What's new

in a future conflict with india will pakistans lack of Naval assests cost it defeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then there would be a achievements unlocked and level ups and powers ups. War is not a video game.
Will China allow Pak to use their flankers. . does Your pilots mastered chinese flankers? ??

War today is about technology and equipment which translates into firepower.

Our naval firepower happens to exceed yours by a huge margin.
What will your frigates do exactly when submarines are put out of play? Return to Karachi port where they can be bombed with ease. Your not saying that your frigates will attempt to fight our Destroyers, frigates and corvettes on the high sea when we have 14 submarines and 2 AC groups with Mig29k which has BVR ( as was shown to your F-16 in Kargil war ).

:partay::partay::partay:

First, your usage of smilies does not help the seriousness in your argument nor will it help you last in this thread.

Second, I have already conceded that if you actually know how to read and debate like adults and not like 5 year old boys. The Frigates will be knocked out first, the submarines will take much longer. There will be air assets available at sea then as well. Perhaps you should first take a look at a map and then present your idea of how the conflict will pan out.

If I see you using smileys again, I will ban you from this thread and infract you.

After all that............... India will live happily ever after????.......... Nice fairytale, where everything will be a text-book scenario.......................

Reality: You'll wake up with grey powdery snot in your nasal cavity................ and then you'll die............. game over.............. India over................ bye bye.............

Your lengthy rebuttal will be that Pakistan will be long over as well! Yes, true, 10 - 12 hours before Pakistan will be over as well (prior to India). So bloody what? As long as we take you down with us!

Moral of story: Go back to bed. Your generals already know this, that's why they sleep tight nowadays.

India has dedicated anti-submarine warfare ship INS Kamort which is a stealth corvette having Barak SAM to deal with as Mr.Windjammer says are Mirage 5 fighters and RBU-6000 anti submarine weapon system for the 2 Agosta 70 (ancient submarines) and the 3 Agosta 90B submarines of Pak Navy.

Ofcourse a Mirage 5 would be easy picking for our Mig29k and Sea Harrier operating from INS Vikramaditya and INS Viraat.

Then not counting our 2 nuclear submarines and 12 conventional submarines.
Once all 5 Pak navy submarines sunk/returned to Karachi port/fled to some arab nation we can impose blockade with ease.

India has sufficient landing craft with 9 ships capable of carrying tanks and troops- Shardul class, Magar class and Kumbhir class.

6 LCT Mk3 which are smaller landing craft.

And the trump card the INS Jalashwa 16590 tonnes of amazing power :dirol:

Of course landing will be assisted by our Destroyers INS Delhi and its 6 fellow destroyers. Enough firepower to level coastal defences.

Will China allow Pak to use their flankers. . does Your pilots mastered chinese flankers? ??

I certainly doubt it. While there are PAF pilots who have on deputation flown both Su-27Sk, J-11 and Su-30 variants. There are not enough to form a squadron and the Chinese will not lend the equipment.

Take that back, twirp is a dual ID.

After all that............... India will live happily ever after????.......... Nice fairytale, where everything will be a text-book scenario.......................

Reality: You'll wake up with grey powdery snot in your nasal cavity................ and then you'll die............. game over.............. India over................ bye bye.............

Your lengthy rebuttal will be that Pakistan will be long over as well! Yes, true, 10 - 12 hours before Pakistan will be over as well (prior to India). So bloody what? As long as we take you down with us!

Moral of story: Go back to bed. Your generals already know this, that's why they sleep tight nowadays.
cool down bro... We are not intended to fight.. The last thing we want is a war between us.. All Indians wants and interested in economics. . am just responding to few posts who are bringing Nukes chinese flankers. ..

First, your usage of smilies does not help the seriousness in your argument nor will it help you last in this thread.

Second, I have already conceded that if you actually know how to read and debate like adults and not like 5 year old boys. The Frigates will be knocked out first, the submarines will take much longer. There will be air assets available at sea then as well. Perhaps you should first take a look at a map and then present your idea of how the conflict will pan out.

If I see you using smileys again, I will ban you from this thread and infract you.

Waisee @Hyperion - Why is Oscar always such a pessimistic twerp singing tales of doom & gloom ? :(

Mujhee tou fikar ho tiii haiii that what if in real-life he fails to smile or be humored ? :unsure:

Maybe thats the reason why women by-pass him for me ? :whistle:

Khair jokes aside, Oscar - Do you really think that our frigates will be knocked off just like this ? If this is true why aren't we going for more Subs & passing on Frigates & other Surface Ships ?

