What's new

Imran's mess would require 2-3 years to clean up: Maryam

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
5D45A6E6-84D3-451B-A33E-A6457CBFC770.jpeg

PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz on Wednesday claimed that the mismanagement of the previous PTI-led government would take at least two to three years to fix the country, saying mere one or two months were insufficient for the job.

Addressing a rally in Swabi, Maryam called upon members of the opposition to avoid carrying "baggage of Imran's failures" in front of the public.

She said all institutions were in the good books of Imran when he was in power, and "after relinquishing the charge, he is now targeting institutions".

Maryam said Imran had nothing to boast about when it came to his performance as the prime minister. "The man who has nothing to tell the people about his achievement is now using a fake letter and making a fuss about a so-called conspiracy to hide his own poor performance."

She dismissed all claims of Imran as "excuses".

Read more:

View attachment 843288

PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz on Wednesday claimed that the mismanagement of the previous PTI-led government would take at least two to three years to fix the country, saying mere one or two months were insufficient for the job.

Addressing a rally in Swabi, Maryam called upon members of the opposition to avoid carrying "baggage of Imran's failures" in front of the public.

She said all institutions were in the good books of Imran when he was in power, and "after relinquishing the charge, he is now targeting institutions".

Maryam said Imran had nothing to boast about when it came to his performance as the prime minister. "The man who has nothing to tell the people about his achievement is now using a fake letter and making a fuss about a so-called conspiracy to hide his own poor performance."

Read more:
She is a joke. Pathetic cunning and corrupt. She meant to say wreck his good work.

View attachment 843288

Read more:
Woman that needs to be behind bars is openly conducting jalsa and campaigns in the country. Only in a banana republic.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many people have huge frustration on IK's removal from power. I am in the same boat with all those Pakistanis. In fact, I have deep frustration with our political elite. And I am sure most, if not all, of those who are fuming against PDM are doing so because of their love for the nation and country. However, I am utterly disappointed by the performance of IK government too. Pak economy was doing much better under those 'chore' parties PML-N and PPP despite their alleged massive corruption. We never had to get so many loans and dollar never had such a flight as we saw in IK government. Being sincere is important but you need brain to run a country and that part seems missing in IK. We cannot simply go along the way IK government was heading to. IK was taking us to a disaster.

Given our economic (and security) challenges, this is the time that we get united and sail our national boat safely. We need unity, peace, and national determination to achieve that. Unfortunately IK is running opposite to all that. I personally feel that IK has turned out to be a curse for us rather than a blessing as we all initially thought.

So many people have huge frustration on IK's removal from power. I am in the same boat with all those Pakistanis. In fact, I have deep frustration with our political elite. And I am sure most, if not all, of those who are fuming against PDM are doing so because of their love for the nation and country. However, I am utterly disappointed by the performance of IK government too. Pak economy was doing much better under those 'chore' parties PML-N and PPP despite their alleged massive corruption. We never had to get so many loans and dollar never had such a flight as we saw in IK government. Being sincere is important but you need brain to run a country and that part seems missing in IK. We cannot simply go along the way IK government was heading to. IK was taking us to a disaster.

Given our economic (and security) challenges, this is the time that we get united and sail our national boat safely. We need unity, peace, and national determination to achieve that. Unfortunately IK is running opposite to all that. I personally feel that IK has turned out to be a curse for us rather than a blessing as we all initially thought.
PMLN's govt was an illusion of economic progress, keeping dollar stable artificially etc. IK had to come in and take tough decisions due to the nature of Darnomics.

Please check this vlog by Habib Akram to work out the difference between economic policies of IK vs NS and AZ.

I propose a national government for the next 2 to 3 years

View attachment 843288

Read more:
By this logic Imran should have got 20 to 30 years to fix the mess left behind by PMLN in 2018 given that they reigned for over 40 years - which fits with 3-4 years rule by PTI requiring 2-3 years.

This is exactly running of the government in Pakistan, neutral is asking for performances....

1652716428893.png

Back
Top Bottom