What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

You so are admitting that Democracy is a system where majority eats the rights of a minority. India is not a Democracy anyway , it is just a fake facade which is revealing its extremist hindu dominated image. Reason why we broke away in the first place.

In Pakistan you can eat anything , no one would stop you from eating pork , we would rather hand you our guns and bullets to shoot as many pigs as you want. You don't eat something shouldn't mean that you should stop others by force who do only ignorant societies like India do so.

And I thank God for that.

lean meat like fish turkey is ok. nowadays they have even found link between meat and cancer.
apparently meat eating is not environment friendly. its hard to get off a lifetime of meat but its can be done. i kow many friends even americans and singaporeans who have done it

I have seen many jokes in American media making fun of vegans, sometimes comparing it to a liberal fad and not in tune with reality.

And I thank God for that.

I have seen many jokes in American media making fun of vegans, sometimes comparing it to a liberal fad and not in tune with reality.
you know that its not a fad in india and an absolute reality. many americans genuinely believe in it. also in UK every food has to be lablled with a 'V' for veg only because they take it seriuosly.
yes some of the rightwingers do make fun , but so what. you do what s good for you and what you feel like. I am not vegan.. i need milk and cheese etc. i also have the occasional egg.

My question stands: Is it permissible or not to milk the cattle? In the end, you don't hurt your cow or whatever if you milk them...
Cheese, milkshake, meat, god you miss so much, i :hang2:

My question stands: Is it permissible or not to milk the cattle? In the end, you don't hurt your cow or whatever if you milk them...

Cow is not hurt while its is being milked. please ask any farmer. and yes its permissible , but permissible where? in india? of course, we have meen milking cows for centuries. I love milk products, but dont like and dont eat meat. and i dont miss it at all.

Yes, thats why devot Hindus are against the slaughter of cow. After mother's milk almost every human being consume cow's milk. "If you don't kill your mother, why then you will kill the cow"..asks the common Hindu (saw it in a documentary).

We r ISLAMIC REPUBLIC!!! Bt do u see us interfering in wth people shud or shudnt eat? Minoritites do vote now soo stop whining

Buddy this is in one state not the whole of India and the cow is sacred to Hindus, Buddhist and Jains, for the sake of peace and harmony it is banned in 1 state.

Now you have blasphamey laws which led to minorities being killed! so how can you tell us what we should do?

You so are admitting that Democracy is a system where majority eats the rights of a minority. India is not a Democracy anyway , it is just a fake facade which is revealing its extremist hindu dominated image. Reason why we broke away in the first place.

In Pakistan you can eat anything , no one would stop you from eating pork , we would rather hand you our guns and bullets to shoot as many pigs as you want. You don't eat something shouldn't mean that you should stop others by force who do only ignorant societies like India do so.

There are 29 states (provinces) in India. Indian Police won't throw you in jail if you eat beef at any of 28 states. In a state like Nagaland where 96% of the entire population are Christians, people eat both Beef & Pork at their home not in jail.

In Arizona, USA you can own AK-47 legally, if you do the same in New York you'll end up in jail.

can i buy alcohol in pak.. i have every meal with nice alcohol..

You think you know everything about Pakistan?:no:

Yes - If you are non-Muslims, Illegal and punishable offense for Muslims - Our law is so cruel towards Majority :agree:

Lovely! Beef price has been showing some rise recently.

Yes - If you are non-Muslims, Illegal and punishable offense for Muslims - Our law is so cruel towards Majority :agree:
if i am indian muslim can i buy alcohol?

this law is not good for India..that's all i can say.
they wants to implement gujarat model in whole of India, given a chance. khaki chaddi gang at work. let us hope this hypocrisy will be stopped. if the religious hindus(vegetarian strike force) are so offended, implement modern slaughter house and sell beef at special stalls for those who wants cow/buffalo meat. again, beef is a tasty food. it is much cheaper than mutton here. separate religion from nation's affairs.

they wants to implement gujarat model in whole of India, given a chance. khaki chaddi gang at work. let us hope this hypocrisy will be stopped. if the religious hindus(vegetarian strike force) are so offended, implement modern slaughter house and sell beef at special stalls for those who wants cow/buffalo meat. again, beef is a tasty food. it is much cheaper than mutton here. separate religion from nation's affairs.

Not going to happen India is a dharmic country and the cow will be respected just ask Gandhiji the father of our nation

beef is there in most indian states , so why are you cribbing.

see you are oppressing 97% of the populations and suppressing their desire for a drink. we only dont allow beef which is eaten by less than 25%. so who is more oppressive?

Back
Top Bottom