Do you think 10-15 Pakistani Subs along with the Surface Ship requirement being fulfilled by Azmat Class ships be something we could look into ? Save the money spent on capital ships & spend it on the above two !

He's a troll. You'll need to spell it out for him.
P-N-S G-H-A-Z-I

FYI,our aircraft carrier was pounding your positions in East Pakistan.

Fancy flying is nothing more than a crowd pleasure apart from that, what feats this so called veteran has under it's belts.

Fancy flying ?
You can check it for yourself.Its far more superior than your JF 17 in any respect.

Israeli Navy installs Barak-8 system to counter Russia’s Yakhont missiles | OSNet Daily

Waisee @Hyperion - Why is Oscar always such a pessimistic twerp singing tales of doom & gloom ? :(

Mujhee tou fikar ho tiii haiii that what if in real-life he fails to smile or be humored ? :unsure:

Khair jokes aside, Oscar - Do you really think that our frigates will be knocked off just like this ? If this is true why aren't we going for more Subs & passing on Frigates & other Surface Ships ?

Do you think 10-15 Pakistani Subs along with the Surface Ship requirement being fulfilled by Azmat Class ships be something we could look into ? Save the money spent on capital ships & spend it on the above two !

Jokes aside, my pessimism is based on knowing things. And I dont know much, but enough to remove my faith in this country's armed forces.
As such, the argument for Pakistan focusing more on subs exists and we are getting more from the Chinese soon(the Project is going ahead). Lighter attack craft also bring advantages with them since along the coast they can be deadly to any attempts by landing craft. Currently our sub count will remain at 6 but hopefully it can be raised to 8 later on.. as in five to six years later.

FYI,our aircraft carrier was pounding your positions in East Pakistan.

Fancy flying ?
You can check it for yourself.Its far more superior than your JF 17 in any respect.

Israeli Navy installs Barak-8 system to counter Russia’s Yakhont missiles | OSNet Daily

What an achievement against .. no resistance. If you want to gloat, at least come up with something better than that.

Jokes aside, my pessimism is based on knowing things. And I dont know much, but enough to remove my faith in this country's armed forces.
As such, the argument for Pakistan focusing more on subs exists and we are getting more from the Chinese soon(the Project is going ahead). Lighter attack craft also bring advantages with them since along the coast they can be deadly to any attempts by landing craft. Currently our sub count will remain at 6 but hopefully it can be raised to 8 later on.. as in five to six years later.

Itnaa serious reply ? :o:

What about my dig at you - No response to that ? :(

I'm feeling no Brotherly love here ! :cray:

What an achievement against .. no resistance. If you want to gloat, at least come up with something better than that.

Tell that to your own compatriots who are claiming 'Indian Aircraft Carrier was kept at dock due to your PNS Ghazi'

Itnaa serious reply ? :o:

What about my dig at you - No response to that ? :(

I'm feeling no Brotherly love here ! :cray:

Your dig reminded me of all the reasons this nation is going to hell.. or rather is hell.

Tell that to your own compatriots who are claiming 'Indian Aircraft Carrier was kept at dock due to your PNS Ghazi'

That was in 65. And if a compatriot makes an incorrect claim, you dont have to act like a jingoistic jackass to respond to it unless that is truly what your worth here is.

LIST OF ACTIVE/IMMINENT INDIAN AND PAKISTANI MARITIME STRIKE FIGHTERS

India

Mikoyan MiG-29K - 45 in service

Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-29K_%289-31%29_-_1.jpg

BAE Sea Harrier - 12 in service

1024px-Harrier_land_Malabar_2007.jpg

IAF SEPECAT Jaguar Maritime Strike 12 in Service

US_Navy_070907-N-8591H-194_F-A-18F_Super_Hornet_Strike_Fighter_Squadron_102,_F-A-18E_Super_Hornet_Strike_Fighter_Squadron_27,_Indian_Navy_Sea_Harriers,_Indian_Air_Force_Jaguars_over_INS_Viraat_(R_22),_Malabar_07-2.jpg

Sukhoi 30 MKI - 40 on order.

TASS_1661339_588.jpg

Naval LCA - 46 on order

LCA_Tejas.jpg

Pakistan

Dassault Mirage 5 - 12 in service.

1024px-DF-ST-84-06980.JPEG

JF-17 on order (to replace dedicated Mirage Maritime squadron)

Pakistan_Air_Force_Chengdu_JF-17_Gu.jpg

He's mature and a realist.............. he is right in his analysis..............
Waise, you need not worry, Indian cuisine is similar to ours, you won't miss much! :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom