What's new

in a future conflict with india will pakistans lack of Naval assests cost it defeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he hurt your sentiments with a sarcastic reply? :D Grow up baby Buttsy............ his remarks are a lot colder than Brahmos heading your way...................... :p:

And yes, our situation is as bad as he described, if not worse. Hiding our head in the sand is no cure for our decades-of-incopetence...............

You should thank the gods for the nuclear option, else we were all minced meat long way back......... now give credit to ZA Bhutto for saving your lardish arse! 8-)

What the heck is wrong with you ? It was a joke !

And it is pure speculation.
From both sides.

What the heck is wrong with you ? It was a joke !

The day you realize that misuse of public funds to procure multiples of this car
2010-land-cruiser.jpg

and to upgrade a house this size
MD112.jpg

Is a regular practice within our Khaki leadership, is the day it no longer seems funny to be pessimistic .

From both sides.
The day you realize that misuse of public funds to procure multiples of this car
2010-land-cruiser.jpg

and to upgrade a house this size
MD112.jpg

Is a regular practice within our Khaki leadership, is the day it no longer seems funny to be pessimistic .

'Funny to be Pessimistic' - I was kidding ! :hitwall:

Rozaaa laggg rahaa haiii aur ghussaa mujhe peiii nikalaa ja rahaa haiii ! :pissed:

'Funny to be Pessimistic' - I was kidding ! :hitwall:

Rozaaa laggg rahaa haiii aur ghussaa mujhe peiii nikalaa ja rahaa haiii ! :pissed:

Chalo , tumhari sunn lete hain.. Ill call my Manzoor-e-nazar Bhattan. She wants to live with me already!. Im like.. NOOOO.. this is a casual timepass relationship(only think that in my head) ..and then tell her.. sure sweetheart, we'll live, eat.. sleep(emphasis on that) together very soon.

Chalo , tumhari sunn lete hain.. Ill call my Manzoor-e-nazar Bhattan. She wants to live with me already!. Im like.. NOOOO.. this is a casual timepass relationship(only think that in my head) ..and then tell her.. sure sweetheart, we'll live, eat.. sleep(emphasis on that) together very soon.
sirji kiss larki ki baat ho rahi hai yahan :D

@Hyperion suuun yeh Button key bareiii mein kiyaa keh rahaa haiii - Your Naaaniii was a Butt wasn't she ? :angry:

@Icarus - For this blasphemy against us Holy of Hollies - Butt Sahib & Sahibas - I want you to ensure that Oscar wakes up tomorrow on some peak in Siachin ! :pissed:

@Hyperion suuun yeh Button key bareiii mein kiyaa keh rahaa haiii - Your Naaaniii was a Butt wasn't she ? :angry:

@Icarus - For this blasphemy against us Holy of Hollies - Butt Sahib & Sahibas - I want you to ensure that Oscar wakes up tomorrow on some peak in Siachin ! :pissed:

Not to mention that she's like 19 right now and one horny honey. Har baar Ramadan ka yaad dilana parta hai ke roza kharab na kare.

Fancy flying is nothing more than a crowd pleasure apart from that, what feats this so called veteran has under it's belts.

Mig-2
Are you seriously that dense that all has to be spoon fed, let me ask you a question, when two armies are engaged in battlefields, does it only involve infantry, artillery or tank warfare or does the air force plays it's part in close support and interdiction missions, more over just look back on the last naval warfare which i believe was in Falklands, what caused more damage to the British Navy, was it Argentinian Subs, Destroyers or the air force Etendards armed with Exocets. And yes PAF has a maritime strike element currently with Mirages and in future to be supplemented by JF-17s. And if you have any difficulty in understanding all this, here's a picture of a PAF Mirage dedicated for maritime strike role with AM-39 Exocet ASM.

wpf8798ec9.jpg

Ok you wanna bring AFs to the discussion so why not discuss about our MKI,Mirage-2000s & Jaguar all are armed with Anti Ship Missiles to.

Ok you wanna bring AFs to the discussion so why not discuss about our MKI,Mirage-2000s & Jaguar all are armed with Anti Ship Missiles to.

2, yes two, fully armed MKIs are enough to sink whole PN surface fleet :D

No, I want to hear where this is going, @Oscar, continue.....

2, yes two, fully armed MKIs are enough to sink whole PN surface fleet :D

Your lack of realism is legendary, two MKIs zipping across hundreds of miles of open ocean, striking off individual vessels without any returned fire. Yeah, sounds legit.

No, I want to hear where this is going, @Oscar, continue.....

Your lack of realism is legendary, two MKIs zipping across hundreds of miles of open ocean, striking off individual vessels without any returned fire. Yeah, sounds legit.

Which part?

With their long legs, MKIs taking off from Pune can attack Pakistan from any angle, including from Tajikistan.

So your "point", and I dread to call it that, about MKIs not being able to travel a couple of hundred kms is hilarious.

And pray tell how PN will return fire without any SAMs installed ? Really interested.

My friend, you wont find the entire fleet at port to simply come, attack and go.
Navy has 71 vessels, MKI cannot carry 71 anti-ship missiles.
Return fire? On board cannons, surface SAM batteries and jets stationed in Karachi for the express purpose of Naval Air Support.

Your limited analysis of the situation is disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom