What's new

in a future conflict with india will pakistans lack of Naval assests cost it defeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
even little F-22P can misguide your brahmos with many gadgets it has,

Again,explain.

also what you are not considering is AWACS on both sides PAF will deploy them to track ships and air crafts

How many AWACS does have PAF have ?I though you had just 5

so not easy for P-8s to come close with out proper protection.

Already there.Mig 29K

the Agosta 70 has reached its operational end. No MLU/Upgrade carried out. Unlikely to perform/deployed in combat.
the 3 Agosta 90B submarines are main targets for IN.

Agosta 70s have few years life left due to some update and 6 subs from China will arrive until they retire and they are known to be more advance and powerful then 90Bs.

I suppose those coastal batteries will have a huge X marked on them and will wave flares marking their position?
Do you really even want an answer for that question?
Coastal batteries with bare minimum SAM cover - you can take a guess how long they survive.

Again,explain.

I have seen and talked about them but can't explain in detail, but they have western advance EW suite and 3 types of very advance chaffs & flares with CIWS, some one have told me that it will be really though for IN missiles including brahmors to defeat Phalanx system.

Every thing into account, they say what they have known is that IN will not bring its air arm (MIG-29s) close to our EEZ they tend to operate far from our borders for blockade this time and they are taking steps to handle that, in borders IAF will be threat for PN and air defense is therefore improved although its point defense but it is deployed in good numbers and with capability to track and destroy all air born threats (PGMs, Missile, helos, air crafts).

It will not be easy for IN to detect F-22Ps as they have low RCS and some good western electronics on board, they can come close to IN as far as 50 kms before firing all 8 rounds of their anti ship missiles and run.
lol what are those Electronics. .. oh yeah you think F 22p is stealth ... And our flotilla can be detectable just like that ... oh my..Mr Alice

Again,I guess you have misunderstood meaning of stealth ship.

It has low RCS as a missile boat and will use EW system to hide.

ol what are those Electronics. .. oh yeah you think F 22p is stealth ... And our flotilla can be detectable just like that ... oh my..Mr Alice

AWACS & P-3 with other MPAs & UAVs may do the detection for surface and subsurface assets.

How many AWACS does have PAF have ?I though you had just 5

Can't confirm exact number but total 6 excluding PN's own AWACS.

I thought it was 5,and you mean Z 9 Harbin AEW&C heli?

@Basel I don't see much RCS reduction here

F-22P-frigates.jpg

It has low RCS as a missile boat and will use EW system to hide.

AWACS & P-3 with other MPAs & UAVs may do the detection for surface and subsurface assets.

let me know which platform does PN has and IN don't. .. and which platform can out perform IN.... We got better SAM network. .. better flotilla better ASW stuff...

But can those ships work under water once our Anti Ship Arms are deployed

I thought it was 5,and you mean Z 9 Harbin AEW&C heli?
@Basel I don't see much RCS reduction here

No, 6 AWACS 2 Erieyes & 4 Karakoram Eagles, Z-9s are PN asset not PAF's.

I m not an expert on Naval warfare what I told you here was from a Naval officer, that F-22P have low RCS & Z-9 on them are huge assets.

No, 6 AWACS 2 Erieyes & 4 Karakoram Eagles, Z-9s are PN asset not PAF's.

I m not an expert on Naval warfare what I told you here was from a Naval officer, that F-22P have low RCS & Z-9 on them are huge assets.
have u seen the F22- specs ? Its laughable by today's standards !

Spoken like a true internet errrrrrr warrior but then this is what can only be expected from an Indian version of TT..... likewise when you people start blabbering about, cold start, surgical strikes, hot pursuits and all other fancy terminologies, i feel a twitch in my boxers.
Quite Laughable when coming from your highness.... but still whatever floats your boat.

let me know which platform does PN has and IN don't. .. and which platform can out perform IN.... We got better SAM network. .. better flotilla better ASW stuff...

What is the maximum effective range of IN's surface fleets SAMs??

But can those ships work under water once our Anti Ship Arms are deployed

Coastal defense batteries can provide cover upto 240 kms under that small assets can work well, specially MRTP-33.

have u seen the F22- specs ? Its laughable by today's standards !

No, I have seen F-22P inside out, and as per its given role it can be very potent foe, its a hybrid of Chinese & Western tech, it may have point air defense but even that is very powerful can stop any threat in its effective range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom