What's new

Imran unveils ‘occupy Islamabad’ plan

way to go sir g, tun dena edki, PML-N walooo seat belts baandh loo :rofl:

Plan clear hogya hay. Karkuno! Jaan do na do Fund dedo pleaseeeee!
Screenshot_2016-10-16-18-41-15.png

Neither PTI is MQM nor Imran is Altaf. PTI is a cult on the go MQM has one of the most politically disciplined structures (Negative aspects aside). Altaf's follower will literally stare down the gun barrel if he asks them. Imran's cult is "more talk,less substance" kind of crowd. Altaf is physically fatter, mentally smarter exact opposite for Imran.

There are lot of ifs and buts. SKMCH excercise prejudice in many aspects of treatment. Some being
1-They won't treat you if you have been prediagnosed. One of my colleagues was rejected by SKMCH because he had a diagnostic checkup from Agha Khan Hospital (Subsequently his treatment was done at Agha Khan)
2-They only take those cases where they are 100% sure of treatment to keep their success ratio high
3-They only provide discounted treatment in those types where they can get aid or potential of getting more funds.
Cancer treatment at SKMCH is not "general". There are hospitals where every treatment is "general" I.e. all out welfare like Indus Hospital. Their management and treatment is so good that now they also manage some public hospitals on the behalf of the governments.

First para is of your post is true depiction of reality.
However, I don't subscribe to your view on SKMCH despite the fact I have personally experienced and further observed many other cases as you have quoted.
SKMCH affairs are managed by an independent board of governors, and policies are independent of Imran Khan's personal likings etc. SKMCH is for the benefits of people, and should be not be a part of political debate.

Last edited:
First para is of your post is true depiction of reality.
However, I don't subscribe to your view on SKMCH despite the fact I have personally experienced and further observed many other cases as you have quoted.
SKMCH affairs are managed by an independent board of governors, and policies are independent of Imran Khan's personal likings etc.
I am not talking about management I am talking about Modus Operandi

I am not talking about management I am talking about Modus Operandi

Operational policies and procedures and defined by Doctors, heading in relevant positions i.e CEO, Operations, and cash flow position is main consideration in how to and where to spend.

Or Nawaz Sharif could offer himself for accountability and all this talk of shut down dies down. I am surprised nobody is talking about Nawaz Sharif actually offering himself for accountability.

Corruption is destroying this country from the inside out, and its time the corrupt rulers pay for their sins. I mean, just pick up any department in Pakistan and it is corrupt to the core. Nawaz Sharif earns billions through corruption and kickbacks while our schools and hospitals go unfunded.

I am surprised nobody is talking about Nawaz Sharif actually offering himself for accountability.

The legal way for holding NS accountable is to move Parliament, or wait for the next elections. Dharnas and concerts and shitting on the lawns of the Supreme Court do not amount to much. Trying to remove an alleged criminal by illegal acts is the height of irony.

Or Nawaz Sharif could offer himself for accountability and all this talk of shut down dies down. I am surprised nobody is talking about Nawaz Sharif actually offering himself for accountability.

Corruption is destroying this country from the inside out, and its time the corrupt rulers pay for their sins. I mean, just pick up any department in Pakistan and it is corrupt to the core. Nawaz Sharif earns billions through corruption and kickbacks while our schools and hospitals go unfunded.

Corruption erodes progress badly, but political instability has the capacity to halt all progress all together and makes no guarantees of the cause being fulfilled. And in Pakistan's case, when you hear from outside perspectives, they cite political instability as far more of an issue than corruption.

Even if I were to support this form of protest politics, I wouldn't be of the belief that success in this way would rid us of something like corruption. You said it yourself, the entire system at every level is corrupt to the core, you won't get rid of it overnight. Nor will PTI rid us of it, especially given the marginal amount of support it has for its purposes.

I can understand that all political movements that attempt to make real progress seem unlikely until they happen, but I see no endgame here. PTI in doing this will erode its own legitimacy while not making much of a dent in the usual establishment politics.

Sounds like Hitler's plan to me. He did eventually become the Head of Germany but after going to jail.

Best of luck in prison... if the government has guts to crush anarchy (which it obviously lacks)

Demands, even if legitmiate, PTI doesn't have right to achieve them by spreading chaos and anarchy
Agreed. Imran Khan and Qadri should be in jail by now.

Not sure if the PMLN's leniency can be attributed to their openness to work with others or to their lack of tough decision making. I personally think that PTI has the support of some elements within the Army and PMLN is very anxious about making the wrong move.

Agreed. Imran Khan and Qadri should be in jail by now.

Not sure if the PMLN's leniency can be attributed to their openness to work with others or to their lack of tough decision making. I personally think that PTI has the support of some elements within the Army and PMLN is very anxious about making the wrong move.
It is said "chor ke paon nahi hotay"

PML-N deeply involved in corruption fears the consequences may lead to irreversible situation where they see their bags being packed before the year end.

The problem is, the Panama leaks revealed that Nawaz Sharif family sold a property in Pakistan in 2005 to buy a property to London in 1996 and his one child is so poor that she is living with her father and another child claims the property is rented whilst the third claims its their proerty and the legal carer is his sister. Its all a messed up story as they couldn't cope with the pressure of how to conceal their assets... its grown so much that they can't hide it anymore

Despite all that corruption, I have never been supporter of anarchy and decided not to vote for PTI in 2018 despite voting for them in 2013. For me all politicians are power hyngry including Imran Khan and if he wants to become the Prime Minister on the dead bodies of innocent civilians then I can never stand besides him

Ps: He waged the war against state of Pakistan back in 2014 anarchy march and I do hope he is not aiming to go 1 step further.

I can understand that all political movements that attempt to make real progress seem unlikely until they happen, but I see no endgame here. PTI in doing this will erode its own legitimacy while not making much of a dent in the usual establishment politics.

The real winners here, as before, are those who are using PTI as a useful pawn to keep the government as unsettled as they wish to make it more pliable to their demands. The pressure is turned up and down as needed.

PML-N deeply involved in corruption fears the consequences may lead to irreversible situation where they see their bags being packed before the year end..

Why do Pakistanis not wait for another two years to kick the corrupt out, if they are really corrupt and proven? Why create these damaging, violent situations that would take your country back to the Taliban times as its intensity that creates extremism..... this is the same crap Mr. Trump is trying to do in America. Take us back to 1800's and turn people violent. Where is the sense for that and how is it ok for these leaders to instigate violence when they can better educate people and get these corrupt people from not getting elected?

A poor country like Pakistan, if you shut down the central system from Islamabad, would take billions of dollars worth of loss, and precious loss of life that would come too. Why all that? All people under the impression that the people instigating violence will get away if anyone got killed?

Back
Top Bottom