territorial Army in Kashmir. Last month, 34,000 candidates registered themselves for a ten-day army recruitment rally for Jammu region.

"I know it is a very tough training, you have achieved this with your hard work, in the future also, you have to keep on training hard to make your regiment and unit proud," said Brigadier Suresh Chawan- Commandant of Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry Unit.

Waiting for the butthurts to come and moan in this thread :lol:

Ontopic: Excellent news :tup:

One wonders why sickular india never had a muslim army chief but many Sikhs made it to top though muslims are 20 percent and sikhs only 1 or 2 percent of indian population.

Considering superior muslim genes and diet which helped them rule over hindus for centuries its clear they are much better soldiers and generals compared to any other race in India its just indian insecurity that makes them think one muslim army head may side with Pakistan in war and sell india which is baseless as in my personal experience except Kashmiries who hates india rest of the mainland indian muslims love their country or atleast that was the case before all this beef row and other muslims bashings got started under modi and RSS plan to cummunalise india for votes.

Current indian policies are leading her to a disintegration on basis of religion once again.

One wonders why sickular india never had a muslim army chief but many Sikhs made it to top though muslims are 20 percent and sikhs only 1 or 2 percent of indian population.

Considering superior muslim genes and diet which helped them rule over hindus for centuries its clear they are much better soldiers and generals compared to any other race in India its just indian insecurity that makes them think one muslim army head may side with Pakistan in war and sell india which is baseless as in my personal experience except Kashmiries who hates india rest of the mainland indian muslims love their country or atleast that was the case before all this beef row and other muslims bashings got started under modi and RSS plan to cummunalise india for votes.

Current indian policies are leading her to a disintegration on basis of religion once again.
was it the same "superior muslim genes and diet " that made your army surrender by 90000 in 1971?

Last edited:
was it the same "superior muslim genes and diet " that made your army surrender by 90000 in 1973?
I guess you are talking about 71 so get yr history freshen up . One incident where RAW created maktibahini caused bad blood between brothers and we let go just to avoid bloodshed of innocent bengalis at the hand of hindus can not overdo hundreds of years of great rule and never forget hundreds of Hindu temples destroyed and hundred of thousands of hindus sent to hell.

One name mahmood ghaznvi is enough to yellow the trousers of modi and his followers like you.

Considering superior muslim genes and diet which helped them rule over hindus for centuries its clear they are much better soldiers and generals compared to any other race in India

o_O Muslims are not a race... So muslims don't have different genes nor does your diet affect you in anyway (well, it can help keep you from being too sick)

Bro......After 6th pay commission ................Salaries of Armed Forces have Shot up like anything ! Salary of a major must more den an iitian joining google or something..... Fauji bhaiyo ki aish ho gayi hai......Paisa he Paisa !!!

I guess you are talking about 71 so get yr history freshen up . One incident where RAW created maktibahini caused bad blood between brothers and we let go just to avoid bloodshed of innocent bengalis at the hand of hindus can not overdo hundreds of years of great rule and never forget hundreds of Hindu temples destroyed and hundred of thousands of hindus sent to hell.

One name mahmood ghaznvi is enough to yellow the trousers of modi and his followers like you.
ANYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE N WAR !!!! Tu 1000 Mahmood Watever le aa...hamaara ek hi modi kaafi hai ! Buraahhh !

We dont need a certificate from Al-bakistan, selections are made on merit not on cheap bakistan values. Muslims have held posts as presidents,intelligence chief , governor...etc. Its only a diseased mind which sees religion every where.

was it the same "superior muslim genes and diet " that made your army surrender by 90000 in 1973?
:tup: :lol:. The keep living in wonderland.

Indian_Army_11.jpg

Srinagar: Kashmir is witnessing an overwhelming response to the army's recruitment rallies. The recruitment drive is a boon for the Valley's youth who have been brought up under the shadow of militancy, it gives them an opportunity for jobs and a regular life.

Last week, 146 young men took the oath to serve the nation in the best of army's tradition. They are the latest batch of soldiers of the Jammu and Kashmir light infantry regiment, who have completed 42 weeks of strenuous training. The passing out parade today was attended by over 1,000 relatives of the young soldiers.
"We are very proud of ourselves and our officers who trained us so well, we are proud to join the Indian Army," said Ashiq Hussain Ganai, a recruit from Anantnag district.

"It is a proud moment for me, this will give me an opportunity to do something great for myself and for the country," said Zahid Ahmad Khan, a young soldier from the Kulgam district.

The army says more young men from the Valley are now joining as it is a stable and dignified career.
Its recruitment rallies are drawing increasing response across the state. Unemployment in the state is one of the main reasons that the youth want to join the army.

Earlier this year, 20,000 aspirants turned up to fill 55 vacancies of Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry Battalion of Territorial Army in Kashmir. Last month, 34,000 candidates registered themselves for a ten-day army recruitment rally for Jammu region.

"I know it is a very tough training, you have achieved this with your hard work, in the future also, you have to keep on training hard to make your regiment and unit proud," said Brigadier Suresh Chawan- Commandant of Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry Unit.

A question, how much % of Kashmiris make up Indian army?

was it the same "superior muslim genes and diet " that made your army surrender by 90000 in 1971?

No but it manages us to do this.

q6dPU3c.png

kashmir3290.jpg

A question, how much % of Kashmiris make up Indian army?

No but it manages us to do this.

q6dPU3c.png

kashmir3290.jpg
It depends for e.g Kashmir light infantry & dogra regiment have 50% Muslim 50% Hindu from J&K & other states same goes for paramilitary units in J&k which have about 30 to 35% muslims from J&k & as for stone throwing it depends on situation for e.g last year some 30000 kashmiri apply for some 300 post in army & the guys who didn't get selected start throwing stone at police deployed there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom